The Rabbit is a 2016 science fiction horror film. Paramount Pictures distributed it with David Ellison's Skydance Productions and Jason Blum's Blumhouse Productions producing it. It stars Abigail Breslin and Dakota Fanning as two sisters who found out the half-human, half-rabbit who they are looking after is turning into the beast.
The movie opens with ???.
- Abigail Breslin as Hayley Morgan
- Dakota Fanning as Natalie Morgan/Hayley's older sister
- Ethan Hawke as David/A half human and half rabbit who was named by Hayley and Natalie
- Alexander Gould as Teenager David (age 18)
- Samuel Joslin as Young David (age 10)
- Milla Jovovich as Sarah Morgan/Hayley and Natalie's mother and widower
- Teresa Palmer as Kirsty Connor/Hayley and Natalie's next-door neighbor/bully
- Mark Webber as William Sanders/Kristy's boyfriend
- Tristin Mays as Christie Evans/Hayley's best friend
- Brenna Mejia as Carlos Rodriguez/Natalie's boyfriend
Hayley talks with David
- (Hayley opens the door)
- Hayley: Hello? Hello? David?
- (Window break)
- (Blood on the window)
- (Hayley walk to the living room for 2 minutes, gasp and saw David sit in the chair)
- Hayley: David?
- David: I am bleeding.
- Hayley: What?
- David: My arm is bleeding.
- Hayley: How did you broken in?!
- David: Are you stupid, Hayley?
- Hayley: The window.
- (Hayley turn around and saw the bloody window)
- (Hayley turn front)
- Hayley: Oh.
- (David get up)
- David: What you wanted?
- Hayley: I say don't make us looks stupid but you did.
- David: William make fun of you, call you a dirty blonde bitch.
- Hayley: You never say bitch.
- David: I know.
- (David turn round and saw Hayley)
- David: What you think? About me? I am friendly?
- (David walk to Hayley)
- Hayley: You become child was OK but you become teenager was bit of an asshole.
- (David look at Hayley in the serious face)
- Hayley: But, no offence. You did act like a troubled cat who wanted trouble.
- David: So, I am aright.
- Hayley: You are very normal person.
- David: I am not normal person. I screw up about our dinner, beat up your bully's boyfriend. You think I am normal after the way I was in the restaurant.
- (Hayley in shocked face)
- Hayley: That is anger.
- (David growl)
- Hayley: You are not baby.
- David: I wish I was. I wish I was not human and make it hard for you, Natalie and your mum.
- (David sighs)
- Hayley: look cute rabbits
- David: watch out of the giant rabbit
- (Hayley scream)
- Hayley: HELLPPPPP ME