Two Sisters is a 2020 coming-of-age comedy drama film. January Jones narrates the story of two sisters who were daughters of a widowed mother.
Two daughters of a widowed mother—Sloane and her younger sister, Judith—who are the opposite wonder what it is like to be sisters when they were all grown up for now on.
- Virginia Gardner as Sloane Cameron, the main protagonist. Her adult self serves as the narrator of this movie.
- Kathryn Newton as Judith Cameron, Judith's younger sister.
- Katherine McNamara as Sierra Campbell
- Nick Robinson as Ben Gardner
- Michelle Pfeiffer as Tatiana Cameron, a widower, Harold's husband, and Sloane and Judith's mother.
- Aidan Quinn as Harold Cameron, Tatiana's late husband and Sloane and Judith's late father who died from a stomach virus back in December 16, 1988.
- "Our House" by Madness (trailer music at the beginning)
- "Linger" by The Cranberries (trailer music at the middle and end)
- "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard (heard on Tatiana and Harold's car radio)
- "The Flame" by Cheap Trick
- "One More Try" by George Michael
- "Shoop" by Salt-n-Pepa
- "The Sign" by Ace of Base
- "100% Pure Love" by Crystal Waters (heard once at the homecoming dance)
- "All For Love" by Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, and Sting (slow dance during homecoming)
- "Mr. Vain" by Culture Beat
- "Crazy" by Aerosmith
- "I Wanna Be Bad" by Willa Ford (heard on Sloane's car radio)
- "Liquid Dreams" by O-Town
- "Angel" by Shaggy ft. Rayvon
- "The Call" by Backstreet Boys
- "Survivor" by Destiny's Child
- "Keep in Touch" by JD McCrary (end credits)
- This movie has so many flashbacks. The movie takes place in 1988, 1994, 2001, and 2020.