The Third Teacher was the third incarnation of the Teacher, a renegade Time Lord of Gallifrey. After the Second Teacher was mortally wounded by a Fallen Angel, the TARDIS rammed into a hole in reality, and entered into another universe. Crashing, the Second regenerates into the Third, of a small blonde girl.
Illusion of the Family
Red Lizard Guild
Island under Attack
Library & the Man
Search for the Tenrou Jade
Battle for Magnolia
Second Trade Guild War
Personality & Appearance
Powers & Abilities
- Spell Creation: The Third Teacher is able to create magics and spells. She created the Fairy Magic from the basis properties of Law, forming Fairy Law, Fairy Sphere and Fairy Glitter.
- Illusion Magic: Self-taught on a island, she was able to create illusion with precise details, most think it's a actual entity appearing. She had used this to scare off foes, and enemies.
- Fairy Magic
- Black Arts
- Thought Projection
Transcendent Mage: The Third Teacher is a highly powerful mage, where she transcendent almost every other wizards of the Realm, making possess immense amounts of magic power, and with many spells and magics at her disposal. When she regenerates into the Fourth Teacher, she lost her transcendent skill, but kept the knowledge, magics and spells.
Ethereal Physiology: When her body was sealed inside a lacrima, she had the capability to leave her physical body, and join the Astral Realm as a spiritual being. True Immortality: Being inflicted with the Curse of Ankhseram, she become a truly immortal being, never to die, age, starve, dehydrate, suffocate. drown, etc. She wont be able to gain any permanent wounds at all. However, the curse was contracted when she and Zeref shared a kiss.
- Magic Negation: Will nullify/negate her magic.
- Regenerating: While regenerating, it leaves her highly vulnerable, as if she is killed during regeneration, she is permanently killed.
- Even through she can freely exist as a spiritual being, only those bearing the Fairy Tail guild mark can see her.
- Those who are able to inflict damage on spiritual beings can harm her.
- Her physical body must exist and alive in order for her to be a spirit.