Transformers: Generation X is the newest Transformers series and air on Cartoon Network in 2018 after 2015 Robots in Disguise ended.
After being crash landed on Earth and reawaken by their human ally, Spike Witwicky, Autobots Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Jetfire, Ratchet, Elita-One, and Ironhide seek to stop their enemies, Megatron and his evil Decepticons minions; Starscream, Demolishor, Slipstream, and Bludgeon, who seek to conquer the planet while also hiding themselves from human sight!
- Optimus Prime - The bravest, honorable, and jolly leader of the Autobots, he was chosen to become the new Prime after the previous Prime, Zetar sacrifices himself to saves him. He transforms into a semi-truck where the trailer become Optimus' backpack/jetpack. Voiced by Brian Bloom.
- Bumblebee - The team's youngest and scout, he's fun-loving, (a bit) hyperactive, (a little bit) weak-minded, (a bit) cocky, and headstrong, but, show to has a good heart and great bravely. He like to hang out with his friend, Spike. He transforms into a mini-car. Voiced by Sam Lavagnino.
- Jetfire - The team's aerial strategist, an former Decepticon who join the Autobots during the war, he like being hanging with his fellow Autobots friends. He transforms into a jet. Voiced by Troy Baker.
- Ratchet - The team's top medic and inventor, he treats Bumblebee like a son to him, even help him of how to both fight and shot, he can fix anybot who get a bit badly hurts from the battlefield. He transforms into a ambulance. Voiced by Kurtwood Smith.
- Elita-One - Optimus' sparkmate and second-in-command, she's sweet and kind. But, can be a tough fighter when in the battles. She transforms into a sportscar. Voiced by Nicole Oliver.
- Ironhide - Optimus' closest friend and the team's weapons expert, He's also one of the Wreckers. He help out Ratchet of building new weapons for his teammates. He transforms into a pick-up truck. Voiced by John DiMaggio.
- Grimlock -
- Blaster -
- Steeljaw -
- Eject -
- Chromia -
- Quickswitch -
- Omega Supreme -
- Zetar Prime - The previous leader of the Autobots, he help train Optimus of being a leader where he know that he's the next Prime, he later sacrifice himself to saves Optimus where he gives him the Martix of Leadership which made him as the new Autobot leader, he's able to talk to him in spirit form.
- Alpha Trion -
- Ultra Magnus -
- Megatron - The evil, powerful, and dangerous leader of the Decepticons, he hate having failures from his minions, He's responsible for killing Zetar Prime and nearly conquering Cybertron with an ruthless iron fist, he think all "organic" species should be destroy. He transforms into a tank. Voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- Galvatron - Megatron's newest form, who now more dangerous, powerful, and evil than ever. He has simple goals: destroy the Autobots and rule the entire galaxy, he still hate having failures from his minions. As a triple changer, he transforms into a jet and a laser cannon. Voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- Starscream - Megatron's traitorous second-in-command who seek to destroy Megatron and become the new leader of the Decepticons. He is both a coward and a smartmouth and also an failed strategy from times to times. He transforms into a jet.
- Demolishor - The Decepticons' muscle and Ironhide's rival, despite being matched by his low intelligence, he uses a bit of his brainpower to aid him up from times to times. Voiced by Gary Anthony Williams.
- Slipstream - Starscream's sister, she want nothing to due with his brother, watching him planning of getting raid of Megatron and being the new Decepticons' leader, she's also loves battling some Autobots in battles. Voiced by Claudia Black.
- Bludgeon - An Decepticon swordsbot who master the ancient martial art of Metallikato, he loves having any challenge with his enemies. He transforms into a tank. Voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson.
- Soundwave -
- Ravage -
- Laserbeak -
- Rumble -
- Thundercracker -
- Shockwave -
- Cyclonus -
- Scourge -
- Spike Witwicky - The Autobots' human ally and Bumblebee's partner/friend, he was tired of his normal life where he dream of having adventures for once. Than, after reawakening the Transformers, his life change forever. Voiced by Greg Cipes.
- Clancy Witwicky - Spike's overprotective father who has been always overprotective for him when his mother dies in a terrible car accident. But, he does loves his son and care about him. Voiced by Rob Paulsen.
- Carly Spencer - Spike's love interest, she's pretty, sweet, and kind who has no idea that Spike has a crush on her. Voiced by Ashley Johnson.
- Chip Chase - Spike's friend and a complete nerd, he loves reading comics, playing RPGs, watching movies, and solving his math problems. Voiced by Drake Bell.
- Agent Melissa Faireborn - An special agent who become friend with the Autobots, she is well-trained in stealth, hacking, and fighting. Voiced by Grey Griffin.
- Chief Maurice Normanson - Melissa's boss, he become a ally to the Autobots, which he help them of stopping the Decepticons in secrets. Voiced by Phil LaMarr.
- Kenny Cox - An young 11-year-old boy who tired of his abusive parents, being picked on all the time, ignored by everyone, and living a terrible life in the streets. He wish to has glory, respect, attention, and love, until, he become a ally to the Decepticons after meeting Megatron, who help him of getting aid of his selfish parents. Voiced by Tara Strong.
- Mr. Newsman - Spike's home room teacher, . Voiced by Daran Norris.
- Wade St. Osgood - Spike's neighbor and Clancy's friend, . Voiced by Rob Paulsen.
- Professor Ty Chase - Spike's science teacher and Chip's uncle, . Voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
- Julie Addison - Carly's friend, shy, gentle, and kind, she likes hanging out with Chip, remaining she develop a crush on him. Voiced by Grey Griffin.
- Dr. Shade Bennett - An mad scientist who know about the Transformers where he seek to make his own Transformers. He is an amalgamation of Dr. Arkeville and Dr. Thaddeus Morocco. Voiced by Peter MacNicol.
- Unicron -
- Sideways -
- Nemesis Prime -
Executive Producers: Sam Register, Stephen Davis
Producers: Sam Register, Adam Beechen, Butch Lukic
Directors: Matt Youngberg, Vinton Heuck, Kentaro Mizuno, Sam Liu, Shunji Oga, Irineo Maramba, David Hartman, Curt Geda, Victor Cook, Naoto Hashimoto
Voice Director: Lisa Schaffer
Music by: Noam Kaniel
Animation Services by:
Production Companies: Hasbro Studios, Warner Bros. Animation, Boulder Media