Three Nights of Murder is 2016 crime drama film and the film was directed by David Fincher. This films stars Saoirse Ronan,
The movie with a young teenager, Carrie Collins who was kidnapped and don,t know where she is. Collins narrates a story when the murder start that start 5 days ago when the death of a young reporter, Collins found out about the affiar with another reporter.
- Saoirse Ronan as Carrie Collins
- TBA as TBA
- TBA as TBA
- Jason Statham as Stephen Shaw/The lead of the gang who kidnapped Carrie who wanted Carrie to tell the story when the murder start
- Katie Holmes as Deborah Nightingale/A reporter who was murder by a killer
The Opening Scene
- (Light on)
- (Carrie wake up and groan)
- Carrie: Where I am.
- Voice: Carrie Collins, we kidnapped you because you know about the death of Deborah Nightingale.
- Carrie: How you know my name.
- Voice: We know who you are, Miss Collins.
- Carrie: What your name.
- Voice: Can,t tell you.
- Carrie: Tell me or I scream for help.
- Stephen (voice): OK, Shaw, Stephen Shaw.
- Carrie: Why I can,t see you.
- Stephen (voice): The black screen.
- Stephen (voice): Tell me the story about when the murder start.
- Carrie: Why.
- Stephen (voice): I wanted to know what happening when the death of Deborah Nightingale start.
- Carrie: OK.
- Carrie: You let me go.
- Stephen (voice): I think about it when the police is looking for you.
- Carrie: OK, help me to protect me from the killer.
- Carrie: Not the police.
- Carrie: Killer not police.
- Stephen (voice): OK, I got that, Carrie.