Transformers: XD is an fanfiction series created by Billy2009. The series is a strongly reboot of the G1 Transformers series, Beast Wars/Beast Machine: Transformers, Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2001 TV Series), and Transformers: Prime.
An long time ago... on a far, far away planet called Cybertron where robots can turn into vehicles know as the Transformers lives where two tribes, the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons are fighting over its. Than, the Autobot leader, Optimus Prime quickly formed Team Prime where his follow Autobots soldiers follow him, Elita-One, Ratchet, Windblade, Bumblebee, Tow-Line, and Blaster, when they begin hunting down the Decepticons when their leader, Megatron and his follow Decepticons minions leave to conquer another planet called Earth after he stolen one of the Golden Disks. Than, an giant meteorite crash both ships into prehistoric Earth where both teams were puts on stasis pods. Billion of years later in the present timeline, high school freshman, Spike Witwicky, who is every parents' dream who just wandering what to do with life, accidentally reawaken both the Autobots and the Decepticons. As the Decepticons plan on taking over Earth, the Autobots must stop the Decepticons and save the future of both Earth and Cybertron! While also hiding themselves from humans.
- Optimus Prime: The heroic, courageous, bravest, adventurous, jolly, honorable, and wise leader of the Autobots. But, he was remain hiding to Cybertron while his father, Zeta Prime want him to be a secrets from every Cybertronian until the time has come. Than, the time has come when the Decepticons escapes from prison and kills his father, Optimus come to the scene and become the new leader of the Autobots. He quickly formed Team Prime when the Decepticons plan on conquering another planet, Team Prime and the Decepticons were both crashes into Earth where he was reawaken by Spike in present day. He transforms into a semi-truck. Voiced by Roger Craig Smith.
- Elita-One: The second-in-command of Team Prime and Optimus' love interest, Elita-One is a elite-trained female Autobot who is very serious at time. After he first encounter with Optimus, she starting to have feeling for him. She transforms into a sportscar. Voiced by Kari Whalgren.
- Ratchet: The medic of Team Prime,
- Windblade: The flying member and swords-woman of Team Prime, Windblade maybe a bit fast while flying. But, she sometimes battling her rival, Starscream. She transforms into a jet. Voiced by Kelly Hu.
- Bumblebee: The young teenage member of Team Prime, he wanting to get revenge on the Decepticon Sixshot for killing his parents, Bumblebee is a bit serious and loyal to Optimus at time. When in his spear time when they are no any Decepticon activity, he hang out with his human partner, Spike. He transform into a car. Voiced by Drake Bell.
- Tow-Line: The muscle of Team Prime, while Tow-Line can be a bit dimwitted at time. But, he always helps out his follow teammates at fighting the enemies while also being a "sweetheart" gentleman at the female members of the team, too. He always battling his rival, Demolishor is a test of how stronger. He transforms into a tow truck. Voiced by Daran Norris.
- Blaster: An cool and claim young Autobot who can be a tiny bit serious sometimes who just already really prove to himself worthy to joins Team Prime a long time ago before crashes into Earth. After being reawaken by Spike, he love listen to rock, jazz, smoove, and other form of Earth's music when there are no any Decepticon activity at his spear time while he is also the team's communications. He can also unleashed his mini-cons partners to help him out at battles against the Decepticons. He transforms into a boombox. Voiced by Ogie Banks.
- Steeljaw: An lion-like Mini-Con who is one of Blaster's Mini-Con pets. He can fused into Ramhorm to become a cannon. Voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
- Eject: One of Blaster's Mini-Con partner and Rewind's brother. He is a skilled fighter while battling Soudnwave's Mini-Con minions, he can fused with his brother, Rewind to become a blaster. Voiced by Rino Romano.
- Rewind: One of Blaster's Mini-Con partner and Eject's brother. He has good computer skills, he can fused with his brother, Eject to become a blaster. Voiced by David Kaye.
- Ramhorn: An rhino-like Mini-Con who is one of Blaster's Mini-Con pets. He can fused with Steeljaw to become a cannon. Voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
- Sandstorm: Windblade's boyfriend and an former Elite Guards who joins Team Prime when Ultra Magnus left him to join them. He still hanging out with his girl and love enjoys nature in his spear time. He transforms into a helicopter. Voiced by .
- Ultra Magnus: The leader of the Elite Guards, wise, jolly, and able, he always trusts his Autobots comrades and he also was great friends with Zeta who know of him hiding his son as a secrets. He led the Autobots while Optimus was on Earth for billion of years, he is willing to helps out Optimus and any other Autobots to defeats the Decepticons He transforms into a heavily-expanded mobility tactical truck. Voiced by Corey Burton.
- Wheeljack: The brains of the Elite Guards, he love creating weapons and armors for his follow Autobots friends and allies. He transforms into a car. Voiced by .
- Sky Shadow:
- Hot Shot:
- Red Alert:
- Rodimus: The leader of Team Athenia,
- Arcee: Rodimus' love interest and the second-in-command of Team Athenia,
- Grimlock: The leader of the Dinobots, Grimlock always led his follow Dinobots to battles against the enemies. Like his Robots in Disguise (2015 TV Series) counterpart, he can spark normally. He transfomrs into a T-Rex. Voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- Slug: The toughest Dinobot who is sadly,
- Slash: The brains and (kinda a bit) vicious Dinobot,
- Swoop: The second-in-command and female Dinobot,
- Sludge: The gentlest-like Dinobot who strongly acting a gentleman to his follow Dinobots or any other Autobots.
- Silverbolt: The leader of the Aerialbots,
- Jetfire: The second-in-command of the Aerialbots,
- Air Raid:
- Alpha Bravo:
- Bulkhead: The oldest Aerialbot and Windblade's uncle, he always keeps his eyes on Windblade and sometimes helps the Autobots of dealing with the Decepticons and also saves Windblade if he get kidnaps or something. He transforms into a cargo jet. Voiced by Corey Burton.
- Superion: The combine form of the Aerialbots, Superion can fly just really a bit fast while fighting the enemies and he is also a big tought. Voiced by Jamieson Price.
- Hot Spot: The leader of the Protectobots, he is a natural warrior who excels at fighting on instinct alone sometimes while many Autobots are on troubles by not thinking in combat, Hot Shop can also spray water from his hands. He transforms into a fire truck. Voiced by Brian Blooms.
- Prowl: An Cybertronian traffic cop who is a bit pretty uptight about law enforcement at time. In his spear time, he helps follow humans to hunt down any criminals in the street. He transforms into a police car. Voiced by Alan Tudky.
- Heatrock: The muscle of the Protectobots, and not a bit dimwitted strongbot. He digs thought underground when fighting the enemies. He transforms into a drill. Voiced by Khary Payton.
- First Aid: An Protectobots with a Southern accent who make sure that any Autobot don't get hurt in the battlefield. But, when they get hurts, he fix them. He transforms into a ambulance. Voiced by Daran Norris.
- Blades: The most beautiful female member of the team, Blades can be a bit timid and a bit shy at some point. But, she know how to fight and shoot. She transforms into a rescue helicopter. Voiced by Hynden Walch.
- Rook: The second muscle of the Protectobots,
- Scattershot: The leader of the Technobots,
- Railspike: The leader of the Trainbots, he can be a bit more heroic, a bit more jolly, a bit more adventurous, a bit more brave at some point than Optimus was. Sometimes also a bit overprotective to his follow Trainbots. He transforms into a train. Voiced by David Kaye.
- Midnight Express: The muscle of the Trainbots, and sadly, he is the only dumb Trainbot. But, he hardly uses his brain to saves his friends and any other Autobots. He transforms into a cargo train. Voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- Rapid Run: The second-in-command and brains of the Trainbots, as Rapid Run can be a bit of a bookworm sometimes, he know of how to fight, he isn't afraid of shooting and fighting. He transforms into a bullet train. Voiced by Tom Kenny.
- Windy: The only female Trainbot on the team, she like to fight and shoot at any Decepticons when on the battlefield where in her spear time, Windy . She transforms into a bullet train. Voiced by Hynden Walch.
- San D-Go: An cool ad claim Trainbot who always cool and claim at his spear time when there are no Decepticons activity, he also puts himself in an deep, meditative trance at time. He transforms into a steam locomotive. Voiced by Yuri Lowenthal.
- Rail Racer: The combine of the Trainbots, Rail Racer is fast and able to defeats any Decepticon combiners in almost 30 seconds or less, he wields a gun. Voiced by David Kaye.
- Wedge: The leader of the Buildbots, He maybe a bit young, youthful and good at heart. But, he still learning of being a great leader in his spear time. When at battles, he led his team to victory against the Decepticons. He transforms into a bulldozer. Voiced by Jeremy Shada.
- Hightower: Grapple's twin brother and the brains of the Buildbots who is hardly identical to him. Like Grapple, he is an hard-working Buildbot and also uses his crane hook to throw away the enemies. He also made weapons and armors for his follow teammates when they are battling a least nearly an army of Decepticons or an one-bot-army. He transforms into a crane. Voiced by Rick D. Wasserman.
- Heavy Lord: The gentleman-like Buildbot with a British accent who a bit of a powerhouse at time while noting becoming a dimwitted brute at time, he always gives Wedge advise of being a great leader. He transforms into a dump truck. Voiced by Daran Norris.
- Quickmix: Mixmaster's brother who refuse to follow his brother's way of evilness where he joins the Buildbots. He still battling his brother ever when the Buildbots and the Constructicons fighting or just the two of them fighting themselves. He transforms into a cement truck. Voiced by Jeff Bennett.
- Grapple: An hard-working Buildbot who is always working a bit hard at time while helping out his follow teammates. But, when there Decepticons, he is really to fight some Decepticons, he wields his grappling hook to throw the enemies away. He transforms into a crane. Voiced by Troy Baker.
- Digger: The strongest Buildbot and nearly a bit dumb. But, he always uses his strength to helps his follow Buildbots or other Autobots at time of fighting the Decepticons or helping his team working on a project. He transforms into a excavator. Voiced by Bumper Robinson.
- Wreckage: An former Constructicon who quit when he realize that they are evil where he joins the Buildbots as a part to redeem himself. Than, he start learning on being part of a real team. As the Constructicons attacks, he would do its on he own or just being in the Buildbots to battles them. However, Wreckage can get mad at some point when he about to loose his temple sometimes. He transforms into a wrecking ball truck. Voiced by John DiMaggio.
- Landfile: The combine form of the Buildbots,
- Leobreaker: The leader of the Maximals,
- Rhinox: The brains, the muscle, and the second-in-command of the Maximals, Rhinox is both tough and smart, he always make plans of how to take down the enemies, he is also a smartmouth. He transforms into a rhinoceros. Voiced by Bumper Robinson.
- Nightscream: An Maximal who serve as the eyes and ears if case the enemies get in the base or attack or something else. In his spear time when no Decepticon acivity, he love enjoying nature. But, he can art serious while battling the enemies. He transforms into a bat. Voiced by Anthony Ruivivar.
- Depth Charge: An former Seacon who quit when he realize they are just nothing but evil robots that they want to conquer from planets to planets. After helping out the Maximals when he told them their weakness. Than, he become a Maximal. Depth Charge become the third-in-command of the team where he sometimes battling the Seacons with the Maximals or fighting them, one by one. He transforms into a manta ray. Voiced by David Solobov.
- Pyra Magma: The leader of the Rust Renegades,
- Rust Dust:
Lost Light Crew
- Dai Atlas:
- Megatron: The most evil, deadliest, ruthless, and shameless leader of the Decepticons, Megatron is responsible for killing Zeta Prime where Optimus arrives to battles him where he is Optimus' greatest rival, he is sensitive to failure by his minions and won't tolerate their's failures. He learn that he would never conquer Cybertron as Optimus always remain here, he and his follow Decepticons minions decides to conquer another planet which is Earth. After, along with his minions, being accidentally reawaken by Spike, he still trying to conquer Earth and destroy the Autobots. He transforms into a tank. Voiced by Hugo Weaving.
- Galvatron: The twin brother of Megatron who may look like him. But, he is more deadly and ruthless than Megatron was before. He wanted to average his brother's death after he was destroyed. As a triple changer, he transforms into a laser cannon/a cybertronian jet fighter. Voiced by Frank Welker.
- Shockwave: Megatron's most fearsome subject and top scientist, he was the Decepticon to left behind when he left Megatron and the others escapes from Team Prime where he remain on Cybertron for million of years. Than, he was amazed that Megatron was alive and start senting other Decepticons go to Earth by using a GroundBridge. He transforms into an cybertronian energy tank. Voiced by Ron Perlman.
- Starscream: The treacherous scheming second-in-command of the Decepticons who plan on overthrow Megatron where he think that he would not fit become the Decepticons' leader. But, he isn't great on strategy where he is a bit of a coward and a smartmouth. He transforms into a jet fighter. Voiced by Mark Hamill.
- Soundwave: The Decepticons' communications center who is VERY loyal to Megatron, he is great into hacking into any computer system and Blaster's rival. But, when his Mini-Con minions and pets combine into a laser blaster that he would destroy a building. He transforms into a rally car. Voiced by Isaac C. Singleton, Jr.
- Ravage: A tiger-like Mini-Con who is one of Soundwave's two favorite pets where he can shoot laser from his eyes and also fused with Laserbeak into a blaster to shoot any Autobots. Voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
- Laserbeak: A falcon-like Mini-Con who is one of Soundwave's two favorite pets where he can unleashes rockets to target the enemies and also fused with Ravage into a blaster to shoot any Autobots. Voiced by John Kassir.
- Rumble: One of Soundwave's Mini-Con minions who can make earthquake. He can also fused with Frenzy to become a shield. Voiced by Frank Welker.
- Frenzy: One of Soundwave's Mini-Con minions who is a bit crazy and also a great hecker like his master. He can also fused with Rumble to become a shield. Voiced by John Kassir.
- ???: ???. Voiced by Laura Bailey.
- Demolishor: The Decepticons' brute, he's hardly a dumb brute sometimes where he always proven himself to be more stronger than his rival, Tow-Line which he hardly is at time. He transforms into a tank. Voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson.
- Sixshot: The most deadliest Decepticon assassin ever, Sixshot is deadly as he can be, he is responsible for killing Bumblebee's parents, where he become Bumblebee's most hated enemy. He still can be deadly at time. He training himself to be a one-bot-army. As a six changer, he transforms into his main robot form/a lion/a tank/a spaceship/laser gun/a off-road vehicle, while all his six modes fused into one, he transforms into a winged lion. Voiced by Steven Blum.
- Strika: The leader and powerhouse of Team Chaar,
- Obsidian: The second-in-command of Team Chaar,
- Oil Slick:
- Shrapnel: The leader of the Insecticons,
- Dirt Boss: The leader of the Constructicons,
- Long Haul:
- Devastator: The combine form of the Constructicons,
- Motormaster: The leader of the Stunticons,
- Drag Strip:
- Dead End:
- Onslaught: The leader of the Combaticons,
- Blast Off:
- Hun-Gurrr: The leader of the Terrorcons,
- Abominus: The combine form of the Terrorcons,
- Snaptrap: The leader of the Seacons, Snaptrap is a vicious pirate-like Decepticon who always led his follow Seacons to conquer from planets to planets.
- Hammerstrike: The second-in-command of the Seacons,
- Nautilator: An evil clone of Depth Charge and an Seacon who is both a bit clumsy and a bit insecure sometimes. But, while fighting the enemies, Nautilator can uses his claw to throw his enemies or unleashed energy blasts from his claws. He transforms into a lobster-like monster. Voiced by .
- Seawing: An very sneaky Seacon who has studing different kind of martial arts while watching martial arts movies, he claim to be a expert "phantom" of the deep which its is true as he become a true terror of the darkness where he has his own ghost-like powers where he is always ready to strike against the Autobots. He transforms into a manta ray. Voiced by .
- Piranacon: The combine form of the Seacons
- Razorclaw: The leader of the Predacons, Razorclaw can be both a bit ruthless and a bit vicious at time as she can be. She
- Crazybolt: The crazest Predacon, he is a bit crazy at time.
- Predaking: The combine form of the Predacons,
- Acid Storm:
- Spike Witwicky: The Autobots' human allies and Bumblebee's human partner, Spike is every parents' dreams, he always doing his homework, never get into troubles, and never ever lies where his teacher, Dr. Chip Chase completely trusts him. He was just wandering what to next on his life. Than, he learns that what next is teaming with the Autobots to stop the Decepticons from taking his home planet. He can be a bit hyper happy sometimes, a bit confused at time, and also, a bit wandering what to do next. Spike also has a huge secret on Carly. But, he is a bit nervous of telling that he has a crush on her. So, he keep its a secrets (where his father and his friend, Roy know of its) where he wish would he tells her someday. Voiced by Jesse McCartney.
- Clancy Witwicky:
- Carly Spencer: One of Spike's friends and love interest, Carly wandering why Spike is acting a bit strange whenever that hang out of just talk or something else. She is the most beautiful and gorgeous girl at school. Than, she, Dr. Chip, and Roy become allies of the Autobots after they was kidnapped by the Decepticons and become Elita-One's human partner, she also later learns that Spike as a huge secret crush on her where she become Spike's girlfriend. Voiced by Alyson Stoner.
- Dr. Chip Chase: The science teacher at Spike's school, he completely trusts him so much, he would think of him a son he never has. Than, he see him a bit different as he was before. Than, he, Roy, and Carly become allies of the Autobots after they was kidnapped by the Decepticons and become Ratchet's human partner. Voiced by Neil Patrick Harris.
- Roy Matthews: One of Spike's friends and best friend ever since childhood, Roy keeps himself cool and clam at time when he about to get anger or somethings while also listening to jazz music at times. Than, he, Carly, and Dr. Chip become allies of the Autobots after they was kidnapped by the Decepticons and become Blaster's human partner. Voiced by Phil LaMarr.
- Transform and... Roll Out!, Pt. 1:
- Transform and... Roll Out!, Pt. 2:
- Transform and... Roll Out!, Pt. 3:
- Transform and... Roll Out!, Pt. 4:
- Brain and Brawn: