- 1 Archives: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
- 2 Vargas & Shane season 2 finale
- 3 Cast idea for Vargas & Shane's season 3
- 4 Family
- 5 Young cast
- 6 Vargas & Shane 2x16
- 7 Vargas & Shane 2x20
- 8 Any idea for "Trip To Berlin"?
- 9 Episode titles
- 10 Plan for Trip to Berlin
- 11 Vargas & Shane 2x21
- 12 The Sullivans 3x21
- 13 Change my mind
- 14 Trip to New Orleans (Vargas & Shane's season 3 premiere idea)
- 15 Update
- 16 New pages
- 17 New ending
- 18 Ideas for Seasons 4 and 5 of The Sullivans
- 19 Crowe
- 20 Lowry
- 21 New cast
- 22 Ideas for the characters in The Sullivans's medical drama spinoff
- 23 Finished
- 24 Any ideas?
- 25 Plot
- 26 Episodes
- 27 Ideas for new seasons....
- 28 New Orleans cast for Vargas & Shane season 3 premiere?
- 29 Ideas for Vargas & Shane season 2 finales
- 30 The Sullivans and Vargas & Shane finales
- 31 Schizophrenia storyline (for Charlotte Shane)
- 32 Season long case in season 3 of Vargas & Shane
- 33 Vargas & Shane 2x22
- 34 Pregnancy
- 35 The Sullivans 3x21
- 36 Victim
- 37 Premiere Month
- 38 Umm... is this allowed?
Vargas & Shane season 2 finale
Based on Edna's idea and my perspective about who will get killed off in season 2 finale of Vargas & Shane. Vargas and Shane are titular characters, so that's out of the question. Etheridge, Chapel, Scott, Lee, Hobbs, Scalieri and Devlin don't have connections to Gordon and his family. Ramsay is married to Beth since she learns that she is family to Gordon and Lowry is married to Percy, also has familial relations with the Fontanas. BattleshipMan (talk) 21:14, 16 June 2021 (UTC)
- Mainly, it was BattleshipMan's first suggestion and I just create more ideas into this suggestion. Also, the character will died in episode 22 but the killer will be revealed in season finale as the character's death will plays in flashback. (Ednasharon24534, 10.21pm) June 16, 2021.
I think we can rule out Henderson because she will be busy getting involved in the situation with Angela and Jonathan. Also, Henderson is Vargas and Angela's mother. (Ednasharon24534, 7.38am) June 17, 2021.::
Deaths in Vargas & Shane 2x22?
How many deaths we are going to added in 2x22 of Vargas & Shane? I know we agree that one character (connected to Gordon Fontana) will died but I got a feeling in my head about death count (two, three or more characters). Tragedy will badly affect JACTF and MCS too. What do you think? (Ednasharon24534, 12.52am) June 28, 2021.
- I decided that three characters (including the one who has a connected to Gordon Fontana) dies in episode 22. I think four characters will be kidnapped by Lowry's attacker after a plan goes wrong but three of them wouldn't made it out alive. (Ednasharon24534, 1.06am) June 28, 2021.
- Actually, I change my mind. One character will died in episode 22. Never mind. (Ednasharon24534, 1.42pm) June 28, 2021.
Cast idea for Vargas & Shane's season 3
I got a cast idea for Vargas & Shane's season 3...
- Julia Garen to plays Charlotte's daughter, Eve. She is 26 years old who and a young police officer who struggles to find her way.
- Esme Creed-Miles to plays Charlotte's teenager daughter and Eve's younger sister, Billie who will finds herself in wrong side of the law.
- Mandy Patinkin to plays Jamie Delgado's father, Theo Rossi to play Delgado's older brother and Leighton Meester to play Delgado's younger sister. They will turn up to Los Angeles to meet Delgado's girlfriend Vargas and her family (Ednasharon24534, 12.19am) June 17, 2021.
New idea for Vargas & Shane's season 3
- I change my mind about the current idea of Vargas & Shane's season 3 premiere. I still having a think about the plot of Vargas & Shane's season 3 premiere 60 minutes episode. (Ednasharon24534, 2.52pm) June 17, 2021.
To let you know that I have added Pierce Brosnan, Emily VanCamp and Nicholas Hoult for season 3 of Vargas & Shane.
- Brosnan will plays a vengeful man who targets the family over Diego. He will seeks revenge against Digeo over his past and actions against his family member. He will be involved in one of other storyline.
- VanCamp and Hoult to plays a mysterious couple who will become Vargas' new neighbour. They don't have no children. They have huge secrets which links to a main character or their family.
What do you think? (Ednasharon24534, 1.26am) July 25, 2021.
I was thinking to have Vargas' other family move to Los Angeles to stay close to Vargas (and Diego and Leo) for season 3, I know they are still living apart from Vargas after the events of season 1 finale and season 2 premiere. I was hoping to get the family a huge part. (Ednasharon24534, 2pm) June 17, 2021.
To let you know that I have added Aubrey Elise to play young Katherine Sullivan (age 10) in Family Reconnect and Violet McGraw to play young Audrey Evans during a short flashback scene in part 2 of Trial of the Century (The Sullivans). (Ednasharon24534, 2.08pm) June 17, 2021.
Vargas & Shane 2x16
In 2x16 of Vargas & Shane which sees Patrick confronts Chapel and accuse Ronnie of stealing his big win, not knowing Jonathan was the person who stolen. Chapel will denied of Ronnie's involvement of thief. It will also revealed that Patrick and Emily/Ben was lovers in the past. (Ednasharon24534, 1.17am) June 18, 2021.
- To let you know that I have added some plot in 2x16 of Vargas & Shane. BattleshipMan will added the rest later after finishing Trip to Copenhagen. (Ednasharon24534, 10.33pm),June 20, 2021.
Vargas & Shane 2x20
In 2x20 of Vargas & Shane which sees the JACTF getting involved in Ronnie's situation after his loan shark was shot to death during a night out. Things gets a sinister turn when Ronnie's uneasy deal has major consequences for some characters. Also, Henderson will finds out about Angela's involvement in the video of Patrick Morris but she will ends up making things worse by landing Angela in hot water. Meanwhile,;the appearance of Shane's mother and older sister as Shane struggles with the situation involving Jonathan and Emily going missing. Also, Devlin will reveal a dark secret about Larsen's mother. (Ednasharon24534, 3.05am) June 18, 2021.
Any idea for "Trip To Berlin"?
I am taking a break before I starts on Vargas & Shane's Trip To Berlin, I think about a week break. If you got any idea for two episodes, be happy to share them. (Ednasharon24534, 1.46pm) June 23, 2021.
I already got a idea for a episode title of 22nd and 23rd episode of Vargas & Shane's season 2; Hanging in the Balance (22nd); mainly focus on the plan to catch Lowry's attacker going focus and Shane teams up with a unexpected source to save Jonathan and Angela and The Final Countdown; the aftermath of a tragic death and the team faces their own race against time. (Ednasharon24534, 1.58pm) June 24, 2021.
- I got a idea for a episode title of 22nd and 23rd episode of The Sullivan season 3; Race Against Time (22nd); the hunt for Russian Mafia will reach conclude and Ashes to Ashes (23rd); courtroom shooting, deaths and tragedies. What do you think? I was thinking to have titles bit different but still parts. (Ednasharon24534, 2.06pm) June 24, 2021.
Plan for Trip to Berlin
In Part 1, Hartman gets a worrying call from a young girl. She will turn to JACTF who tracks the call to Berlin. They will left confused until a report of a couple's murder in Berlin breaks out publiclty and Hartman discovered the identity of her mystery girl on TV. German police team calls Hartman to get involved in the case because they know that the girl call her. Hartman decided to get Vargas, Shane and some of their colleagues involved along with her own team to Berlin. In Berlin, Hartman reunited with her old friends from college and the parents of the girl who accused of a murder. Two teams teams up with a police agency to investigate the murder but struggles to finds any clue. Vargas gets a eye on a mystery reporter who warns about the girl's parents while Shane reacts badly when Rachel Hunsacker is representing the victim's family before deciding to represent the girl, which cause tension between the police and the public. During a trip, Scalieri and Hunsacker will clash over Cole, Hobbs reveals a secret about himself (he got hypersexuality (Satyriasis), a increased libido) to Scott, Price and Shane will a heart to heart about their troubled life and Vargas gets a unexpected call from her sister, Aldridge who reveals Ralph Fontana's death was actually murder as her husband Howard reveals that Ralph was suffocated before he was hanged. Then, a huge clue points to a reporter as a number one suspect. As they was going to arrest her, they finds her dead body in a bathtub at hotel. (Ednasharon24534, 12.26am) June 25, 2021.
- In part 2, the hopes of JACFT and MCS dashed when a captain of a police agency reveals that the girl will still be charged of murder despite a new evidence pointing to a dead reporter. During a plea hearing, Tiegan collapsed and has a seizure. The doctor in Berlin gets suspicious about Tiegan's blood type. Vargas sends the evidence to Howard. Howard reveals that Tiegan has a different blood type which reveals Jenna is not her real mother but Kevin confirmed as her real father but vows to continue his search. Vargas tries to warns her colleagues but nobody believe her, expect Shane who gets suspicious about the parents. So, Vargas calls Larsen and gets him fighting to Berlin. Vargas reveals her plan to Larsen. Scalieri share a moment with Larsen following their kiss but Hunsacker catch them in act and argue with them. Vargas and Larsen do their investigate before walks into two discoveries. It will turn out Kevin kills the couple and a reporter, framing Tiegan for murder but a big twist is Kevin has keep his (Ashleigh Cummings) captive for 15 years in a basement and fathered her four children (including Tiegan). Aldridge, rest of JACFT and MCS members will gets involved when they meet another discovery.
At the end, everyone reunite to witness Lowry walking up, Aldridge meets Leo for first time and Shane finds her house gets broken in. (Ednasharon24534, 10.46pm) June 25, 2021.
Vargas & Shane 2x21
To let you know that I have added the summary of Vargas & Shane 2x21; Vargas and Larsen will face serious allegations against them when a man accused them of murdering his baby son 10 years ago when they was officers at the time but it will turn out that Vargas and Larsen hidden the baby, taking him out of country (witness protection) with the help from his mother. After learning the real reason, JACTF and MCS will vows to stop the man to try to find his 'alive' son. Meanwhile, Shane will unexpectedly made a deal with Hansacker over Angela and Jonathan's case and Lowry will remember something about his attack. Also, a female character will discover they are pregnant. (Ednasharon24534, 6.53pm) June 27, 2021.
- The baby was subjected of messy relationship. His mother calls Vargas and Larsen to help them to escape after the father (who was a leader of a gangster mafia) was allowed to see his son by court. But things went complicated when the father hired his men to keep a track on the mother and their son. Vargas and Larsen has a change of plan, decided to fake their death to allow the mother escape with her son so nobody could find them. When the JACTF and MCS learn the truth, Vargas and Larsen face backfires at first but their colleagues decided to help them out to stop the man from looking for his son. (Ednasharon24534, 7.07pm) June 27, 2021.
To let you know that defense lawyer Frank Anderson (Russell Hornsby) will be involved in Jonathan and Angela's case. He will help Shane and Hunsacker as the case goes to court. (Ednasharon24534, 5.38pm) July 9, 2021.
The Sullivans 3x21
In The Sullivans 3x21, the FJU and others found the location of Loginov's auction. The FJU teams up with DPD Vice, Hartman and the MCS, few member of The JACTF, FBI, ATF, NYPD, Chicago PD and Interpol to raid the auction and arrest Loginov and members of his Mafia. BattleshipMan (talk) 00:09, 28 June 2021 (UTC)
Change my mind
I change my mind about a characters' death, I think one character's death will be enough in Vargas & Shane 2x22. (Ednasharon24534, 7.36am) June 28, 2021.
Trip to New Orleans (Vargas & Shane's season 3 premiere idea)
I was thinking a big plan for Vargas & Shane season 3 premiere and 60 minutes special which sees the JACTF and MCS finds themselves travelling to New Orleans to tracks down Dennis Quaid's character who has escape prison and tracked down his ex-lover and their son after killing her family with the help of his men. Things turn complicated when Jonathan, Angela, Chelsea and Gabrielle gets caught up in the drama as they travel to New Orleans for a special mission. I was hoping to include some cast of Law & Order: New Orleans, "5 years" after the series end, maybe a reunion with Hartman. I know that Chloe Hartman was only planning to appear in second season of Vargas & Shane, I was thinking that 60 minutes episode in season 3 will be Hartman's last appearance, delivering the final curtains permanent. What do you think? (Ednasharon24534, 10.35pm) June 28, 2021.
To let you know that I am starting Vargas & Shane's Trip to Berlin episodes, part 1 first. (Ednasharon24534, 12.21am) June 29, 2021.
To let you know that I have create a page of Vargas & Shane's recurring character; Howard Aldridge. (Ednasharon24534, 2.16pm) July 1, 2021.
- Four more pages added; Melody Spier, Trevor Dunnigan, Angel Ruiz and Taylor Kellerson. (Ednasharon24534, 2.25pm) July 1, 2021.
I am change my mind about the ending of Trip for Berlin part 1. Forget more mystery, we will stay with the one we have in current season. Sorry. (Ednasharon24534, 3.10am) July 6, 2021.
Ideas for Seasons 4 and 5 of The Sullivans
Thanks for the ideas for it. I think after he and the FJU finish with the serial rapist/killer case, Drake would return to hunt that terrorist down. I think we should explore more on Winder and Francis also in season 4. BattleshipMan (talk) 05:37, 6 July 2021 (UTC)
- Are you sure that Drake and Katherine having twins is a good idea? I think it is better for them to have one because of Finn and Mary or I am wrong, Drake and Katherine can handle twins. (Ednasharon24534, 9.32am) July 6, 2021.
- I forget to put Drake and Katherine's personal work too. Having twin and other two children could affect their work life. (Ednasharon24534, 9.35am) July 6, 2021.
The season long case in season 4
It will turn out Agent Crowe and his men are imposter, hired by Kevin. The real US embassy will be involved after the JACTF and MCS learns the truth about "Crowe". To let you know... (Ednasharon24534, 3.50pm) July 7, 2021.
To let you know that I decided to scrap a part of Lowry's friends seeing him wake up near end of Trip for Berlin's part 2. It will be too much. He will wake up (offscreen) and we will see him wakes in episode 19. That mean that Lowry will not appear in both parts. (Ednasharon24534, 12.30am) July 10, 2021.
To let you know that I change the identity of one of Gordon's victim in Trip to Berlin Part 2. I change it to Griffin's older granddaughter Susie as one of the victim, not Griffin's daughter Fiona. I think Gordon Fontana mainly likes young girls to hurt. I change things up. (Ednasharon24534, 4.55pm) July 11, 2021.
To let you know that I decided to added Yvonne Strahovski into the cast of Vargas & Shane for a small notes in 2x21 of Vargas & Shane. She will plays Fiona, Hunsacker's sister and Susie's mother. Hunsacker will face herself in difficult situation when Shane begs her help on the case against Jonathan and Angela. Hunsacker will visit her sister where they talks about the case and Susie's rape. Fiona will have mixed opinions of her sister helping the children of her daughter's rapist. Hunsacker will tries to defend Jonathan and Angela to her furious sister but Fiona will ends up giving Rachel a ultimatum. (Ednasharon24534, 5.30pm) July 11, 2021
Ideas for the characters in The Sullivans's medical drama spinoff
I have some plans for For the characters of the medical drama spinoff. I want your input on this.
For the characters, Emergency Attending Dr. Warren Grier (Aaron Paul) is a dedicated physician who serves as a moral backbone of the Emergency Department.
Emergency Attending Dr. Lucy Boyle (Melissa George) is a brash, but capable doctor from a poor family and single mother of a son.
Dr. Grier's potential love interest will be Surgical Resident Dr. Sadie Cunningham (Peyton List, the one who did TV shows As the World Turns, FlashForward and Frequency to prevent any confusion), a compassionate yet rebellious and opinionated surgeon coming from a hard family history.
Dr. Jacobi Palmer (Lance Gross) is a hotheaded surgical attending who was a Army surgeon.
Francis's twin sister Dr. Kira Francis (Molly Quinn) is a emergency pediatrician with genius level intelligence who will do what to takes to provide the best care for her young patients.
Winder's oldest son, Emergency Resident Dr. Eugene Winder Jr. (Ashton Sanders) is a capable and eager doctor who is sensitive of hospital bureaucracy and protocols.
Holmes' nurse wife Kim (Anna Diop) is a calm and capable nurse.
Wie's brother, Surgical attending Dr. Nolan Wie (Vincent Rodriguez III) is a brilliant surgeon who is openly gay.
Emergency Resident Dr. Derek Darko (Brandon Flynn) is a brash, ambitious doctor who is highly skilled in emergency procedures, but not at people skills.
Med Student Cyril Cole (Asa Butterfield) serves as the young rookie of the team and will be mentored by Dr. Grier.
Emergency nurse manager Patty Gilchrist (Charlotte Sullivan) is a tough, but fair and capable nurse manager and is married with children.
Dr. Lorenzo Franelli (Paulo Costanzo) is the Chief of Psychiatry who consults on psychological cases on patients.
Dr. Logan Walker (Cameron Mathison) is an uncompromising Chief of Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Ibrahim Barkawi (Waleed Zuaiter) is the Chief of Surgery who is originally from Yemen and went on self-imposed exile because of his tyrannical family and is now married to an American wife and has two children.
Hospital Chief of Staff Dr. Teresa Crowe (Julianna Margulies) oversees day-to-day operations of the hospital and is the ex-wife of Milo Stetler and mother of two children.
- Good character background for Cole. Also, with her ex-husband's scandal, Crowe would change her children's surnames to her maiden name, among other things. BattleshipMan (talk) 03:38, 23 July 2021 (UTC)
To let you know that I have finished Trip to Berlin episodes. (Ednasharon24534, 1.30am) July 12, 2021.
What is your ideas of Vargas & Shane's season 3? I know my recent Idents prove to be huge dislike. Have you got a better idea than mine? (Ednasharon24534, 3.38am) July 13, 2021.
- Which female characters of Vargas & Shane will discover that they are pregnant in Vargas & Shane? They will finds out the news in 2x21. I didn't put the identity on the summary of 2x21. I just put one woman gets a shock of their life when a doctor reveals that they are pregnant. That was it. Any idea who? (Ednasharon24534, 3.42am) July 13, 2021.
To let you know that I have added the most of Vargas & Shane's 2x19 plot, leaving some things blanked for BattleshipMan to filling. Also, I am now currently having a quick break. (Ednasharon24534, 1.34am) July 15, 2021.
- To let you know that I finished the stuff about Hobbs on 2x19 of Vargas & Shane. (Ednasharon24534, 1.17am) July 18, 2021.
I was thinking for season 4 of The Sullivans to have 23 episodes, like season 3 and season 3 of Vargas & Shane to have 24 episodes. What do you think? (Ednasharon24534, 1.55pm) July 15, 2021.
To let you know that I have added the summary of Vargas & Shane's two part season 2 finale. (Ednasharon24534, 9.06pm) July 18, 2021.
- Larsen will plays the huge part in 2x23 of Vargas & Shane which sees Larsen come face to face with his past as the truth about his mother is revealed. (Ednasharon24534, 9.14pm) July 18, 2021.
Episode titles (The Sullivans)
To let you know that I have added last three episodes title of The Sullivans season 3. Episode 21 will be called Mouse Hunt (Hunt for Loginov), Episode 22 will be called The Devil Within (shocking act in the court hearing) and Episode 23 will be called Ashes to Ashes (aftermath of the shooting, death confirmed). Episode 22 and 23 will not including part 1 and 2 in the title, it times for something different. (Ednasharon24534, 1.22pm) July 21, 2021.
- I have added another episode titles for last two episodes of Vargas & Shane's season 2. Episode 22 will be called Don't Stop Me Now (The fight for Jonathan and Angela's future and the search for Lowry's attacker) and Episode 23 will be called In The Spider's Web (aftermath of the death and the truth about recent events is revealed* Vargas and Larsen revisited their demons). What do you think? (Ednasharon24534, 1.36pm) July 21, 2021.
Ideas for new seasons....
To let you know that I have already some of my idea for Vargas & Shane's season 3 and The Sullivans's season 4 into news selection. I know it still early and we are nearly finished. I leave the rest to you or/and Nash and I admits that I got more ideas but I can wait until the current seasons is finished. (Ednasharon24534, 1.04am) July 19, 2021.
New Orleans cast for Vargas & Shane season 3 premiere?
This was the main cast for last season of Law & Order: New Orleans. I know things will be different after 5 years and you firstly create the page. Do you have any idea of who will return for Vargas & Shane's season 3 premiere or who will joins in the team, "newcomers"? (Ednasharon24534, 5.53pm) July 20, 2021.
- I nearly forget. Will the ended show's recurring characters will return too? (Ednasharon24534, 5.55pm) July 20, 2021.
I finished 2x20 of Vargas & Shane plot. To let you know... (Ednasharon24534, 3.04am) July 22, 2021.
Ideas for Vargas & Shane season 2 finales
Hold on, I already added a main character will goes on dark path after losing their loved one for season 3 of Vargas & Shane. We agree that a character who connected to Gordon Fontana will ends up dead. I don't think it will Hunsacker and she isn't related to Gordon.
- I think Ralph having two more sons will be too much. We don't need to added more characters.
- What about Juliet Gerico? I think that Juliet should be revealed to be the main person who was responsible of the events (attacking Lowry, framing Jonathan and Angela and etc.) (Ednasharon24534, 6.32pm) July 22, 2021.
But we keep a idea about Beth being pregnant. (Ednasharon24534, 6.35pm) July 22, 2021.
- Don't forget, Juliet already kills her son Bridger and tries to kill Vargas in 2x02 of Vargas & Shane. She has a stronger hate against men because she was raped by her own nephew. Maybe, she wants to come after her rapist's family. It will revealed that Juliet has Ralph killed for revenge. (Ednasharon24534, 6.40pm) July 22, 2021.
- The JACTF and MCS will suspect that Patrick sets up Jonathan and Angela but they quickly discover that they got the wrong person when Emily confirms Patrick's alibi when somebody breaking in Shane's house.
Truth about Larsen's mother?
I think Larsen's mother will revealed to be Juliet Gerico. Vargas and Larsen will ends up finding her after knowing the clues. It will also revealed that Larsen is a twin and Thora Price is his sister. Juliet has a relationship with Norman Devlin, using a fake identity. I think it will revealed that Juliet has two identites. She change her name after the birth of the twin.
Juliet abandoned Cole to his father but kept Thora because she didn't wants an another son but years later, she ends up abandoned her daughter. Devlin never knew that Juliet was pregnant with his twin, he only knew about Larsen, not his daughter and Price never knew the truth about her father. What do you think? (Ednasharon24534, 6.58pm) July 22, 2021.
The Sullivans and Vargas & Shane finales
For the Sullivans, I think it's a good idea for Doyle, Kellerson, Graham and Judge Catalano to be killed in the shooting, along with a bailiff and two civilians. I might add one or two killed. For the wounded count who survived, I think it could be Dr. Fleiss, one FJU detective (not sure who), one Vice detective, maybe two more other wounded. For the Russian Mafia, Zverev (probably by shot dead by Drake), Karpov (probably killed by either Cohen, Tariq or Graham), Kotrikadze (probably shot by either Cohen or Quelling during the escape), one mobster Leonid Grankin (probably shot by Holmes), the second other mobster could be one of Aksakov brothers or Karpov's son Vladimir (probably done by one FJU detective), all four henchman (one by Drake, one by Quelling, one by Drake's uncle Jack and one by one FJU detective).
For Vargas & Shane, I somewhat agreed with Edna. I think Juliet will hire someone to attack Lowry and she would be present when Lowry was attacked. I think the idea of Patrick knew what Jonathan was up to and hired two guys to steal Jonathan's laptop and upload the video and planted the cash in Shane's home to get Jonathan away from Chelsea, with Emily and Angela sounds okay. But I'm not sure about Larsen's mother being Juliet Greico. The idea of expanding Gordon's family genes is used up way too much. That's my concern about it. BattleshipMan (talk) 18:11, 22 July 2021 (UTC)
What about Patrick and Juliet works together to sets up Jonathan and Angela or plotting against Percy and Lowry. They share their personal hate against Jonathan. Patrick was the person who attacked Lowry while Juliet steals the laptop, uploaded the video and planted the cash in Shane's home. Is that sound bit easier? (Ednasharon24534, 7.17-27pm) July 22, 2021.
- When truth about recent events is revealed, Juliet will attempt to murder Patrick, betrayal him and attempts to sets him up but Patrick will survive, thanks to Vargas and Larsen. (Ednasharon24534, 7.29pm) July 22, 2021.
- The person who will turn the killer will be Juliet. Patrick will back down of his and Juliet's plan to fools the JACFT and MCS about the identity of Lowry's attacker and plots to murder a character who is connection to Gordon Fontana. Patrick didn't want to be responsible of taking somebody's life despite attacking Lowry and leaving him died. And Patrick will be in court at the time of the murder as Juliet ends up taking things into her own hand. What do you think? (Ednasharon24534, 7.58pm) July 22, 2021.
Patrick and Juliet
- Actually, I think Patrick wouldn't knew about the video or Juliet's plan until it ends up on the social media. Patrick will pays Juliet to sets up Jonathan, like a robbery or less serious crime, not setting Jonathan (and Angela) up for revenge p*rn and putting Patrick in the spotlight with the media. I don't think Patrick will knew his partner in crime's true identity, he thinks Jonathan's father hurt Juliet in the past but doesn't knew that Gordon was her nephew. Remember, Juliet has a stronger hate against men and wants to let Patrick to take the fall of everything. (Ednasharon24534, 8.35pm) July 22, 2021.
- Mainly, Juliet plays most part in the plan, than her partner in crime, Patrick (only attacked Lowry on Juliet's orders). If they ends up getting caught at the end, Juliet will face more years in prison than Patrick as a result. (Ednasharon24534, 9.09-32pm) July 22, 2021.
Schizophrenia storyline (for Charlotte Shane)
I am thinking a schizophrenia storyline mainly involved Shane and Emily's older sister, Charlotte for season 3 of Vargas & Shane. Charlotte was diagnosed with schizophrenia when she was teenager. Flashback scenes will takes place in 2005, exploring Charlotte's early schizophrenia when she become 19 years old and also her connection with Florence Pugh's character. Present day will sees Charlotte battles her demons once again when attempts to protect Emily from Shane, Jonathan and outside world, following the events of last season, believing that they are danger to Emily's "heath". Also, Charlotte will plots a sinister plan for Emily, she will plans to change Emily back to male, (back to Ben) without her knowing. Shane will gets involved in the storyline as she will knowledge the dangers and vows to save her sisters from any harm. What do you think? (Ednasharon24534, 12.29am) July 23, 2021.
- I think we should introduce Glenn and Edith Shane for season 3 of Vargas & Shane, for Charlotte's schizophrenia storyline. They will gets involved after Shane share her worries about Charlotte. (Ednasharon24534, 1.34am) July 23, 2021.
Season long case in season 3 of Vargas & Shane
I think I may have a season long case for that season of Vargas & Shane. It might involved a defense contractor corporation that is suspected in selling weapons on the black market. BattleshipMan (talk) 00:45, 23 July 2021 (UTC)
Vargas & Shane 2x22
I got some idea on 2x22 of Vargas & Shane, mainly involved Lowry's discovery of his attacker...
Lowry will recognise Patrick's voice as he remembers seeing Patrick's face during the attack. Lowry will confronts Patrick who will denied of attacking him but shows his true colours when he mocks Lowry's relationship with Percy. Lowry will attacks Patrick before making a citizen arrest as the JACTF and MCS arrived and arrested Patrick over "new edvience", linking him with the video. It will happen same time when Vargas, Larsen and their colleagues' plan to catch Lowry's attacker takes a dark turn, resulting a death. (Ednasharon24534, 4.21am) July 23, 2021.
I know we will wait Vargas and Shane to become parents but I got a suggestions. I was thinking one of them to have a different way to become parent (like a surrogate for Vargas) and Shane to become pregnant for real. What do you think? Remember, Camren Cisneros shot Vargas twice (one of them in the stomach), it has significantly decreasing her chances of having children. (Ednasharon24534, 1.20pm) July 22, 2021
The Sullivans 3x21
In that episode, the task force will be hunting Loginov and his people and stop the auction. The task force the FJU, Denver Vice, FBI, Hartman and MCS, few members of the JACTF, NYPD, Chicago PD, ATF, Montana State Police and Interpol, maybe other police breaches and such. I know that Vargas & Shane have got their hands full with the situation with Angela and Jonathan, so they won't participate. Hartman and her squad are investigating that case, so I think she would have Joseph take charge of it until she returns and she probably would bring two of her subordinates with her. I wonder which members of the JACTF will go help the task force get Loginov and his Mafia at the auction in Montana. I could use some ideas for it. BattleshipMan (talk) 18:01, 23 July 2021 (UTC)
- Hey, Nash. We got two Jacks on 3x21 of The Sullivans. Hartman's son Jack and Drake's uncle Jack Miller. What do you suggest we do to prevent confusion? BattleshipMan (talk) 20:38, 26 July 2021 (UTC)
Vargas & Shane 2x21
- I think we shouldn't added Hartman, Lee, Scott and other characters who going to Denver into 2x21 of Vargas & Shane. I think we already got things in their hands. Just give them a break until the next episode. I think Battleshipman is already on plan. (Ednasharon24534, 7.55pm) July 27, 2021.
I think Percy will ends up dying in 2x22 of Vargas & Shane. He will choose to confront Lowry's "attacker" but things turn sinister which will results Percy losing his life as a result. Juliet will be the one who kills Percy. (Ednasharon24534, 8.38pm) July 23, 2021.
Flashback scenes for upcoming season of Vargas & Shane will takes in 2005, it will explore Charlotte's early days when she first has a bipolar disorder. Emily was born in 2004, a year before. She would be 1 year old. (Ednasharon24534, 4.08pm) July 25, 2021.
I sets a premiere date for next season of The Sullivans and Vargas & Shane but I wants to starts 60 minutes special of Vargas & Shane's season 3 premiere a week early, somewhere before October. I don't wants to complain things for our show. I thought that to have one show starts before other will make things easier. (Ednasharon24534, 11.19pm) July 25, 2021.
I know we spent almost 4 months (from April) of editing the current seasons of The Sullivans and Vargas & Shane. I already book the date of next seasons in October but I just worried that we must rush their break. It will only take 2 months to start the new season. If you or BattleshipMan wants to forward the date, maybe to late October or November. What do you think? Do you need longer break? (Ednasharon24534, 1.23am) July 30, 2021.
- I move the dates to late October/early November. (Ednasharon24534, 2.43am) August 2, 2021.
Umm... is this allowed?
Personal photos in fanon? I don’t think this is allowed for personal reasons
link to the issue: Zachary & Ainsley 5: Spice vs. Blood
Abigblueworld (talk) 20:08, 1 August 2021 (UTC)
Replies to @Abigblueworld: