Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.
Hell was full, so I came back.
Life ends but revengeance is forever.
I'd be good if I could, but I can't, so I won't.
Baddies, internet bullies, multishippers, Mpreg writers and those who violate the Leyenar Fleet have hope because they cannot see death standing behind them.
Hi, my name's Leyenar. I have a lot o' potential movies I wanna make, like...
- Captain Iron Man:Super Soldier
- What If Captain America Kissed Iron Man?
- Ironheart & Ms. Marvel
- SP//dr ~The Backyard Hero Brigade~
- Operation Golden Spy
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Reboot
- I, Darren
- Kira's Finest Hour
- Kira's Finest Hour 2:Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition Ex Plus Alpha (still debating)
- The Adventures Of Alien Girl & Annoying Orange
- Five Nights At Freddy's
- Megamind 2
- Flushed Away
- Flushed Away 2:The Toon Platoon
- Flushed Away The Second Spin:The Plumbernator
- Flushed Away...Again!
- Flushed Away:The Zarvengers
- Krispy Kremey Power Rangers(if they don't notice it)
- Cars Assault(a backup plan if they don't notice my idea for Cars 4)
- Chicken Little 2(based on this)
The Leyenar Oaths
With strength and rage of crimson red,
Taken from a corpse wrongfully dead,
We fight "evil" with might and hate,
No one else shall decide my fate!
(When recited by other people aside from me, the "my fate" becomes "her fate".)
For the ship that fell from highest height,
We fans will strive to make things right.
DC Comics, fear our might;
We've only just begun our fight.
(dedicated to the Hal Jordan/Thaal Sinestro ship)
The Following YA Movie Cliches
- All emergency alarms in my movies are stylized as "Aaaaa-OOOOO-ga! Aaaaa-OOOOO-ga!"
- I always make up my own sound effects.
- All my Pixels-based movies have a dangerous test or arena and a vague, unexplained cata(da)strophe.
- The Avengers are also a cliche(i/e:An Avengers DVD set, honorable mentions, Avengers action figures...), except for the movies that are related to the heroes themselves.
- FINISH HIM! (Or, in a female villain's case, FINISH HER!) This is something a supporting character yells to the protagonist at the climax of the final battle. (However, not in a killing sense with the exception of Princess Chloe from Captain Iron Man and Overlord Laz-Row from Alien Girl & Annoying Orange 'cause one of my rules applied to myself is "Every villain deserves a chance for redemption".)
- Captain Iron Man:Super Soldier-During And Shortly After Civil War
- SP//dr ~The Backyard Hero Brigade~-Just Before Infinity War
- Ironheart & Ms. Marvel-During And Shortly After Endgame
- What If Captain America Kissed Iron Man?-All Time
Just A Li'l Something...
- Maybe because the holy-bagumba-ness of it all had caused our d-i-r-e-c-t-o-r to...
- Leyenar smirked at Carol. "Welcome to Leyenarville, Final Girl."
- And on their slip slop, flip flop, scatter clatter, slick flick, tickly feet...
- But no, nearer, clearer...deadlier than before...
- And it is a case of ruin upon ruin, rout on rout, confusion worse confounded...
- And let slip the dog of war.
My favorite pages
- Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!
- Favorite page #2
- Favorite page #3