Transfomers: Evolution is a 2014 American science fiction action film based on the Transformers toy line. It is the fourth installment of the live-action Transformers film series. Transfomers: Evolution is directed by Michael Bay and produced by Steven Spielberg. This films stars Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz and Jack Reynor.
A mechanic and his daughter make a discovery that brings down Autobots and Decepticons and a paranoid government official on them
- Mark Wahlberg as Flynn Vincent
- Nicola Peltz as Teresa Vincent/Flynn's daughter
- Jack Reynor as Damon TBA/Teresa's boyfriend and a race car driver
- Kelsey Grammer as Harold Attinger/The film's human antagonist.
- Sophia Myles as TBA/A scientist.
- T. J. Miller as TBA/Flynn's best friend and a mechanic