The owner of this page is Drew Gars. According to policy, no other user, with the exception of admins, may edit this page without the owner's permission. If they do, they will receive an automatic 3 month block. If you are the Owner, and someone edits your page, alert Chris6d immediately.
Transformers 6 is a science fiction action film based on the Transformers franchise. The film is directed by Matthew Vaughn and the screenplay is written by Drew Gars. It is the seventh installment of the live-action Transformers film series and a sequel to 2017's The Last Knight.
- Josh Duhamel as Maj. Gen. William Lennox, a former NEST commander and U.S. Army Ranger who partnered with the Autobots prior to the events of Age of Extinction and The Last Knight, and now the Director of the National Security Agency.
- Seth Rogen as Scentaur, a far-right conspiracy theorist and YouTube personality who constantly harasses TBA.
- Gillian Anderson as Deputy Secretary Rachael Ballard, the U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense.
- Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots, who transforms into a blue and red 2014 Western Star 5700 Custom semi-trailer truck.
- Frank Welker as Megatron, the leader of the Decepticons who possessed a KSI Drone in Age of Extinction and transforms into a Cybertronian Jet/Cybertronian Flying Tank.
- Gemma Chan voices Quintessa, a Cybertronian Sorceress, the "Prime of Life" and the creator of Cybertronians who wants to destroy Unicron (and Earth) and rebuild Cybertron through whatever way possible. Chan appears as Quintessa's human disguised form.
- Erik Aadahl as Bumblebee, an Autobot scout who transforms into a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro.
- John Goodman voices Hound, a trigger-happy Autobot commando and field medic who transforms into an olive green Mercedes-Benz Unimog military tactical ambulance.
- Ken Watanabe voices Drift, a Samurai-motif Autobot tactician and former Decepticon who transforms into a black and blue 2017 Mercedes-AMG GT R.
- Omar Sy voices Hot Rod, an Autobot who transforms into a Citroën DS, before upgrading into a 2016 Lamborghini Centenario LP770-4. He is brother-in-arms with Bumblebee and speaks in a thick French accent which he detests and wishes to eliminate.
- John DiMaggio voices:
- Crosshairs, a cocky Autobot paratrooper and sniper who transforms into a green and black 2016 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray, equipped with a custom split-spoiler. His ego lends him a misplaced belief in his future command of the Autobots.
- Steve Blum as Wheeljack, an Autobot scientist who invents gadgets, equipment, and weapons who transforms into a blue Mercedes-Benz E550.
- TBA as Ultra Magnus, the Autobot commander on Cybertron and Optimus Prime's second-in-command during the war who transforms into a Cybertronian car carrier.
- Jess Harnell as Barricade, a decepticon interrogator that transforms into a 2006 Saleen S281E police car.
- Unicron, a giant planet-destroying Transformer appearing in Planet Earth and six of his mechanical horns are seen.