|Created by||Ifan Barber|
|Opening Theme||"Undead Island theme"|
|Location||Spain (Series 1, 3 - )
Mediterranean Sea (Series 2)
|Country Of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Number Of Episodes||24|
|Running Time||25 minutes|
|Original Channel:||Channel 4 (UK)
|Original Air Date||July 23rd 2019 - present|
|Produced by||ILB Media
It focuses on a group of holidaymakers on the fictional Spanish island of Puesta De Sol who find themselves engulfed in a Zombie apocalypse across the resort island.
Three 8-part series have aired to date, with a fourth currently in development. The series has received critical acclaim for its light-hearted by effective storytelling and strong character development.
The series was renewed for a second series just a day after its debut episode aired on Channel 4. The series gained international success after being acquired by HBO in late 2019. A third series was commissioned prior to the broadcast of the second, and was officially announced in the closing moments of the second series finale. A fourth series is set to be filmed shortly before the conclusion of the third instalment's broadcast on Channel 4.
- Jordan Weathers, a 22-year-old university graduate who is in a relationship with Anna and is Jackson's younger brother. (Season 1, 3 - present)
- Anna Brockwell, a 21-year-old shop assistant who is celebrating her boyfriend Jordan's graduation with a holiday to a Puesta De Sol. (season 1 - present)
- Jackson Weathers is a 25-year-old holiday rep at a hotel and Jordan's older brother. (season 1 - present)
- Juanita Gomez, a young maid at the hotel who's island knowledge helps them navigate the zombies (season 1 - present)
- Manuel Suarez, the selfish manager of the hotel who manipulates the group. (Season 1 - 2)
- Jillian Samuels, a wealthy elderly lady who is visiting the island during a tour of the Mediterranean on her private yacht, she promises to save the group. (season 1 - 2, 4 - present)
Series 1 of Undead Island ran for eight episodes, premiering on July 23rd 2019.
|1||July 23rd 2019|
|2||July 30th 2019|
|3||August 6th 2019|
|4||August 13th 2019|
|5||August 20th 2019|
|6||August 27th 2019|
|7||September 3rd 2019|
|8||September 10th 2019|
Series 2 of Undead Island was broadcast as Undead Island: Dead Water and premiered on July 21st 2020, running for eight episodes.
|1||July 21st 2020|
|2||July 28th 2020|
|3||August 4th 2020|
|4||August 11th 2020|
|5||August 18th 2020|
|6||August 25th 2020|
|7||September 1st 2020|
|8||September 8th 2020|
Series 3 of Undead Island was broadcast as Undead Island: Back to the Island and premiered on July 20th 2021 and ran for eight episodes.
|1||July 20th 2021|
|2||July 27th 2021|
|3||August 3rd 2021|
|4||August 10th 2021|
|5||August 17th 2021|
|6||August 24th 2021|
|7||August 31st 2021|
|8||September 7th 2021|