The owner of this page is Username687. According to policy, no other user, with the exception of admins, may edit this page without the owner's permission. If they do, they will receive an automatic 3 month block. If you are the Owner, and someone edits your page, alert Chris6d immediately.
- 1 Future ideas
- 2 ALERT/NEWS: June 27, 2021
- 3 My fictional countries
- 4 NBC Nordic
- 5 Sandbox (testing)
- 6 Opinions
Plans for EmpirePrince and LeapFrog's Limmared (July 27, 2021)
I decided to make Limmared a company that exists only in the LeapFrog universe, while for EmpirePrince, will be my main company, in both canon and fanon universe. This company will also be my future career, which would mean that it would be real anytime soon.
Since 2020, LeapFrog's Limmared has made one original programming called Hero Frappé: Stop the Age Chaos. The Swedish channel, Limmareds Kommun, will expand from being an SVT's regional network from the '70s to an independent channel owned by LeapFrog.
I will be also making a bunch of television/streaming series and movies for both EmpirePrince-owned properties and LeapFrog-owned Limmared.
With ten following programming that will be for EmpirePrince and Limmared:
- Hurt By the Emperor: historical drama series (Theater, Cinema & Dance/LEAP+)
- The Army of Freedom: war drama series (Empire+/LEAP+)
- Humans of the South: comedy series (EBN and Empire+/Limmareds Kommun U.S.)
- Friend Prophecy: comedy series (EBN and Empire+/Limmareds Kommun U.S. and LEAP+)
- Freaks and Freaks: documentary series (Edu&Doc Network and Empire+/Limmareds Kommun U.S.)
- Future of Our Weather: documentary series (Theater, Cinema & Dance/Limmareds Kommun U.S.)
- Predators Per Continent: criminal documentary (Edu&Doc Network and Empire+/Limmareds Kommun U.S.)
- Hunters and Priests: drama series (Empire+/LEAP+)
- Hero Frappé: The Result Of Winter: adult animated series (Limmareds Kommun and LEAP+)
- Shamans of Destruction: fantasy series (Theater, Cinema & Dance/LEAP+)
We'll now be getting three upcoming drama series, Two upcoming comedy series, Three upcoming documentaries, one upcoming fantasy series, and one upcoming adult animated series, which would mean that we will be getting ten series with different genres. That's all I have to say about this update.
ALERT/NEWS: June 27, 2021
This is not good news, everyone. There's a user called Viamount23, and he made a hateful article out of me and Coolot (MarvelDCandFantasyFanBoy12) and making us look like "the bad guys", and we need someone to stop him before things will get worse, and please do not trust this user.
Oh, and BTW, here are some of the lists of things that he made on this wiki:
- DELETE (formerly known as MarvelDCandFantasyFanBoy12 the Bad Guy and Username687 the Very Bad Guy): Yep, I did however vandalized and replace it with the delete template for hate speech, and this article mocked me and Coolot.
- Hate Speech: He mocked me twice with this article, and of course, he mocked MarvelDCandFantasyFanBoy12.
June 28, 2021
Viamount23 is now banned from across the FANDOM network, and all of his hateful page that he made is now deleted by the staff. So, you and anyone don't have to worry about him anymore. But, this drama is continuing between Josephdapro08 (and his friends) and ZVOID (the ones who own My Story Animated).
My fictional countries
I have started to create a new fictitious country called Pinesrial (the pronunciation is pin-israel), which is located mainly in Southern Europe and also in North America. The nation is known for Forest Arrow, which is a Pinesrialian pale lager beer, the daily newspaper company Fairport Times and Deersville Today, and also a comedy series from the 1970s called The Robert and Erica Show, which aired on NGTN (it stands for National Government Television Network). Bell Corporation and Pinemedia are also very popular in the nation. Well, that's all I wanted to say about my fictional country.
NOTE: This is just my opinion, it's about something that I like and something that I hate. If any people like something that I dislike, then I'll handle your opinion, as long as, you handle mine. Thank for everyone for reading this message.
- Viasat Crime - R.I.P my favorite channel from 1998 to 2015. I have haven't even watch a lot, tho.
- Theater, Cinema & Dance
- COPS (I'm going to miss that show.)
- The Simpsons
- Eek! The Cat
- FANDOM (you are here, lol)
- Damian Marin at 9
- South Park
- Family Guy
- Regular Show
- Cinemas (before the pandemic begins)
- LGBTQ+ people (currently)
- Rex The Runt
- SpongeBob Squarepants
- TV6 XD (my main web channel)
- The Amazing World of Gumball
- Object Battlefield
- We Bare Bears
- Scary Idents (of course, I'm not scared of those)
- MTV (I meant from 80's to the 90's, and NOT the modern one, because it sucks)
- Beavis and Butt-Head
- Daria (Never watched it yet, but I think the show was good!)
- Object Shows
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
- King of the Hill
- TV6 Sweden (they have some good programs here, not to be confused with my fan-made web channel, TV6 XD Sweden).
- SVT Natt
- Netflix (soon moving to "dislike" in the future, because of Cuties and Q-Force, and if they still producing shows just promote that kind of behavior)
- Rock music
- Hip hop
- Pop music (sometimes)
- Music & Artists:
- I don't let go
- Look at Me!
- I Was Made for Lovin' You
- Bitch Lasagna
- Just Juice - Catch Me
- Taiko no Tatsujin Soundtrack 2008
- Kita Saitama 2000 (I don't know why I found this music entertaining...)
- The Guy Who Sings Your Name Over and Over
- The Cameron Song (CopperCab bought me here. lol)
- Windows 10
- Sweden (my home country.)
- New Zealand
- The State of Terra Australis
- The Gleaming Archipelago
- Neon Nights
- Vidme (But sadly, Vidme was closing down in 2017, due to not finding a sustainable model and increase in competition).
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
- TV4 Sweden
- The 2x2 Channel
- Yo Mama (formerly)
- Sport programming
- [adult swim]
- Animated Memes
- Pickle and Peanut
- Action Movies
- Black Lives Matter
- Brave New World
- STAR (also known as Hulu in the U.S.)
- Warner Bros. buying "Fox Entertainment Group" and "MGM Holdings" (My childhood film companies is now owned by WarnerMedia/Warner Bros. Discovery)
- Dolby Caution (It's okay and tolerable...)
- Prince43 Remake (The idea seemed a bit interesting, but they have some problems.)
- True and the Rainbow Kingdom (Interesting...)
- My Little Pony
- Dora The Explorer
- Klassen SVT (I have watched this kids drama series, and guess what, it's NOT kids-friendly at all.)
- Lik meg (The same actual reason as Klassen SVT)
- People's Republic of China
- Adolf Hitler
- Teen Titans Go!
- The Powerpuff Girls (currently)
- Horror Films (some of them.)
- Bravleon (The idea is just useless.)
- Drama Films (or any of those sad films)
- North Korea
- Yo Mama (currently since in 2020, after they made a p**n video out of Memeulous)
- Pollen (My allergy)
- P**n (GROSS!)
- Disney Junior
- Nick Jr.
- Baby TV
- Tickle U
- Confederate States of America (racism....)
- Nazis (very anti-semitic dictatorships, and really racist towards non-Aryan race.)
- Panic Attacks
- The New World Order (Ten people (Illuminati) controlling and enslaving most of the world population wouldn't solve any problem. Sorry, Eye of Providence, your world government won't last for long anyway.)
- The Great Reset / World Economic Forum (Why would we want technocratic global communism that tries to put a microchip at our brains and even acting like China or Oceania from Orwell's 1984!)
- SuperMarioLogan / SML (currently)
- Cartoon Network (currently)
- Israel (Since on March 17, 2021; They are the ones that bombed Palestine in my opinion. But I still like Jewish people even if I currently hate Israel)
- My Story Animated (currently)
- Social Justice Warrior (I still love the LGBTQ+ community, but seriously, it's very wrong to be racist and sexist towards a straight white male, and of course, the people that were in the SJW are not normal. Also, I think that both males and females can have rights and power, whatever they want.)
- Magical Girl Friendship Squad (Seriously... WTF?)
- News channels (sometimes)
- CNN (currently)
- Fox News Channel (More like "Trump News Channel")
- School (formerly, 2014 to 2017; 2018-2021) (Too much drama and bullying)
- Netflix's propaganda programs and movies
- Cuties (WHAT THE HELL NETFLIX!?!?!!)
- Q-Force (Trying to make LGBT people look bad.)