Transformers: X is an American animated television series based on the Transformers franchise by Hasbro, airing on Nickelodeon in 2018.
After leaving Cybertron, the Autobots and the Decepticons both crash landed on prehistoric Earth while finding more Energon in order to rebuild Cybertron, they were both reawaken by three humans, who they team up with the Autobots and their leader, Optimus Prime on a quest to stop Megatron and the evil Decepticons from ruling the Earth and finding any Energon.
- Optimus Prime: The heroic, kind-hearted, bravest, and jolly leader of the Autobots who was formerly Orion Pax, an young Autobot, chosen by the Martix of Leadership as the new Autobot leader after Sentinel's death, he leads the Autobots in battles against the Decepticons, he's vow to protect the weakest and make the Earth a more safer place. Transforms into a cab-over style truck similar to his Classics toy counterpart. Voiced by Clancy Brown.
- Bumblebee: The team's scout and youngest member who befriends with Mitchell, he seek to prove himself worthy for Optimus which can be him in risks from times to times. Transforms into a mini-car similar to his Generation 1 counterpart. Voiced by Josh Keaton.
- Punch: An cool-headed Autobot who able to disguise as the Decepticon, Counterpunch, to infiltrate enemy installations, which he can reveal a bit of his true self sometimes. Transforms into a sports similar to his Timelines toy counterpart. Voiced by Seth Green.
- Powerglide: An Autobot who like to show off to his fellow teammates from times to times, due to him being the only Autobot who can fly in the skies. Transforms into A-10 Thunderbolt similar to his Generation 1 counterpart. Voiced by Daran Norris.
- Red Alert: The team's medic and security director and Punch's love interest, despite for her getting paranoia in her jobs from times to times, she's a good shooter. Transforms into a . Voiced by Tara Strong.
- Hound: The team's recon scout who can create holograms to aid disguise or fool his enemies, his secretly wishes to be a human, due to Cybertron no longer interest him. Transforms into a Jeep Wrangler similar to his Alternators/Binaltech toy counterpart. Voiced by Jeremy Shada.
- Sentinel Prime: Optimus' predcessor who the leader of the Autobots before Optimus was killed by Megatron during the Great War of Cybertron. Voiced by Peter Cullen.
- Megatron: The most ferocious leader of the Decepticons, he once was a champion in a gladiatorial combat until he become corrupting with powers and seek to rule Cybertron with a ruthless iron fist, he's responsible for killing Sentinel where he grow an strong rivalry with Optimus. As a triple changer, he transforms into a B-2 Spirit and a Leopard 2A5 main battle tank. Voiced by John DiMaggio.
- Shockwave: Megatron's most loyal subject who left arm was damaged during the Great War of Cybertron where he replace it with a laser cannon, he was sent to remain in Cybertron by Megatron's orders, he's waiting for Megatron returns until present day. Transforms into a cybertronian energy tank strongly similar to his Animated counterpart. Voiced by Corey Burton.
- Starscream: The Decepticons' treacherous air commander who think that Megatron is unworthy to led them in battles with the Autobots, despite of him being a failed strategist, he is a coward and a smartmouth. Transforms into a F-15 Eagle similar to his Generation 1 counterpart. Voiced by Tom Kenny.
- Soundwave: The Decepticons' communications officer who is very loyal to Megatron, who's also his' eyes and ears, he's able to deject and jam any transmissions across the entire energy spectrum and also have a photographic memory. Transforms into a Microcassette Recorder similar to his Generation 1 counterpart. Voiced by Isaac C. Singleton, Jr.
- Laserbeak: Soundwave's pet robotic eagle who his eyes and ears. Transforms from a Cassette Tape to a Robotic Eagle similar to both his Generation 1 and Animated counterparts. Voiced by Josh Kassir.
- Blackout: The Decepticons' brute, despite of him being matched by his low intelligence, he have awesome firepower and incredible strength which back him ups from times to times. Transforms into a MH-53 Pave Low helicopter similar to his live-action counterpart. Voiced by Noah Nelson.
- Bonecrusher: A very hate-fueled and cantakerous Decepticon who feisty, (a bit) obnoxious, and completely easy to anger from times to times, he can strike without any warnings and can sometimes screw thing ups. He really loves to both fight and destroy for fun, he is armed with a big claw. Transforms into a Buffalo similar to his live-action counterpart. Voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson.
- Mitchell Witwicky: An young 18-year old college student who dream of talking to aliens which he reawakening both the Autobots and the Decepticons, his Autobot partner is Bumblebee. Voiced by Bryton Jones.
- Sondra McKnight: Mitchell's love interest and an complete nerd, she loves to study and solve her homeworks. She also loves reading comic books, playing video games and RPGs. Voiced by Danica McKellar.
- Vernon Payne: Mitchell's friend
- Sally Griffin: Sondra's cousin and an member of the cheerleader team,
- Anthony Witwicky: Mitchell's grandfather,
- Nemesis Prime: