The Majestic Peke is a 2013 German-American romantic musical comedy-drama animated film directed by Mark Osborne. Set in the European history, a royal dog goes on a journey to find her way back home.
- Emma Thompson as The Narrator
- Cher as Ophelia, the royal Pekingese and the main protagonist.
- Bill Murray as Fenton, a village Basenji who resents the royal family after they called him a "wild animal".
- Anthony Hopkins as King Bartholomew, the ruler of Grimwood.
- Susan Sarandon as Queen Volumnia, Bartholomew's wife and Bona's sympathetic mother..
- Lacey Chabert as Princess Bona, a five-year-old child and Ophelia's royal companion.
- Helen Mirren as Phoebe the Great, an enchantress who became the royal entertainer and the main antagonist of the story.
- Emily Blunt as Madame Athelisa, the royal family servant.
- James Corden as Peasant Heward, a poor farmer of low social status.
- Rose Byrne as Getrude, the wife of Heward and a mother of three children.
- Nicole Kidman as Hippolyta, a black cat owned by Phoebe the Great.
- Michael Caine as Orsino, the royal horse and Ophelia's closest friend.
- Lucy Hutchinson as Imogen, one of Heward and Getrude's children.
- Noah Jupe Edmund, one of Heward and Getrude's children.
- Ophelia: Oh, Fenton! Please help me! I can't do this on my own.
- Fenton: My most humble apology, thy majesty. I'm just a wild animal, so do it yourself.
- Ophelia: The princess needs me! I'm her only friend. Her family never let her speak to the other children from the outside! Please, Fenton. I'm too small to be on my own.
- Fenton: All right, fine! But, I'm only helping you because I feel sorry for you.
- Orsino: Telleth me something, Ophelia. Art thee in love with the dog?
- Ophelia: Well... he doesn't like that much. Fenton is sort of mean and cranky. But secretly kind of sweet, and that gent got me home. I hath fallen in love with the way he touched me without using thy hands.
- Orsino: How strange of you, Ophelia.
- Ophelia: What do you mean?
- Orsino: Thee hath changed. Thee hath used to beest spoiled and arrogant, but at which hour thy with the princess... Thy secretly sweet on the inside. Promised me thee stay this way, Ophelia. Kindness and love is the thing we need most.
- Ophelia: I promised. Wow, I guess I did changed.
- Fenton: Ophelia, only you can give me that feeling. The feeling of love.
- Ophelia: Do you really mean that, Fenton.
- Fenton: Before you came into my life, I never knew what real love felt like.
- Ophelia: Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.
- Fenton: But Ophelia, you’re the reason why I’m smiling again.
- Ophelia: I did?
- Fenton: Yeah. You’re my happy place. Wherever you are is my home, my only home. I get jealous and I get worried, but that’s only because I love you and don’t want to lose you. I wanna live, sleep, and wake up by your side. I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I’m with you, I feel so complete.
- Ophelia: Thank you, Fenton. Thank you for being my other half.
- Princess Bona: Can we keep the new dog, father?
- Queen Volumnia: Well, those gents doth behold joyous together. Bartholomew, please. We'll beest one big joyous family, eventually those two might has't puppies one day!
- King Bartholomew: Aye! The village dog shalt stayeth!
- Princess Bona: Thank you, mother! Thank you, father!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.