Hello, Nashwalker, I'd like to inform you that your talk page exceeded the byte count limit, so it's been archived. You can view the archive above, all of your previous messages are there. Thank you.15:20, June 10, 2017 (UTC)
Hello I was wondering if you wanted to do a crossover with my show October Blue about a NYPD Detective. I think Chloe and Chris will work well together. ~ ~ ~ ~
Thank you for taking it into consideration. I have edited and added more things. Hopefully it will be enough to create a crossover. I have so many ideas ~ ~ ~ ~
I let to do season premiere of Law & Order: New Orleans Season 20. Carcaterra's fate will be revealed despite the actor is leaving... (Ednasharon24534)
Hey, Nashwaklker, you're a senior editor on the Fanon Wiki, so just letting you know that in case you haven't already seen, this wiki has an unofficial Discord server, so if you have Discord, I'd encourage you to join. If you don't have a Discord, I'd encourage you to make one, as it's free and epic. Once you're ready, join the server by clicking "Connect" in the Discord window on the Main Page of this wiki. If that doesn't work, tell me your Discord username and tag and I'll DM you the invite. Thanks,17:17, June 4, 2018 (UTC)
A character stabbed
Who do you think will be stabbed at the end of episode 11; Beth, Young or Fontana? They will get mistake for Vargas after Gordon's plan goes wrong. (Ednasharon24534)
Gordon hired somebody to kill Vargas after he decides to have her "dealt with" but the plan end up goes wrong when the assailant attacks Beth, mistaking for Vargas before stabbing her. The assailant is not Gordon, he is a hitman who Gordon hired to kill Vargas. (Ednasharon24534)
Flashback episode (Season 9 of Hartman)
Episode 13 of Hartman's season 9 will be flashback episode involved Shane and Vargas's past with Gordon. The episode will reveals the full story of Shane and Vargas's abuse at the hand of Gordon. The episode will takes place at 2006 to a year before Season 8.
In the other episodes, Gordon will attempts to track down Vargas after Hartman hides her. He will clashes with Hartman who threatens to expose him if he don't back off. (Ednasharon24534)
Have you asks Talix about which date of doing 12th season of Law & Order: Dallas? (Ednasharon24534)
Re: L&O Season 12
Do you know which date Talix will being season 12 of Law & Order .Dallas? He says mid-August... (Ednasharon24534)
Talix send me the message; he said he will starts Season 12 of Law & Order: Dallas on August 1 but we will restart Law & Order: New Orleans and Hartman on the day after, August 2. We let Talix starts Season 12 first before we restart everything.
L&O: New Orleans Season 20 & Hartman Season 10 dates
Law & Order: New Orleans's Season 20 premiere on October 19, 2018
Hartman season 10 premiere on October 27, 2018.
I got a question, is Talix still doing Season 12 of Law & Order: Dallas or Season 12 have finished? (Ednasharon24534)
I am bit confused. Has Taliz finished season 12 of Law & Order: Dallas? (Ednasharon24534)
Has Taliz finished his season of Law & Order: Dallas? (Ednasharon24534)
Have Talix finished season 12 of Law & Order: Dallas? I can't wait that long. I wanted to start the new season of Law & Order: New Orelean and Hartman before Christmas. Any news? (Ednasharon24534)
Any luck yet? Have Talix finished Season 12 of Law & Order: Dallas? I can't wait too long. (Ednasharon24534)
Starting date for a new season of Law & Order: New Orleans and Hartman is March 6.
Who will plays Georgia Ramsay, the biological mother of Mike Ramsey? Any idea? We should explore Georgia's past if...
What is the name of Hartman's half-brother and who will plays the half-brother? (Ednasharon24534)
#10.13 of Hartman
Can you write season 10 episode 13 for Hartman? "True Lies". I am running out of idea. Please? (Ednasharon24534)
RE: Dallas Season 14/NOLA Season 22/Hartman Season 11 x-over
Idea for backdoor pilot of Hartman
Hey, there. Sorry to bother you. I went over your Law & Order: New Orleans and Hartman stories and anything related to it. I think they work nicely, but you should make some tweaks, like adding fanfic seasons of those shows and such.
Anyway, I thought of something after seeing that. I think there should be a backdoor pilot of Hartman in one of the later episodes of the upcoming season or something like that. I have some plans for it if you're interested. BattleshipMan (talk) 00:19, November 23, 2019 (UTC)
- I think that a married couple from either Denver, Boston, Philadelphia or one those cities, the husband is a former elite soldier now detective in some type of special unit and the wife is a ADA, along the husband's police partner, go to Los Angeles searching for a suspect that matched the pattern of the current case that Hartman and the others are working on. BattleshipMan (talk) 02:40, November 23, 2019 (UTC)
- What more you want to know is that the husband's name is Drake Sullivan (imagined to Chris Pratt), a former elite soldier (probably Delta Force, Navy SEALs and Marine Force Reconnaissance) turned main detective who comes from an Irish-American family. He is known to be confident, gritty, headstrong, rough-edged on the job with a strong sense of justice and is sensitive about cases involving children, since he has two himself. He has little regard or respect for authority and politics. On his personal life, he loves his family and is shown to be overprotective of them. His wife, ADA Katherine Sullivan (imagined to be Bryce Dallas Howard), the mother of his children, is shown to be uncompromising and stern against those who committed atrocious crimes against families and children, but can two-sided when it comes those who suffered a traumatic event or past that made them commit crime. She is compassionate to rape victims, abused women and children, since she has children with Drake and would seek justice for the families of the victims of the terrible crime. Katherine is also a very intelligent & well-organized person and is also hardened survivor of a past event that haunts her and only talks to Drake, her boss and few others about it. Because of that and her near perfect conviction record, she is the youngest executive ADA. She is also licensed to carry firearms. On the personal life of Drake and Katherine, they loved each other a lot, even though they banter and argued about cases, and are devoted to each other and their children, 10-year-old Finn (imagined to be Jason Maybaum) and 8-year-old daughter, Mary (imagined to be Spencer Moss), in their off time. Finn and Mary are often watched by Drake's father Ryan (imagined to be Clancy Brown), a retired judge. They swore to each other that their personal and private life would not interfere with their careers. Drake's police partner, Miguel Ruiz (imagined to be Nicholas Gonzalez), a womanizing police detective. He is dedicated to the job and the victims of the crime, but his personal life is jumbled. He had parents who abandoned him as a child and was raised by his uncle. He's twice divorced and has three kids from both marriages and often dates & leaves many women. Two other detectives include blunt, straightforward African-American Jackson Holmes (imagined to be Corey Hawkins), a former Army Ranger and squad leader, and single mother Andrea Donnell (imagined to be Teri Reeves), a tough, but compassionate detective who came from a law enforcement family. The IT guy is Officer Kyle Francis (imagined to be Joe Alder). Their CO is Captain Eugene Winder (imagined to be Keith David), a second-generation cop and a tough police veteran, but loyal to his officers. On Katherine's workplace, her second chair is Trent Doyle (imagined to be John Francis Daley), a competitive young ADA hoping to rise up his career. The DA is Andrew Bishop (imagined to be Scott Glenn), a conservative district attorney is who known to be stern and serious with the law.
- Well, I think either Denver, Boston and Philadelphia are the best settings. Might be a fictionalized police unit. Boston has some specialized police divisions, including The Fugitive Unit, which pursues local fugitives and Family Justice Division, that consists of four units: Crimes Against Children Unit (CACU), Domestic Violence Unit (DVU), Human Trafficking Unit (HTU) and Sexual Assault Unit (SAU). Denver has a Major Crimes Division which specialized investigations for homicides, robbery, sex crimes, missing persons, domestic violence, fraud, and the victim assistance unit. Philadelphia has it's own police divisions. I think Dave, Katherine, Miguel, maybe others, come to Hartman and her team for help on the case that matched patterns on the previous one Hartman and others worked on. What do you think it's the best? BattleshipMan (talk) 20:25, November 23, 2019 (UTC)
- I might call the show The Sullivans about the family, a husband who is a cop and a wife who is an ADA that fights crimes involving families. Since it will take place in Denver, the Denver PD Family Justice Unit works on investigating crimes that involves families; rich, poor and such. The crime includes murder, kidnapping, rape and such. I think the pilot episode will have a family abducted from home and investigate the motive while trying to find them. BattleshipMan (talk) 03:59, November 24, 2019 (UTC)
- I might need some help with plot ideas for a season. Also, what suggestions should I have for the Sullivan family and the other main characters? Also, I will need an idea for a case that Dave, Katherine, Miguel (maybe others) that would come to Los Angeles to meet up with Hartman and the others about the case that is related to the previous Hartman and others worked. BattleshipMan (talk) 05:30, November 24, 2019 (UTC)
- Well, here's one case that will be ongoing for the season. It might be the one is the cold case murder of Katherine's parents and fiancee who were killed in a massacre in their home by a mob her father testified against the mob boss in court when she was 10 and she & her younger brother are the only survivors. Her brother leaves elsewhere. The hitman responsible was never found and the hitman responsible would be found by season's end. Drake helps Katherine find the hitman so she can have closure and to ensure their children's safety as the result. Also, I thought of the two child actors for Finn and Mary. Jason Maybaum for Finn and Spencer Moss for Mary. What do you think? BattleshipMan (talk) 08:13, November 24, 2019 (UTC)
- Glad to hear that. I think I backdoor pilot would involve a murdered family in Denver and the patterns are matched to a case in Los Angeles, which is why Drake, Katherine and Miguel would go to Los Angeles and ask Hartman and others for help since they worked on the murder of the family in Los Angeles that went unsolved. BattleshipMan (talk) 16:48, November 24, 2019 (UTC)
- I get to work on the adding the two D.A. Investigators who will be revealed after the backdoor pilot.
- This is what I thought as the DA Investigators. Mario Nazario (Jeremy Ratchford), an old-school ex-Denver cop now top DA Investigator. His partner is Hessa Cohen (Sheila Vand), a third-generation Iranian-American, younger DA Investigator who was brought in by Katherine after she was fired as an undercover FBI agent when she was forced to use, let's just say, unorthodox methods to thwart a terrorist plot. What do you think? Any suggestions on those characters? BattleshipMan (talk) 01:59, November 26, 2019 (UTC)
- I know I want Hartman to go to Denver in The Sullivans backdoor pilot while Barrera would take charge of things. The question now is which two detectives should go to Denver with Hartman (Greico, Ramsay, Ariel and Boscorelli)? Another question is since the Gordon Fontana case is a big one, how will the characters in the backdoor pilot would react to that? BattleshipMan (talk) 00:46, December 2, 2019 (UTC)
- Okay, I'll have Hartman, Ramsay and Vargas go to Denver. BattleshipMan (talk) 01:25, December 3, 2019 (UTC)
- I'll take what you said under consideration about Jackson, Trent and the recurring basis of Officer Francis, but D.A. Bishop will be a series regular in the first season. Also, I thought that Drake would have two other siblings (one deceased, one alive and working elsewhere). His mother had died of cancer few years before the backdoor pilot. Katherine will have a past that haunts her and only confides it with Drake, Ryan, D.A. investigator Hessa Cohen and to a less extent, Bishop. Captain Winder probably had a family with adult children. Andrea is a single mother who comes from a police family and she is tough as she can (since the actress I imagined Teri Reeves is a black-belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu). Hessa is a former undercover FBI agent who was fired from the bureau for torturing a terrorist which prevented an attack and Katherine got her a job as a D.A. Investigator. She has an older brother who is still in the FBI. Not sure on the personal lives on Nazario, Francis and Bishop. BattleshipMan (talk) 03:05, December 7, 2019 (UTC)
Here's what I got on the main characters of The Sullivans.
Chris Pratt as Drake Sullivan: Denver P.D. Senior Detective. Married to Katherine and has two children (Finn and Mary). His father Ryan is a retired judge. His mother Rachel died of cancer four years before. Older sister Amanda died in a car accident six years before and is survived by her husband & two sons. Younger sister Lydia is married with four children and lives in Chicago, where she works a Chicago 911 dispatcher.
Bryce Dallas Howard as Katherine Sullivan: Executive A.D.A. Married to Drake and has two children (Finn and Mary). Parents and two siblings murdered at a young age by a mob her father testified against. Is estranged from her surviving younger brother Joey who is living elsewhere.
Nicholas Gonzalez as Miguel Ruiz: Denver P.D. Senior Detective. Divorced twice with three children from both marriages (A son from the first marriage, two daughters from the second one).
Keith David as Captain Eugene Winder: Commanding Officer of Denver Police Family Unit. Married for 20 years and father of two (two sons).
Corey Hawkins as Jackson Holmes: Denver P.D. Junior Detective. Recently married to ICU nurse Kim Quincy and is expecting their first child.
Teri Reeves as Andrea Donnell: Denver P.D. Junior Detective. Divorced single mother to two daughters (Diana and Emily).
John Francis Daley as Trent Doyle: A.D.A. Openly gay and has a boyfriend.
Jeremy Ratchford as Mario Nazario: Former Denver cop now D.A. Investigator. Widowed with two sons.
Sheila Vand as Hessa Cohen: Third generation Iranian-American. Former undercover FBI agent now D.A. Investigator. Single with no children. Was fired from the FBI for torturing a terror suspect to stop the attack. Older brother is a FBI agent.
Jason Maybaum as Finn Sullivan: Drake and Katherine's oldest son.
Spencer Moss as Mary Sullivan: Drake and Katherine's youngest daughter.
Scott Glenn as D.A. Andrew Bishop: Conservative, married 24 years, has five children (two sons and three daughters) and several grandchildren. Was estranged from one of his daughters when she came out as a lesbian, but have since reconciled.
Clancy Brown as Ryan Sullivan: Retired judge. Widowed when his wife Rachel died of cancer. Has three children Amanda, Drake and Lydia and eight grandchildren. Older Amanda was killed in an car accident and is survived by her husband and two sons. His middle son Drake lives with him along with Drake's wife Katherine and their two children Finn and Mary. Lydia is a Chicago 911 dispatcher and is married with four children.
Joe Alder as Kyle Francis: Police officer who serves as an computer expert. Single with no children and has a twin sister who works a doctor in a local hospital.
- Glad you agree with the characters for the backdoor pilot. I have the plot for it set up. It will be ready when the finishing touches of episode 14 of season 11 of Hartman is done. I think when I wrote the backdoor pilot here, you probably should do some finishing touches and some necessary changes for it.
- BTW, I added the article of Sean Carter, Brianna Carter's husband. BattleshipMan (talk) 20:09, December 8, 2019 (UTC)
Nice picks on the recurring characters, not to mention another of the Winston siblings. Here's what I thought of as recurring characters also.
- Commander Sam "Red Fox" Cutter, the police district commander where the FJU is at, probably will be only for the first season. His father was Caucasian and his mother was Native American. Was a Denver police officer for a long time and rose the rank of Commander. He is a widower with one son. Portrayed by Graham Greene.
- Nathan Whitman, the widowed husband of Drake's older sister Amanda and the father of their two sons. He owns a shopping mall in Denver. Portrayed by Sebastian Arcelus.
- Lydia Graves, Drake's younger sister and Ryan's youngest daughter. She is married with four children and works as a police dispatcher for Chicago Police Department. Portrayed by Elaine Cassidy.
Thanks for that.
Here's what I thought of for the first season. There should be a flashback episode where Drake and Katherine first met and that how they became a married couple. Here's what I thought of: Drake, who had gotten out of the Marines not too long ago, is living in solitude and Katherine, who was newly appointed ADA and a second chair to one of the Executive ADAs who is seeking to become a DA, met each other, but with their differing personalities, they didn't exactly see eye to eye. Then when Drake was accused of murdering an ex-girlfriend, Katherine was the second chair on the case. It looked like a open and shut case at first, but when she learned from one of the DA investigators that there was evidence that would exonerated Drake and the Executive ADA she is working with had suppressed that evidence to get a conviction as a political stepping stone. Katherine then worked with Bishop, then Sergeant now Captain Winder and Ryan, who was then a judge at the time, on finding the evidence and discovered the actual killer was the jealous ex-boyfriend who killed her after she rejected his advances. Drake was then cleared of all charges and Katherine and Bishop turned in the corrupt Executive ADA to the bar association and he got disbarred. Afterwards, Drake and Katherine became a couple they are now and have two children as a result. What do you think? BattleshipMan (talk) 04:45, January 21, 2020 (UTC)
- 15 seasons...Maybe. That probably will be good. And Emily Deschanel is a good idea as Amanda. David Ramsey as Lydia's husband Owen...I think so if it works for interracial couples. Also, Ryan's wife and Amanda, Drake and Lydia's mother Rachel, who died on cancer four years before. She probably will have to appear in flashback scenes and episodes set in the past. BattleshipMan (talk) 17:09, January 21, 2020 (UTC)
- Here's what I thought of. You can make some changes if you like. For the evidence, Drake was the last person to see his ex-girlfriend alive and he found the body. He didn't have a better alibi and he was subsequently suspected for the murder. The corrupt EADA saw that case as an opportunity to move him up the ranks and there was a security camera on the street that shown Drake walking at a bar at the time of the murder, which would have exonerated him and the EADA had buried that evidence so he can get a high conviction rating. But the DA investigator who found it told Katherine and she told Amanda, Ryan, Bishop (who was the EADA seeking election for DA) and Winder (who was the investigating police sergeant on the case). They conducted their own investigation and one witness told them that there was another man who was harassing the ex-girlfriend, which turned the former boyfriend of the murder victim. The man was arrested and he confessed that she rejected him & killed him out of jealousy. Drake was cleared of all charges and the corrupt EADA was disbarred. BattleshipMan (talk) 20:21, January 21, 2020 (UTC)
- Great ideas. Thanks.
- For the backdoor pilot, I like your input. It will involve Drake, Katherine and Ruiz visiting Hartman and the squad because the murdered family they are investigating matched the ballistics to the murdered family Hartman and the squad previously investigated, but the case went cold. Hartman takes Ramsey and Vargas to Denver. They met up with the rest of the FJU squad (Winder, Holmes, Andrea, Francis and a sergeant name Kruger who won't be a regular in the show). They say that they know about the Gordon Fontana case and mentions their shock that he got away with it for so long.
- They eventually discovered that each murdered family in their respective cases involved the trucking company that each father worked in and it was a front for a criminal empire that smuggles abducted children and auctioned them off to the highest bidder. Two men were going to blow the whistle on them and they, along with their families, got murdered because of it. Katherine and Doyle got a subpoena to sub-headquarters in Denver with Drake, Hartman and the other detectives and confronted. Then a shootout occurred with six hitmen arrived. Ruiz and Doyle got wounded and Kruger got killed. But the four shooters got killed and one got wounded. When the lead hitman named Spears was about to shoot Katherine, she fired her hidden revolver at him and Drake took him down.
- As the hospital took care of the mildly wounded Ruiz and the seriously wounded Doyle, Drake, Katherine and Hartman interrogated Spears in the hospital. Ballistics the gun used by Spears, who killed Kruger, matched the ones that killed the two fathers. Spears pointed out to the truck that carried several children and they stopped it. Winder and Bishop ordered everyone to shut down the criminal ring. Hartman visits Drake and Katherine at their home and met their two children; Finn and Mary and Drake's father Ryan. They talked about family and the jobs they do. Following Ryan's idea, they began to track down the ring by questioning of the kidnapped children, checking out the VIN numbers of the trucks, the cell phones used the shooters and files on the computers used by the company, they identified the mastermind as Jeffrey Dickenson, the owner of several businesses in America, including the trucking company. A joint police-FBI raid led to the arrest of Dickenson and the rescue of the other children nationwide. After the funeral of Kruger, Hartman, Ramsay and Vargas say goodbye to their Denver counterparts.
- What do you think?
Romance? - Hartland Season 11
Who will Shane date? I was thinking Vargas and Boscorelli (a new character) to get together but what about Shane? "someone we're already familiar with" (Ednasharon24534)
Hartman series's characters biography
Can you write Hartman (TV Series)'s characters biography - history and personal life? Past and present main characters. (Ednasharon24534)
Present main characters...
- Chloe Hartman
- Beth Greico
- Mike Ramsay
- Jonas Boscorelli
- Ellis Henderson
- Oakland Everett
- Richie Lowry
- Mars Castillo
- Cyrus Barrera
- Marlene Hartman
- Max Browning
- Lauren Hartman
Hartman season 11
I just hope you liked the episode of Hartman I wrote on episode 6 of season 11. If there's any add-ons or changes that should be done, feel free to do so. BattleshipMan (talk) 21:28, December 15, 2019 (UTC)
- Alright, Nash. That will be my last episode of Hartman I wrote until the backdoor pilot of The Sullivans is about to arrive. I might write one other episode after that. Also, I probably will need some help with The Sullivans when it comes to episode ideas, storyline for the characters and such.
- Anyway, you should write few episodes of Law & Order: New Orleans as Ednasharon24534 asked to. BattleshipMan (talk) 07:52, December 28, 2019 (UTC)
- I think after episode 12, episode 13 might be the time for the triple crossover with Law & Order: New Orleans and Law & Order: Dallas. Episodes 15 and 16 would have the backdoor pilot of The Sullivans. Episodes 18 and 19, would probably be the best place to focus on for the death of someone in Hartman's family. BattleshipMan (talk) 00:01, January 4, 2020 (UTC)
- I wonder what the plot of episode 11 of Hartman would be about since episode 12 would involve the wedding of Grieco and Ramsay. I probably won't write it, but there could be some good ideas for it. Maybe one of the subplots of episode 11 would involve the few days before the wedding. Maybe with something Vargas and Delgado and learns that he is a cop. The main plot might have something to do with Angela since she ended things with her boyfriend after what they did. What do you think? BattleshipMan (talk) 03:11, January 10, 2020 (UTC)
I know this will sound mad but episode 19 will be a flashback episode, revealing how Parker and Queen gets involved with each other for first time as a young officers. This episode will mainly focus on Parker and Queen's first time of meeting each other... Eddie Hicks, Alan Grimes and Cole McCorrea will be involved in the episode. There will youngest actors playing young vision of current and past characters. (Ednasharon24534)
In Parker and Queen's first case, they was involved in serious world of the politics after a campaign was found stabbed to death. Two young police officers was sent by two detectives, Hicks and Carcaterra to investigates a mayor of New Orleans who is romantically involved with a young reporter but they haven't got no idea their life will change forever and a big secret will be revealed. (Ednasharon24534)
Did you check Law & Order: Dallas page? Is Talix still doing Law & Order: Dallas or not? I feels Dallas has been off at the moment. (Ednasharon24534)
- Talix hasn't been on since August and that's kind of a concern. If he's not available, then maybe you guys write episodes of L&O: Dallas until it reaches the crossover. BattleshipMan (talk) 01:55, January 11, 2020 (UTC)
Are you doing Law & Order: Dallas before crossover? Talix has been goes off since August... (Ednasharon24534)