- United Has Fallen: Secret Service Director Mike Banning (Gerard Butler) confronts terrorists, including a former United Nations operative (Karl Urban), who seized control of the UN Headquarters in New York. Banning uses his training to protect President Teresa Abbott (Bryce Dallas Howard), her family and others in the building, while Vice President Dean Rocco (Robert De Niro) and other government & UN officials work to solve the situation.
The planned series is a spinoff of Hartman. Set in Denver, Colorado, the series follows Denver Police Detective and former Marine Drake Sullivan and his wife, Executive ADA Katherine Sullivan, as they navigate their work and their family, with Drake's father Ryan, a retired judge and Drake & Katherine's two children, Finn & Mary round out the family.
Drake works for Family Justice Unit (FJU), an elite police unit that investigate crimes that involves families, such as domestic violence, rape, murder, child kidnapping and other unthinkable crimes against families. Drake works with an team of elite detectives, in the Denver P.D., who all report to their ranking C.O. It is their job to investigate the crime, collect evidence, interview witnesses and then, when the evidence points to a suspect or suspects, place the suspect(s) under arrest. The matter is then taken over by Katherine and the prosecutors of the Denver District Attorney's office. They discuss deals, prepare the witnesses and evidence and conduct the people's case in the trial.
Both teams work with the Medical Examiners Office, Crime Lab and psychiatrists from both the police department and DA's office.
Main regulars in the planned season 1
- Chris Pratt as Senior Detective Drake Sullivan
- Bryce Dallas Howard as Executive ADA Katherine Sullivan
- Nicholas Gonzalez as Senior Detective Miguel Ruiz
- Keith David as Captain Eugene Winder
- Annie Wersching Sergeant Nicole Richter
- Corey Hawkins as Junior Detective Jackson Holmes
- Teri Reeves as Junior Detective Andrea Donnell
- John Francis Daley as ADA Trent Doyle
- Jeremy Ratchford as DA Investigator Mario Nazario
- Sheila Vand as DA Investigator Hessa Cohen
- Jason Maybaum as Finn Sullivan
- Spencer Moss as Mary Sullivan
- Clancy Brown as Ryan Sullivan
- Scott Glenn as District Attorney Andrew Bishop
- Joe Alder as Officer Kyle Francis, the IT expert for FJU.
- Kelly Hu as Lieutenant Hannah Wie, a seasoned investigator who came at the top of her class as one of the few Asian women in the DPD, and eventually became C.O. of the department's Vice Unit. However, her tenure there came to an end when over a dozen officers under her command were caught up in a corruption scandal. After spending sometime floating in Internal Affairs, Winder will select her to be his new second-in-command mid-season. She is widowed with a teenage daughter, and has also recently been raising her younger sister's two young children (due to her sister being involved in an abusive relationship).
- Kellita Smith as Dr. Robinetta Cooke, the local M.E. who assists the FJU on cases involving death. She is a former Navy Medic and once had an oxy addiction that stemmed from an injury in the line of duty. She is widowed with a biological preteen daughter and an adopted young son.
- Tahj Mowry as C.J. Winston, a witty, Yale-educated forensic specialist who works with the FJU. He is the younger brother of Cleo Winston from Law & Order: New Orleans and Cara Winston from Hartman. He has a steady girlfriend who works as a private forensic accountant.
- Odette Annable as Dr. Kendall Fleiss, a forensic psychologist and criminal profiler who will assigned to the FJU mid-season. Formerly with the Department of Homeland Security, she helped get into the minds of terrorists and sleeper agents, before deciding to take a job slightly more toned down for her family's sake. She is married and has five children.
- Graham Greene as District Commander Dan "Red Fox" Cutter
- Sebastian Arcelus as Nathan Whitman, Amanda's husband who is widower after Amanda's death. He owns the shopping mall.
- Elaine Cassidy as Lydia Graves, the younger sister of Drake and the youngest daughter of Ryan. She is married to Chicago Police Sergeant Owen Graves and has four children. She works as a police dispatcher for Chicago Police Department.
- David Ramsey as Owen Graves, Lydia's wife and the father of their four children. He is a former Navy SEAL and is now a Chicago police sergeant.
- Emily Deschanel as Amanda Sullivan, the late older sister of Drake and Ryan's oldest daughter. She was a prolific defense attorney and was working on following her father's footsteps as a judge until she was killed in a car accident.
- Edie Falco as Rachel Sullivan, the late wife of Ryan and mother of Amanda, Drake & Lydia.
- Anna Diop as Kim Quincy-Holmes, Jackson Holmes' wife and works a nurse.
- David Gallagher as Joey Ashford, Katherine's estranged younger brother who is a best-selling crime novelist and published some best sellers under the name J.T. Asher. After the murder of their parents and two older siblings by the mob, he has been having difficulty dealing with that trauma.
- Warren Christine as Sergeant Landon Kruger
Season 1 subplots
- Drake helps Katherine find the mob hitman who killed her parents and two older siblings when she and her brother Joey were young. Hessa later joins in to help them out.
- Ruiz's womanizing ways often irritates other members of the FJU, including Winder.
- The newly-married Holmes will become a father.
- One of Donnell's daughters witnessed a crime.
- Newly assigned Sergeant Nicole Richter adjusts to her post while continue visiting AA meetings for her previous opioids addiction while trying to get custody for her son.
- Bishop and Doyle have an awkward working relationship due to the fact that Doyle is gay and Bishop's conservative views & that one of Bishop's daughters is a lesbian which led to a previous estrangement as the result of it.
- Katherine's estranged brother Joey appears in one or two episodes when he did a book signing in Denver of one of his novels.
- One episode will be mostly flashback on how Drake and Katherine met and how they became a couple.
- Nazario struggles with his health due to years of drinking, smoking, and some poor dieting.
- Ryan becomes restless in his retirement and lending himself out as a part-time legal consultant.
- Winder becomes Holmes' go-to guy for advice on fatherhood. Also, he deals with his older son finishing medical school, and his younger son graduating college and opting to join the FBI as an agent.
- Finn and Mary face bullying from several other kids at school, and the reasons behind it turn out to be linked to a previous case their parents worked on.
Season 2 subplots
- In a two part-episode, Drake and Katherine work to save two abused children with help from their colleagues from their violently abusive, rich father who killed their mother. (Not sure what their season long arc should be)
- Wie takes care of her sister's children (a boy and a girl) because her sister is in an abusive relationship that she can't seem to pull herself out of.
- Donnell has family trouble.
- Mid-season, Bishop suffers a family tragedy and took a leave of absence, which he appointed Executive A.D.A. Jeremy Pierce (Neal McDonough) to step in as an interim DA.