Here are the bloopers for The Portal: Part 1.
The Opening Scene
- Mrs. Riley: Anna!
- Annabelle: Yes, Mrs. Riley?
- Mrs. Riley: We need Hershey's. [laughs]
- Director: CUT!
Kyle and Annabelle meet the family
Annabelle gets trapped inside the portal
[scene cuts to Annabelle drawing a portal to a wall]
- Annabelle: Come on, Kyle, let's go!
[Annabelle tries going to a portal but then a mosquito comes out]
- Annabelle: ACK! No!
- Director: CUT! Who let the mosquito in?
- Annabelle: Sorry I mistaken mosquito for Kyle.
Annabelle meets the fictional characters
- Dipper: Annabelle, we need your help. You better watch out for the evil witch, Hildy Gloom. Well...
- Annabelle: Uh Dipper?
- Dipper: I'll come back when I work on my script.
- Dipper: Annabelle, we need your help. You better watch out for Father and the Delightful Children from Down the Lane!
- Director: Cut! It's Serana, not Father nor the Delightful Children from Down the Lane!
- Dipper: Annabelle, we need your help. You better watch out for Plankton before he will steal the Krabby Patty secret recipe! [shrugs] I need a script.
- Lazlo: Can Dipper have a lunch break? He might be worried that he loses his script.