Created by Draco9904.
Tomorrowland is an American science-fiction action-adventure film written and directed by Brad Bird, loosely based upon the Tomorrowland theme park attraction in Disney theme parks, and produced by Walt Disney Pictures. The film stars George Clooney, Britt Robertson, Hugh Laurie, Keegan-Michael Key, Tim McGraw, Judy Greer, Raffey Cassidy, and Michelle Yeoh.
A young optimistic and tech-savvy science enthusiast is invited to travel through dimensions to a futuristic city-scape known as Tomorrowland, where the brightest people of Earth help to shape the bright future of humanity, directly affecting the real world. However, she soon realizes that not everyone's idea of a perfect utopia is the same, as she and a grizzled inventor uncover a conspiracy that could lead to the end of the world.
- George Clooney as Frank Walker, a grizzled inventor who was kicked out of Tomorrowland
- Britt Robertson as Casey Newton, a young optimistic and tech-savvy science enthusiast
- Hugh Laurie as David Nix, a respected scientist and the head senator in Tomorrowland
- Keegan-Michael Key as Dr. Hugo, an eccentric scientist in Tomorrowland
- Tim McGraw as Eddie Newton, Casey's father and a NASA engineer
- Judy Greer as Jenny Newton, Casey's mother
- Raffey Cassidy as Athena, an assistance droid in Tomorrowland
- Michelle Yeoh as a respected philosopher and a senator in Tomorrowland
- This is essentially my version of the film Tomorrowland, and how I would have made the film. I felt that the story was an uneven mess and some ideas and moments were just bad, preachy or uncomfortable.
- I wanted to do something more consistent. What I'm kind of going for is sort of a sci-fi equivalent to the Harry Potter Wizarding World.