This article is canon and contains non-fanon content. Only fanon content is permitted on this wiki. This article will be deleted if the canon is not removed.
Village Roadshow Pictures is a leading Australian co-producer and co-financier of major Hollywood motion pictures, having released over 70 films since its establishment in 1997 including, as co-productions with Warner Bros. The Great Gatsby, The Matrix Trilogy, The Sherlock Holmes franchise, I Am Legend, the Ocean’s series, The Happy Feet franchise, Mystic River, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Get Smart, Sex and the City 2, Gran Torino and The Lego Movie.
- The Dog Hero (2009) (with Warner Bros. Pictures, Paramount Pictures, Alcon Entertainment and Animal Logic Films)
- Maximum Ride (2015) (with Lionsgate)
- Steven Universe (2015) (with Warner Bros. Pictures)
- Teen Titans (2015) (with Warner Bros. Pictures)
- Blood Red Cabin (2015) (with New Line Cinema)
- The Evil (2015) (with New Line Cinema)
- The Dork Diaries: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life (2015) (with Universal Pictures and Focus Features)
- Time Left (2015) (with Columbia Pictures)
- Christmas Heart (2015) (with Columbia Pictures and 20th Century Fox)
- The Evil: Blood Origins (2016) (with New Line Cinema)
- Skyworld (2017) (with Warner Bros. Pictures)
- Annoying Orange Goes Wild (2017) (with Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment)
- Curse of the Damned (2018) (with Universal Pictures and Legendary Pictures)
- Silent (2018) (with New Line Cinema)
- Skyworld: The Awakening (2019) (with Warner Bros. Pictures)
- Skyworld: The Insurrection (2021) (with Warner Bros. Pictures)
- Skyworld: The First Blood (2023) (with Warner Bros. Pictures)
Zachary, Grace and Lexia films
- Steven Universe - It was pink-colored.
- Teen Titans - It turns into a 1930's movie-like black-and-white effect.
- Skyworld - It was growing and set in space.