Tripping In Bermont is a 2009 American Noir Drama film written by Diablo Cody & Sheldon Turner and directed by Stephen Daldry starring Luke Hemsworth, Indio Falconer Downey, Michelle Dockery, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Andrea Riseborough, Pierce Brosnan and Kim Basinger.
The film opened at the Baltimore Film festival on April 20th, 2009 to positive reception and had a brief theatrical running which began on April 30th, 2009.
The film is ranked in FHM and Empire Magazine's 110 Best Drama Movies of the last decade.
An ice addicted Manhattan man going from odd job to odd job finds salvation in an incredibly articulate 14 year old boy, who is being sexually abused by his foster family.
He also finds comfort in a downtrodden dancer who has an inoperable brain tumor and short term memory loss.
- Luke Hemsworth as Jordan Santos
- Indio Falconer Downey as Daniel Waltz
- Michelle Dockery as Holly Lancer
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Michael Williamson
- Andrea Riseborough as Sandra Lancer
- Bethany Joy Lenz as Tess Williamson
- Pierce Brosnan as Duncan Waltz
- Kim Basinger as Jeanine Waltz