The Who in the Willows is a 1955 one-reel animated cartoon and is the 46th Remy Rat short directed by Barry Charles and Michael Hill and produced by Alex Segal, The Who in the Willows was released to theaters on 4th day of summer, 1955 by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
This is the first Remy Rat short to be animated by Norman McLaren, who arrived from Walt Disney Productions after working on Lady and the Tramp, the 15th disney film also released in the 22th. Except some time spent at Fred Quimby Productions in the 1960s before his death, McLaren would continue to work for Fred Quimby into the 1940s.
- Directed by Barry Charles and Michael Hill
- Story: Bill Phillips, Ray Cartwright
- Animation: Kenneth Michaels, Irven Stevens, Ed Beck, Ray Patin, Norman McLaren (uncredited)
- Effects Animation: Jack Boyd
- Layout: Ralph Bruckheimer
- Background: Richard Grandmain
- Voice Characterization: Junius Matthews
- Music: Charles Wolcott
- Produced by Alex Segal
- Photography: Gene Moore (uncredited)
- Film Editor: Fred McAlpin (uncredited)
- Sound Effects: Jim Faris (uncredited)