The Parkers is an American drama television series.
Season 1 (2017)
Everyone thinks they’re the perfect siblings but what they don't know is that they’re not so perfect after all. Bobby is dealing with bipolar disorder and lives with his father, who tries his best to calm him down. Taylor is dealing with being bisexual and a secret she shares with her mother. Michael is dealing with PTSD, after the death of his best friend. Chloe is dealing with being a teenage mother, while trying to keep it a secret to her friends. Clarke is trying to deal with her stepbrother, who sexually abuses her. Brian is dealing with a drug addiction. This is their lives and you are about to witness it all.
- Brandon Flynn as Bobby Parker- Bobby is the second child of The Parker siblings and is 18 years old. Bobby has bipolar disorder and lives with his father. Bobby seems to be calm at school but can act like an asshole sometimes. Bobby is a senior in high school.
- Madison Davenport as Taylor Parker- Taylor is the fourth child of The Parker siblings and is 16 years old. Taylor is bisexual and shares a secret with her mother. Taylor is very nice and smart but her secret could kill her in the end. Taylor is a member of the film club and a sophomore in high school.
- Carlson Young as Clarke Parker- Clarke is the oldest child of the Parker siblings and is 19 years old. Clarke is being sexually abused by her stepbrother. Clarke could be a bitch but is actually very fragile. Clarke is a senior in high school and a cheerleader.
- Mason Dye as Michael Parker- Michael is the third and middle child of the Parker siblings and is 17 years old. Michael has PTSD, after his best friend was murdered. Michael seems to be the calm sibling around school and his family but when he witnessed his best friend being murdered, he is broken inside. Michael is a junior in high school and the captain of the lacrosse team.
- Peyton List as Chloe Parker- Chloe is the fifth child of the Parker siblings and is 15 years old. Chloe is dealing with being a teenage mother while trying to keep it from her friends. Chloe is the most popular freshman in high school because of her siblings.
- Griffin Gluck as Brian Parker- Brian is the sixth and youngest child of the Parker siblings and is 14 years old. Brian has a drug addiction problem. Brian can be dumb but smart sometimes and is in eighth grade.
- Madchen Amick as Rose Smith- Rose is the mother of the Parker siblings. Rose shares a secret with her daughter, Taylor. She cares for her children very much but can give them tough love at times.
- Tom Everett Scott as Robert Parker- Robert is the father of the Parker siblings. Robert acts very nice but has a dark side to him. Robert tries his best to keep Bobby calm.