TBA is a teen comedy film which takes place in not only the 1990s, but also in Denver, Colorado which takes place in September 1991 through January 1992 with Candace Cameron-Bure narrating as an adult Jane Ellington, who is a mentally disabled girl with autism.
In 1991, Jane Ellington knows what is like to become a teen with autism, so she decided to help her friends.
- Madison Wolfe as Jane Ellington, a young teenage girl with autism.
- Candace Cameron-Bure as the adult Jane Ellington, who is narrating the story
- Finn Wolfhard as Ronald Phillips, Jane's Boy best friend
- Johnny Sequoyah as Anastasia Blake
- Mackenzie Foy as Paige Ellington, Jane's older sister
- David Mazouz as Timothy
- Collin Dean as Michael, Paige and Jane's brother
- Michael J. Fox as Mr. Pratt, a teacher of Jane
- TBA as Jane and Paige's father
- TBA as Jane and Paige's mother