Hi, welcome to Fanon Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User talk:RaidenX page. If you need help, read through our help pages or contact a local admin. If there are no active admins here, stop by Community Central and check out our forums.
Looking for live help? Then join us for an upcoming webinar to chat with staff and other Wikia editors. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia. Lastly, check out the Wikia Video Library, where you can find premium licensed videos to add to the wiki.
All of these links are a great way to start exploring Wikia.
Hi Randomized. I'm Jordan. So I just wanna let you know that I totally don't mind the category edit you made to my Carrie article. All I ask is please don't edit anything else on my articles. Don't sweat it or anything. I'm just very passionate with my articles and I get so upset when I see that it's been edited. But I don't mind the one edit you made. So anyway welcome to the wiki. --Nutball5000 (talk) 03:48, March 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Alright, fair enough. Apologies for that - I was just doing general category cleanup seeing as a bunch of them are incorrectly titled/misplaced. Which article was it, just so I can make sure not to edit it/any others in the future? -Randomized
The Carrie article of mine that you edited is simply titled "Carrie" and here's the link just so you remember. Carrie. And as for my other articles, just go to "Articles by Nutball5000" on this wiki and you'll see all 24 articles I've made. Just make sure not to edit any of them. Thanks. Nutball5000 (talk) 04:38, March 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll make sure I try not to edit any of them. Thanks. :) --Randomized
I would really rather you didn't edit any of my categories because when my articles get put up in "Recent Activity", it makes me uncomfortable that some vandalizing user will see it, go in it, and make their own edit and ruin my articles. So like I said, go to Category:Articles by Nutball5000 and you'll see all of my films and you'll know not to go into any of them. Nutball5000 (talk) 05:09, March 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll make sure to skip them then. -Randomized
Blog for Adoption
Hi. That looks encouraging, but we usually ask people to leave the blog open for a week. It's just a few more days -- remind me on Friday :). Did you need the rights sooner for some particular reason? -- Wendy (talk) 05:34, April 16, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. I’ve given you admin rights on this wikia as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain the wikia.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wikia, including chat, forum, and many more. If you have adopted an older wikia with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here.
- Customize your wikia's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow Wikians.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of using Wikia, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can by found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar -- it has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 04:05, April 18, 2014 (UTC)