She is a confident and no-nonsense leader of The Swindlers Trio.
Turquoise Witch is a young witch that appeared on the same age with Janey’s, and has orange hair that run down to her knees. Her outfit consists of sleeveless grey dress, shorts with color that match her dress, turquoise stockings, white pointy shoes, grey googles with blue lens, brown mail cap, and an ethereal hook launcher with what appeared to be a turquoise gem on a rune that attached on the said device.
Weapons and Gadgets
- Harpy Wings Type Ethereal Hook Launchers: This is her Ethereal Hook Launchers of choice. It enable her to fly at will in spite of the wings' size. The left wing can generate feathers that can be shot with firepower that equivalent with Thompson Machine Guns.
- Harpy Sabre: Turquoise Witch's weapon of choice. While possesses remarkable proficiency with this sword, she never brought it anywhere with her because she actually forged it from the thin air.
- Transubstantial Transfiguration: Spell to convert an object into another. She uses this spell to conjure her deadly Harpy Sabre.
- Energy-Throwing: Turquoise Witch's signature spell. Energy bolts that she fires are turquoise in color, hence her alias.
- Ricochet Bolt: Bolt of energy that ricochets upon hit.
- Seeker Bolt: Bolt of energy that can follow any moving target and would never miss unless if it struck an object that stood between it and the intended target.