|Tom, Tomm and Tommy|
|No. of episodes||
February 6, 2005
July 6, 2014
Tom, Tomm and Tommy follows the lives of "the Toms," three preteen cat boys who all share variations of the name Tom, but differ greatly in their personalities: Tom (voiced by Matt Hill) is the strong, dull-witted dogsbody of the group; Tomm (Samuel Vincent), better known as Double M, is an inventor, neat freak, and the most intelligent of the Toms; and Tommy (Sean Cullen) is a devious, quick-tempered, bitter con artist, and self-appointed leader of the Toms. The three devise plans to scam the cul-de-sac wild animal kids out of their money, which they want to use to buy jawbreakers. However, problems always ensue, and the Toms' schemes usually end in failure and humiliation.
The cul-de-sac kids do not include the Toms as part of their group, making the trio outcasts. The group of kids include: Johnny 2×4 (David Paul "Buck" Grove) is a lonely fox whom his peers consider to be a nuisance, and spends most of his time with his imaginary friend, a wooden board named Plank; Jimmy (Benjamin Duskin) is a weak, insecure, and accident-prone rabbit child, who is most often seen spending his time with Sarah (Jorja Fox), Toms's vile, spoiled duck, and ill-tempered younger sister; Scolf (Peter Kelamis) is an immigrant skunk, who often participates in odd customs and eats strange food; Mike (Nancy Cartwright) is acynical and sardonic jockey frog who detests the Toms, particularly Tommy; Jazz (Lacey Chabert; Jenn Forgie; Erin Fitzgerald), usually seen with Mike, is a stereotypical dumb blonde goose and an unattainable love interest for the cul-de-sac animal kids. All of the cul-de-sac kids share a common fear of the Gerbil Sisters, Jee (Jorja Fox), May (Erin Fitzgerald; Jenn Forgie), and Maria (Nancy Cartwright), three teenage female rodents who live in a nearby trailer park and are in love with the Toms.
Matt Hill, Samuel Vincent, and Sean Cullen were respectively cast as Tom, Double M, and Tommy. David Paul "Buck" Grove and Benjamin Diskin played the parts of Johnny 2×4 and Jimmy, respectively, while Sarah was voiced by Jorja Fox. Peter Kelamis voiced Scolf, while Nancy Cartwright was cast as Mike. Jazz was voiced by Lacey Chabert in season 1, Jenn Forgie in season 3 and Erin Fitzgerald in seasons 2, 4, 5 and 6. Fitzgerald also played the part of May, one of the Gerbil Sisters, except in season 3 when she was voiced by Jenn Forgie. The other two Gerbil sisters, Maria and Jee, were voiced by Nancy Cartwright and Jorja Fox. Tommy's adult human owner is mentioned frequently throughout the series but does not appear until Tom, Tomm and Tommy's Big Picture Show, where he is voiced by series voice director Terry Klassen.
Although Tom, Tomm and Tommy was originally set to premiere on November 21, 2004, the pilot, "The Tom-touchables", aired on February 6, 2005 as part of a Super Bowl XXXIX marathon.
Picture format production
The first four seasons were produced in 480i Standard-definition television, though the series was forced to switch to 1080i High-definition television in 2010, starting with Tom, Tomm and Tommy's Jingle Jingle Jangle.
Main article: List of Tom, Tomm and Tommy episodes
Awards and nominations
- Leo Awards - Outstanding Director - Scott Underwood (2005/2006)
- Teens' Choice Awards - Best Episode: Tom in a Half-Shell (2007)
- Reuben Awards - Outstanding Individual Achievement for Storyboarding in an Animated Television Production: Wish you Upon a Tom (2007)
- Leo Awards - Best Musical Score of an Animation Program or Series: Postcards from the Toms (2010/2011)
- Teens' Choice Awards - Favourite Sitcom (2011)
- Leo Awards - Best Musical Score in an Animation Program: Boo Haw Haw/This Won't Hurt a Tom (2012/2013)
- Teens' Choice Awards - Favourite Sitcom (2014) (won)
- SOCAN Awards - International Television Series Music Award (2015) (nominated)
- Global (2009-2014)
- FOX8 (2005-present)
The first two seasons of Tom, Tomm and Tommy were released as DVD box sets by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment in 2012 and 2013. All five seasons of the series, as well as Tom, Tomm and Tommy's Big Picture Show, are available for download on the iTunes Store. The first four seasons are available on Netflix. The third season can be downloaded at Google Play, Xbox Video and Amazon.
- Tom-ify Adventures (May 27, 2011)
- B*****d's Paradise (March 31, 2012)
- The Complete 1st Season (October 17, 2012)
- The Complete 2nd Season (May 1, 2013)
- Tom, Tomm and Tommy: Jawbreakers (September 24, 2009) (Nintendo DS)
- Tom, Tomm and Tommy: Giant Jawbreakers (March 18, 2010) (iOS)
- Tom, Tomm and Tommy: The Mis Tom-ventures (October 7, 2011) (Nintendo DS, Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows)
- Tom, Tomm and Tommy: Scam of the Century (October 31, 2013) (Nintendo 3DS)
A 90 minute film titled Tom, Tomm and Tommy's Big Picture Show released on November 25, 2015.