These are the outtakes of The Terror Of The Unknown Being.
1. Dylan looks up to see a shooting star (Bass.EXE).
Dylan: When suddenly, and without warning, there was this...
Three Chorus Girls: total eclipse of...
But before they could finish it, instead of Bass.EXE's spaceship, a moon from Majora's Mask appears out of nowhere, blocking the real moon.
Dylan & The Three Chorus Girls: Huh? That was unexpecting. (in unison)
2. Dylan comes into the pet shop and supposed to confront Bass.EXE himself.
Dylan: Every household in America'! Thousands of you eating! That's what you...
But before he could finish what he's saying, he sees Mettaton EX from Undertale instead of Bass.EXE.
Mettaton EX: Hello darling!
All (except Dylan and Mettaton EX): (Laughing)
3. As the song Suppertime is playing, Bass.EXE prepares to kill Mr. Maxie.
Maxie: What the jibberjacker is that?
But instead of killing Maxie, Bass.EXE hugs him and acts like he's gentle.
Bass.EXE: Will you marry me?
All (except the director): (Laughing)
4. (Deleted scenes only) While Dylan is having a nightmare, Dylan ran into the hallway filled with fog and passes by a giant hourglass.
Dylan: I take these offers/that means more killing/Who knew success would come with messy nasty strings/I sign these contracts that means I'm willing/To keep on doing bloody...
But Dylan stops because instead of a portrait of Mr. Maxie, he sees Shocker The Elecman.EXE (Dylan's archnemesis).
Shocker: Finally, I have captured you. (Does an evil laughter)
As Shocker used electricity to pull some metal (that aren't immune to electricity) to build a cage around Dylan, Dylan gets scared and screams in terror as Shocker electricutes him, trying to turn Dylan into an Elecman.EXE much like Shocker himself.
Director: Stop it Shocker! Cut! Cut!
5. (Alternate Ending only) As three chorus girls standing in front of the USA flag sings Don't Feed The Net-Navis while the people are buying young Bass.EXEs, one person interupts the theme song and the customers by playing Everything Is Awesome music from The Lego Movie.
Director: Cut! Ok, who's music box is that?!
As the one who interupted came onscreen, it reveals to be Emmet from The Lego Movie.
Emmet: Sorry! I liked the music because it's awesome!
Everybody (except the director): (Laughing)
6. Dylan and Emma are married and comes to their new home, three chorus girls wearing their own wedding dresses, but as the camera goes into the garden, instead of a newborn Bass.EXE, Flowey from Undertale is in the garden and meanacingly smiles at the camera
Director: Alright, cut!
7. As Otis uses the gas for him, he trips and falls instead of laughing and hitting stuff
Otis: Ow! You son of the b-(makes dolphin sounds)!
Director: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy with the swears! We'll just have to try again, that's all.
Otis: (Does an angry face towards the director) Just cut it anyway!
Director: I'm doing it! You don't have to tell me!
8. (Alternate Ending only) As the army of Bass.EXEs take over the world and one goes on top of a Statue of Liberty, Mario comes into the scene.
Mario: Itsa me! Mario!
Director: (facepalms) Really?
All (except the director): (Laughing)
Director: (Looks unhappy) Cut!
9. (Alternate Ending only): Dylan gets attacked and almost got killed by Bass.EXE, but instead of dying and becoming a Bass.EXE, the T-Rex from Jurassic Park appears and eats Bass.EXE, saving Dylan while the Jurassic Park theme plays
Director: Cut! You don't belong here since dinosaurs are extinct!
Director: What I meant was there are no third party characters in this movie, other than Bass.EXE himself (who resembles a similar character from Megaman Battle Network series).
T-Rex: (Gets angry and roars, attacking the crew members [except Dylan] and the director)
10. While Dylan sneaks into the pet shop trying to sneak to prevent Bass.EXE from waking up, instead of just coming up, he's in a coffin Dracula styled.
Bass.EXE: (Comes lunging out yelling, scaring Dylan)
Dylan: Auugghh! Bass.EXE! (Looks at him with a grumpy face)
Everyone (except Dylan): (Laughing)
11. Dylan: The Emma II is not a healthy critter.
Maxie: Strictly between us, neither is Emmet 1.
Everyone (except Mr. Maxie): (Laughs)
Maxie: What's so funny?!
Director: Umm, I think you said Emmet instead of Emma. (Snickering a bit)
Radio: (Starts by the director and plays what Mr. Maxie said) Strictly between us, neither is Emmet.
Maxie: Oh, dipping crackers! (Says it while he's unappreciated as he facepalms)
12. As a guest who was Otis's victim fall from the ceiling and onto the chair, he and the chair crashes through and falls through the floor.
Otis: Uhhmm. Are you okay?
Guest: (Sprays BBQ sauce on Otis) Now I am!
Everyone (except Otis): (Laughs)
Director: OK, cut! Constructions, we gotta fix the floor.
13. As the ceiling collapses on Dylan while Bass.EXE laughs, instead of pulling out an exposed electrical cable, he pulls out a chainsaw as he gets out of the debris, while he then starts up the chainsaw and runs towards the director.
Director: Dylan?! What are you doing?! Just cut it! Just cut it!
Dylan: (Knocks over the camera with his chainsaw, also breaking the camera with it, causing the camera to stop working as the screen turns black)
Director: Dylan, and cut. Alright that's a wrap folks!