Twelve is a 2017 action thriller mini-series set in a dystopian future. It was heavily based off of the Battle Royale series, and began airing on January 2nd, 2017, and finished it's run on on March 20th of that same year.
Twelve strangers wake up to find themselves in a small room, with no knowledge of one another or why they are there. Moments later, a man and several soldiers walk in, and inform them that they have all been selected to take part in a dangerous social experiment, being told that they have exactly twelve hours to be the last person standing, or they will all die.
While all the strangers are immediately reluctant to partake in murder, they are all told that this is their only option, and that anyone who refuses to play will immediately be killed. They all agree to the terms, and are given supply bags and maps of the island the game will take place on. One by one each player is escorted out of the room by the soldiers, as the game starts to take an effect on the players one by one.
One(Played by Peter Oldring) is the first contestant sent into the game. He was given a pocket knife as a weapon from his bag, and immediately set his sights on trying to wait out the others by himself, and not wanting to actually kill anyone. He is a cowardly man with little to no sympathy for anyone who dies, focusing almost entirely on his own safety above all else.
Two(Played by David Dastmalchian) is the second contestant sent into the game. He was given a bullet-proof vest as his weapon, and similarly to One, focuses primarily on hiding. He is among the smartest of the players, and has a very good memory. He naturally distrusts anyone he comes across, and is quick to potential murder if it means he can leave and see his family again.
Three(Played by Daniel Kaluuya) is the third contestant sent into the game. He was given a machete as his weapon, and almost instantly sets his sights on building traps and hunting down the other players. He acts as one of the main antagonist throughout the series, constantly using tactics and treating the others as animals that he would hunt down.
Four(Played by Johnny Rey Diaz) is the fourth contestant sent into the game. He was given a metal baseball bat as his weapon, and ends up using the game as an excuse to get away with murder. A very sadistic man with masochistic tendencies, he acts as one of the main antagonists, attempting to torture the other players in the worst ways possible.
Five(Played by Jon Bernthal) is the fifth contestant sent into the game. He was given a handgun as his weapon, and sets his sights on attempting to escape the game by any means possible. While distrustful of the others and very rude, he is willing to work with just about anyone if it means he can actually escape the game some how.
Six(Played by Margot Robbie) is the sixth contestant sent into the game. She was given poison as her weapon, and almost instantly starts using seduction as her main strategy. One of the main antagonists of the series, she focuses on seducing and then killing her targets painfully, and then robbing their bodies for weapons.
Seven(Played by Nick Frost) is the seventh contestant sent into the game. He was given a power drill as his weapon, and focuses most of his strategy on stealing. He tries to get friendly with the others, being stealing all of their supplies and running off on his own, never looking back as he plots more thefts.
Eight(Played by Dylan Moran) is the eight contestant sent into the game. He was given a scythe as a weapon, and focuses most of his strategy on just laying around. He has little to no interest in hunting down the other players, and while he will kill them on sight, he mostly plans just to do his own thing and hope everything works out while getting hopelessly drunk.
Nine(Played by Nicholas Hoult) is the ninth contestant sent into the game. He was given a hatchet as his weapon, and sets out on hopefully losing his virginity before the game ends. A very perverted and joyless sap, he wants to desperately have sex before what he believes to be his inevitable death.
Ten(Played by Jonah Hill) is the tenth contestant sent into the game. He was given a chain as his weapon, and his primary strategy is to mostly just get very lucky. Due to having limited faith in his ability as a fighter, he plans to try and get the upper hand on his enemies by sneak attacking them and overpowering them.
Eleven(Played by Jesse Eisenberg) is the eleventh contestant sent into the game. He was given a bow & arrow as his weapon, and tries to mostly stay away from the competitors as they fight, and then swoop in and steal the loot after the battles. A very charming but deceitful man, he is a dirty coward who is not afraid to kill. He is the main antagonist.
Twelve(Played by Jamie Foxx) is the twelfth and final contestant sent into the game. He was given five grenades as his weapon, and his strategy is mostly that of not attacking first and only acting in self-defense. He is a very dangerous man who could easily win the game if he lacked honor, but due to not wanting to commit murder, he holds back.
- Five is killed in episode three, when he is shot in the back of the neck with an arrow by Eleven.
- Nine is killed in episode four, when he succumbs to a deadly poison handed to him by Six.
- One is killed in episode six, when he is stabbed twice in the chest by Twelve, before being left with a grenade, which blows the bastard up moments later.
- Twelve is killed in episode six, when he is severely beaten to death by Four with a baseball bat.
- Six is killed in episode seven, when she is shot in the head and stomach four times with a handgun by Eleven.
- Seven is killed in episode eight, when he is stabbed twice in the back, and once in the throat with a scythe by Eight.
- Ten is killed in episode eight, when he gets caught in one of Three's traps, before bleeding to death minutes after.
- Two is killed in episode eight, when he gets impaled through the eye with a tree branch by Four, before being blown up.
- Three is killed in episode nine, when after a brutal fight to the death with Four, he is left with a grenade in his mouth, before being blown to pieces.
- Four is killed in episode nine, when after a brutal fight to the death with Three, he succumbs to his wombs that he received from several stabs with a machete.
- Eleven is killed in episode ten, when he has his eye shredded with a power drill, before being gutted shortly after by Eight with a scythe.
- Eight survives the game, and is allowed to go back home.
- Four - 3(Twelve, Two, Three)
- Eight - 2(Seven, Eleven)
- Eleven - 2(Five, Six)
- Three - 2(Ten, Four)
- Twelve - 1(One)
- Six - 1(Nine)