Thomas the Tank Engine: The Big Adventure is an upcoming american/british/adventure comedy film, It's Based on the Railway Series By "Wilbert Awdry" And "Thomas & Friends", It Was Directed, Produced, Announced, Screenplayed and Made By PixarYesDoraNo Productions AKA Eli Kelly Bodhi Hall set to release January 21st 2021 in USA and March 20th 2021 in UK, Australia and New Zealand. The film stars Eli Kelly Bodhi Hall, ThomasNumber1Fan2003, Taylor Z, Luca Dollar and TheSudrian A0.
It Was Produced By Castle Rock Entertainment & Shangri-La Entertainment & Distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. In USA, This Movie is Straight to DVD, In UK, Australia and New Zealand, It's Released In Theaters in IMAX/3D.
On March 19th, 2021, Thomas works on his branch-line, then Bertie tells him that Diesel's causing trouble on Sodor once again, Thomas is annoyed by that, then he has an idea for a big adventure on Sodor with Percy & James as one day off, he asked Sir Topham Hatt in the morning if he could, then he allows it and says "Yes", then says that Duck do the work on his branch-line, Eagle will do James' work and Boco then Sir Topham Hatt confirms that some workmen to repair the broken track that Diesel pushed the trucks in the pond on the next day. Thomas, Percy & James go around the countryside, then he meets 3 engines, Tillie, Casey Jr & Timothy The Ghost Engine. (Possibly more engines)
- Tillie (Little Engine That Could)
- Casey Jr (Dumbo)
- Timothy The Ghost Engine
- (Possible character) An unnamed artist human character who draws Thomas around the train stations outside of Sodor.
- Troublesome Trucks
- Mighty Mac
- Sir Topham Hatt
The idea came from BrendenReis10's Thomas The Movie, Eli loved BrendenReis10's models since they looked so movie-worth and Eli wanted to be more like him, and when he had the idea of this film. Filming production has officially begun in December 19th, 2019. (https://www.instagram.com/p/B6PTkLNnS5q/)
- Soundtrack will be worked on in October 2019, The Polar Express, Chicken Little and Postman Pat: The Movie soundtracks will be used as the soundtrack of the movie. Alan Silvestri, John Debney and Rupert Gregson Williams.
- Opening logos and credits will be worked around December 2019-2020
- Filming will start in January 1st, 2020
- Around 2020, while the making of the film, Eli, the creator of the film will also practice to get his drivers license. He was gradtuated in 10th grade, 2019. Because he will be 16 in January 6th, 2020.
- The "Wilhelm Scream" Will Appear in this Movie.
- Rated PG-13 for bad languange and scary scenes.
- Timothy the Ghost Engine will Be a Nice Character in The Movie.
- Reason Why It's a Crossover Film is Because Tillie (Little Engine That Could) and Casey Jr (Dumbo) Will Appear.
- It'll be released in 3 parts on Google Drive or "PixarYesDoraNo Productions 2", Part 1 & 2 will run 30 minutes, But Part 3 (Ending) will run 20 minutes.
- There will most likely be 4th wall breaks.
- Universal Pictures really wanted to be part of the project, but the creator of the film, Eli said "No", since they have enough companies and Universal released the TTTE stuff on video, so they don't need to be part of a Thomas film. Eli also felt that Universal has nothing to do with Thomas or railways, but does deal with it's distribution. The thing that bugs him that it's not Warner Bros. since he loves Polar Express and that film is Warner Bros., not Universal.
- Eli, the creator of the film, his custom models/characters for "TTTE: The Big Adventure" are supposed to be mostly a combination of their basis/RWS counterparts with a few bits of their TV series counterparts too, but mostly RWS/basis. He did like to try to capture what it's like to be in the real world with these locomotives in this movie and try to capture the realism in it too.
- It is unknown if this film will be canon to Eli's head-canon. (If so, then it could be a crossover head-canon)
The Soundtrack is Composed By Alan Silvestri, Rupert Gregson Williams and John Debney.
(Coming in 2021)