When you leave a message on my wall, please DO NOT click the "EDIT" button. Instead, click the "Leave Message" button. At the end of your post please put the four tildes "~~~~" so I know who's leaving the message. You MUST follow these rules if you are to put a message on my wall. Thank you!
To see previous messages, check the archives above.
I just put canon pages in the Filmography like I did with Caleb McLaughlin and Merit Leighton. Is it fine? I know I put non-fanon templates on canon things so why not add fanon filmography in canon celebrity articles? Is canon against the rules? Dynasti the Radicles Fangirl (talk) 18:25, September 15, 2019 (UTC)
- You can include canon stuff in your articles, but you can’t make articles about canon stuff, if that makes sense. So for example, you’re allowed to make a page for a fictional movie by Universal Studios, but you’re not allowed to make a page for Universal Studios. Same with actors (so like what you did is not allowed). 02:21, September 17, 2019 (UTC)
Uptown Motion Pictures
- Yeah, you can have it. 02:21, September 17, 2019 (UTC)
If Daisy is the girl with the girl with the black hair, then what are the names of the girl with the brunette hair and glasses, the boy with the brown afro hair, and the boy with the yellow cap?
Lex Luthor (DCAU) vs. Disney Villains
What would happen if Luthor and his team of villains were to face off the Disney Villains (namely Jafar, Maleficent, Hades, The Evil Queen, Cruella De Vill, Shan Yu, Ursula, Captain Hook, Scar, Gaston, Shere Khan, Dr. Facilier, Claude Frollo, The Headless Horseman, Clayton, Yzma, Pain and Panic, Kaa, Diablo, Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed, Percival C. McLeach, Mor'du, Queen of Hearts, Madame Medusa, Big Bad Wolf, Mr. Smee, Governor Ratcliffe, Jasper and Horace, Prince John, Sir Hiss, and Sheriff of Nottingham) which 1s would win and which 1s will fall? just asking.JudithBarsi10 (talk) 16:16, September 25, 2019 (UTC)
Content mod or admin?
I've been on this wiki for about a year now, and there are some things I really want to do with this wiki that I can't as a regular user. Also, I want to be on the lookout for the wiki when you are busy with something else. May I please be a content moderator or administrator of some sort? ⓧInbox (chat + works) 13:07, September 26, 2019 (UTC)
can you delete this
sonicboomman98@Gmail.com 00:17, October 1, 2019 (UTC)
- Done. 04:03, October 6, 2019 (UTC)
Hello! Do you know how to change your profile picture? I try to change it but the pic dose not show up.
- On your user profile page, just hover your mouse over your profile picture, then click Edit Avatar. 04:03, October 6, 2019 (UTC)
TOC limit template
Some of my pages have a lot of subheadings and they clutter the table of contents. Could we possibly get the TOC limit template used on Wikipedia on this wiki? ~« SkyGuy Wikia Writer - My Talk »~ 23:35, October 18, 2019 (UTC)
I JUST WANTED COME TO SAY HI! SO...
Posted my first story here
- It’s great! Chris6d (talk) 00:14, November 20, 2019 (UTC)
I quit Discord
Hi Chris, um, I'm quitting Discord. I'm just thinking to myself that I don't think that I'm a right person to be on it. CLTwins15 22:49, November 19, 2019 (UTC)
- That’s fine. Chris6d (talk) 00:14, November 20, 2019 (UTC)
- You know, I always wanted to make a movie with you Chris, if you want. CLTwins15 19:23, November 20, 2019 (UTC)
Top2456 has been using my characters (Elizabeth Storybook on Attack of the Friendly Donuts?) the page had no owner template so I claimed it) without permission and I asked him to stop. Can you deal with him?
- Technically, he was the creator of the page, so he hasn't done anything wrong yet. In fact, he hasn't edited the page since you claimed it. But if he edits it, let me know and I'll block him, since the Owner template is there now. Chris6d (talk) 19:59, November 23, 2019 (UTC)
He just edited it and added the category "parodies" which I didn't want.
Ugh. Now he won't stop editing it even though I didn't ask. I keep having to undo his edits every time.
Can you do something? He keeps editing the page and is not listening. At all.
Dear, sir Chris6d
- My name is Peppermint Cookie and I am new to this wiki fandom. I am creating a fanon wiki page movie titled The Strangers: Origins. I'm here to ask if this fan-made movie has been taken by the original author. Lastly, while I was starting to make a fan-made movie here, I notice that there's an exclamation mark inside a triangle that says "Edit Notices". What happens if I don't click the Edit Notices and just start typing the page that I was making? Will I get kicked off or be permanently banned?
- I'm sorry if you do not understand my grammar much. I'm a Filipino
Can you please delete this one?
- You don't have the Owner template on the page, so I can't block them. If you add it to the page, and they edit it again, they can be blocked for 3 months. Chris6d (talk) 17:20, January 15, 2020 (UTC)
Hello, My name is Wolfy and i was wondering - Is it allowed to make a sequel to already exsisting movies on the fanon wiki?
- Please sign your messages with ~~~~. And yes, that's totally allowed! Just make sure it doesn't include canon, or real, content. Chris6d (talk) 17:20, January 15, 2020 (UTC)
One more thing
Im sorry - I accidently posted the message without using signature. I'll put it here. WolfyProductions (talk) 23:02, January 10, 2020 (UTC)WolfyProductionsWolfyProductions (talk) 23:02, January 10, 2020 (UTC)
- No problem. Just remember next time. Chris6d (talk) 17:20, January 15, 2020 (UTC)
Something's up with the visual editor
Hey, I can't speak for everybody else, but for the past few days the visual editor hasn't been working for me, forcing me to use the less advanced classic editor. Whenever I try to use visual editor, it just seems to create a phantom copy of the page at the bottom and won't even load up. If I'm not the only one experiencing this, do you have any idea what's going on? ~« SkyGuy Wikia Writer - My Talk »~ 04:59, January 12, 2020 (UTC)
- You can use swear words, but don't describe anything explicit or vulgar. Keep it safe for work. Chris6d (talk) 20:51, January 20, 2020 (UTC)
User causing clutter in Recent Wikia Activity
I know this a Fanon Wiki and it's got a lot of users, but the user name Josephdapro08 has been causing some clutter in the Recent Wiki Activity with the things he's been adding. BattleshipMan (talk) 20:27, February 15, 2020 (UTC)
- Creating clutter as in, editing a lot? Or uploading spam/vandalism? I can't stop a user from making a lot of edits in a single session, thereby cluttering the activity feed. However, if they're breaking any rules, I can intervene. Chris6d (talk) 23:25, February 16, 2020 (UTC)
This is my first ever message with you, so i hope you reply as soon as supersonic.
I have a problem with commenting. Whenever i try to post a comment, it won't let me. I never did anything, but it alwasy said the reason was hijacking. I wanted to know if you could fix it. ---- Damian Marin at 9
- Try logging out of Wikia and then back in, and refreshing your cache (F5 or CTRL+R). If that doesn't work, you'll have to contact a Wikia staff member on Community Central, as I can't fix it. Chris6d (talk) 23:23, February 16, 2020 (UTC)
Request to import Template:MongolUnicode to Fanon Wiki
Hi. I was hoping you could help with something. I want to import the MongolUnicode template on Wikipedia to Fanon Wiki so that I can make the traditional Mongolian script I'm using for my Mongol-based people vertical like it's supposed to be. However, I'm not a programmer and I lack the knowhow to import such complicated code from Wikipedia. AtlantisUchiha tried and apparently couldn't do it. I was hoping you or someone you know could do it if possible. ~« SkyGuy Wikia Writer - My Talk »~ 00:34, February 18, 2020 (UTC)
Never mind, I just discovered a writing mode to make such things vertical:
It works like this
I would like to request the deletion fo the page Sinaya, created by MatthewJabezNazarioI. Although it's outdated and hasn't been edited in almost a year, it's still an unauthorized parody of an old version of my fanmade world, Qirsyllviar. ~« SkyGuy Wikia Writer - My Talk »~ 00:26, February 21, 2020 (UTC)
Hi Chris6d, I'm having trying to do those Part 1 and Part 2 edits in my article because Netflix tends to do those with their shows, but I'm having trouble doing it. So I'm just wondering is there a template for that?