Weird World is a 2018 American 3D computer-animation fantasy comedy-drama film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. The film tells a story of a psychopathic, but childish, lovable and friendly former punk rocker toy named George Jacqueline who teams up with some magical and awesome heroes to save the world of the toys from a villain with a very destructive weapon. It is the 58rd animated feature in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series. The voice cast is a mix of Britishers and Americans. The film premiered at the Odeon Cinema in Leicester Square, London, England on November 9th, 2018 and went into general theatrical release on November 16th. The film has received so much acclaim from critics and audiences and many have named it one the greatest Disney films of all time, praising it for it's originality, creativity, story, characters, hilariousness and emotional scenes. The film was also a massive commercial success. The film was rated PG, for violent action, peril, mild language, scary scenes and alcoholic refrences, making it one of Disney's most violent and darkest animated films.
- Russell Brand as George Jacqueline, a 28-year old bomb-headed former punk rocker who is a psychopath, but inside, he's like a kind-hearted innocent child. He 's also brave and chaming, but not always smart. He does things differently to how someone else does it, like painting with a knife, or making coffee in a blender. He is able to remove his head entirely.
- Ellie Goulding as Stephanie, a cyborg gem warrior, with pearls in her forehead and back, who is very sweet and smart, a motherly leader to her friends and she's often making the cutest faces. She is very shy and keeps many things to herself, including her relationship with romantic partner, Eleanor Jacqueline, George's mother.
- Adam Sandler as Craig, a bouncy cycloptic blue eye. He wears a silver top hat and he lives for any one of two things, being very dumb, or eating what ever he can sink his teeth into, even if that thing's a car or a postbox. He is also very terrible when it comes to dancing.
- Harrison Ford as Tyler, a usually quiet shy and kind elderly tomato he has a habit of protecting his house, the others thinks he knows everything and he is very clumsy.
- Sponghuck, a grumpy KitKat and Marmite loving four-eyed sponge who always floats on a bubble due to no leg movement and has a fear of absolutely everything.
- Ade Edmondson as Scooter, a calm and cool ice sport loving snowball, who's a bit of nerd, a keen mechanic and has allergies for everything.
- Tina Fey as Josie, a confidence lacking, but prank master, strength master gal, who always wears a crocodile skull as a helmet.
- Matt Lucas as Bash, a yellow pepper who has a habit of laughing at everything, even when sad, anger or scared.
- Jennifer Saunders as Eleanor Jacqueline, George's mother and Stephanie's romantic partner.
- Martin Clunes as King Axecutioner, a king snake with a deadly power axe, who's frightening and depraved, but often gets many of words/sentences mixed up.