"We're now Loud to cinemas!"
- ―Nickelodeon revealing that a film based on The Loud House is happening.
- "1 boy + 10 girls = 11 adventures."
- ―Tagline for the film.
The Loud House Movie is a 2020 American comedy-drama action-adventure animated film produced by Paramount Animation and Nickelodeon Movies. It is based on the Nickelodeon animated series, The Loud House. This film will also include Movie exclusive Listen Out Loud podcast episodes after the showing of the movie in cinemas, and will be on the Blu-Ray. It is planned to be released in July 18th, 2020 for the USA, July 20th, 2020 for Canada, and August 15th, 2020 for Worldwide by Paramount Pictures.
- The film was a success at the box office, It is one of the highest grossing animated films of all time. So Nickelodeon decided to make a franchise from a TV show.
Lincoln Loud, The only son of Rita and Lynn, Sr., goes on an adventure with his 10 Sisters, To bring back an unidentified mystery, that they need to solve before its too late!
- Lori Loud (acted by Catherine Taber) – The 17-year-old first and oldest child of the Loud family. Lori is depicted as a bossy, short-tempered, sarcastic, and cynical teenager who is condescending towards her younger siblings.
- Leni Loud (acted by Liliana Mumy) – The 16-year-old second child of the Loud family who always wears sunglasses on top of her head. Leni is depicted as a beautiful, ditzy blonde who shows talents in fashion designing and lock-picking.
- Luna Loud (acted by Nika Futterman) – The 15-year-old third-eldest child of the Loud family. Luna has a habit of speaking in a mock British accent. She is a wild and upbeat musician who owns various instruments, with her signature instrument being a purple electric guitar. She very closely follows the words of her idol Mick Swagger and always encourages her family to "stay cool."
- Luan Loud (acted by Cristela Pucelli) – The 14-year-old fourth-oldest of the Loud family and the comedian of the bunch who is Luna's roommate. Most of her dialogue consists of bad puns followed by her laughter and words "Get It?" much to the disdain of her siblings. She has braces, wears a pink flower on her shirt, owns a wooden ventriloquist dummy named Mr. Coconuts, and at some times will be seen with a camera. Every April Fools Day, Luan becomes a prank-obsessed maniac which leaves her family and Clyde in complete fear of the holiday as they try to avoid her pranks.
- Lynn Loud (acted by Jessica Dicicco) – The 13-year-old fifth child and athlete of the Loud family who is named after her father. She tends to start competitions among her siblings and plays a large amount of sports like baseball, basketball, football, and soccer. In addition, Lynn can also be good at the various forms of martial arts like karate, kickboxing, lucha libre, ninjutsu, and parkour.
- Lincoln Loud (acted by Collin Dean) – The 11-year-old sixth child and only son of the Loud family. Lincoln has a passion for comic books and is often shown reading them in his underwear. He often cosplays as the pulp fictional superhero Ace Savvy. He breaks the fourth wall on a regular basis by speaking to the audience about the chaotic conditions and sibling relationships of his household.
- Lucy Loud (acted by Jessica Dicicco) – The 9-year-old seventh child of the Loud family and Lynn's roommate. Lucy is a gothic girl with interests in poetry, seances, and gothic fiction as well as owning some bats. She has long black hair with bangs that cover up and conceal her eyes.
- Lana Loud (acted by Grey Griffin) – The 6-year-old eighth child of the Loud family she shares the same room with Lola and have both their top front teeth missing. Lana a fun-loving tomboy who loves to get herself dirty and is much of plumper expert.
- Lola Loud (acted by Grey Griffin)– The 6-year-old ninth child of the Loud family and she shares the same room with Lana and have both their top front teeth missing. Lola is a drama queen who is skilled at plotting and scheming to get her way.
- Lisa Loud (acted by Lara Jill Miller)– The 4-year-old tenth child of the Loud family and a child prodigy who has a PHD and is a Nobel Prize recipient yet is still in kindergarten. She enjoys solving complex equations and math problems and performing elaborate experiments where she would often using her siblings and Clyde as test subjects.
- Lily Loud (acted by Grey Griffin) – The 1-year-old eleventh and youngest child who is mostly seen wearing a white diaper. Lincoln shares a special connection with Lily and babysits her on several occasions. Lily can walk independently and always be occasionally carried by any of her older siblings or her parents for longer distances.
- Lynn, Sr. Loud (acted by Brian Stepanek) – The balding father of the Loud children. His whole face is unseen until the second season. Lynn, Sr. often breaks up fights between his children before it goes too far and does all the cooking in the family as he dreams of being a chef.
- Rita Loud (acted by Jill Talley) – The mother of the Loud children, the daughter of Albert "Pop Pop", and the niece of Ruth.
- Howard and Harold Mcbride (acted by Michael Mcdonald and Wayne Brady) – Clyde's overprotective fathers who care deeply about their son's well-being. Howard is a white man who has red hair and buck teeth while Harold is an African-American man who has thinning black hair and wears a sweater vest with a bow tie.
Pets of the Louds
- Charles – The Loud family's pitbull terrier, who is named after Charles M. Schulz. He is often shown sleeping in Lincoln's room. In the movie, Charles is acted by Dee Bradley Baker.
- Cliff – The Loud family's pet short-haired cat, who is named after Cliff Sterrett. Cliff is acted by Dee Bradley Baker.
- Geo – The Loud family's pet Roborovski hamster, who is named after George McManus. He normally travels in a hamster ball.
- Walt – The Loud family's pet canary, who is named after Walt Kelly. Most of the time, he has an angry expression on his face.
- Agnes Johnson (acted by Susanne Blakeslee) – Lincoln and Clyde's teacher at Royal Woods Elementary School.
- Albert "Pop Pop" (acted by Fred Williard) - Rita's father, Ruth's brother, and the kids' grandfather who is a former army soldier.
- Clyde Mcbride (acted by Andy Robinson) – A nerdy 11-year-old boy who is the best friend of Lincoln and the adoptive son of Howard and Harold. He is an African child and spends some of his time with Lincoln. Clyde owns a walkie-talkie that he uses on missions. Clyde shares many interests with Lincoln such as video games and sci-fi movies.
- Chester Chunk (acted by John Dimaggio) – A burly British man who is Luna's roadie. In "Roadie to Nowhere," Chester's real name is revealed and was revealed to have been a musical alumni at Lori, Leni, and Luna's high school. In the same episode, it is revealed that he has his own band and a flat that he lives in when he isn't doing events that don't require him sleeping in his van.
- Flip (acted by John Dimaggio) – The elderly, cheap, and smug owner of "Flip's Food N' Fuel." He also works as a street vendor when not at his gas station.
- Mick Swagger (acted by Jeff Bennett) – Luna and Lynn Sr.'s musical idol. He is an obvious parody of Mick Jagger.
- Coach Pacowski (acted by Jeff Bennett) – Lincoln and Clyde's gym coach at Royal Woods Elementary who has a crush on Agnes Johnson.
- Principal Wilbur T. Huggins (acted by Stephen Tobolowsky) – The Principal of Royal Woods Elementary. Like Lincoln and Clyde, he is also a fan of Ace Savvy.
- Liam (acted by Lara Jill Miller) – One of Lincoln's friends who talks with a southern accent. He enjoys loud music exclaiming that he wants the music "turned up to eleven."
- Rusty Spokes (acted by Wyatt Griswold) – The talkative member of Papa Wheelie's bicycle gang who is one of Lincoln's schoolmates. In "Back in Black," it is revealed that Rusty has a brother named Rocky.
- Zach (acted by Jessica Dicicco) – One of Lincoln's schoolmates. According to Lincoln in "Overnight Success," Zach lives "between a freeway and a circus."
- Scoots (acted by Grey Griffin) - An old woman on an elderly scooter who is one of Albert's friends.
- Carlos Alazraqui
- Tara Strong
- Bill Hader
- Charlie Adler
- Phillipe Benichou
- Danny Castellaneta
- Casey Kasem
- Roger Rose
- Phyllis Smith
In late November 2016, Nickelodeon sent a facebook message just a image with no text with it, people were confused what it was, but then YouTubers decided to make a video on it. The image was mostly black, but there was Lincoln dressed up in a bikini in the image. People wanted to see it more, so they brighten it up, and it showed 2 movie cameras and Lincoln but with a scared face. The bottom of the image then said "We're now Loud to Cinemas!". After people saw this investigation, The Loud House fans started to freak out, and were excited for it.
2 weeks after that, Nickelodeon then made a Listen Out Loud podcast saying that their making a movie, they only said that to people who don't know what's going on. Then they said that they will produce it with Paramount Animation, to make the film.
Writing on the film began on Early May 2017. However, the script is still in-progress. It has also been announced that it will be written by Karen Malach.
The film will be recorded at Nickelodeon Movies at Los Angeles, California for the USA and Internationally. It will be using animation on the same design on The Loud House Characters. They will also use the same engine Nickelodeon uses for the The Loud House characters. Paramount told Nickelodeon that "Let's hope this movie isn't as bad as The Rugrats Movie.
See page: The Loud House Movie/Soundtrack
The End Credits Song for The Loud House Movie is called "Play It Loud" by Kesha
See page: The Loud House Movie/Release Date
- July 18, 2020 (USA)
- July 20, 2020 (Canada)
- October 10th, 2020 (Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital HD) (USA and Canada)
- October 11th, 2020 (Boxed Edition)
- October 11th, 2020 (Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital HD) (UK, Worldwide)
- October 19th, 2021 (Netflix) (USA and Canada), Along with JSG'S Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
- October 29th, 2021 (Netflix) (Worldwide)
The Loud House Movie is planning to be released on July 18, 2020.
Listen Out Loud Podcasts
See article:The Loud House Movie/Listen Out Loud
The Bonus Podcasts of Listen Out Loud will show with and after the movie, and Will be on the Blu-Ray. Here is a list of Podcasts from the film.
|1.||Film Making||The Loud siblings start their first podcast based on they're first movie.|
|2.||Lunch Break||During the Movie-Making Process, The Loud Siblings get a Lunch Break.|
|3.||What am I Saying?||Lincoln tells the Cast they're lines, Because they forget alot.|
|4.||Lawsuit||Lincoln and His 10 sisters have a Lawsuit with they're movie against Rugrats in Paris: The Movie.|
|5.||Action!||The Director records the Action of The Loud Siblings|
|6.||A Talk with Paramount Animation||Lincoln and his 10 sisters have a Talk with Paramount Animation, about the movie they'll start next week.(This Will be On Youtube as the Second thing that there will be a Movie based on the series, it'll be uploaded a week before the movie will be in development.)|
Here is a list of Special Features for The Loud House Movie.
|1.||5 Seconds||Coco LaBouche tells Angelica that she only has 5 seconds to come with a reason why Coco can't lock her up forever and ever. This short showed with and before.|
|2.||Annoyance||Lincoln is annoyed by Lori and Leni. A Short film.|
|3.||Unexplained||Lincoln teaches the audience, the unexplained stuff of his life.|
|4.||Stickers||Lana uses her notebook to use all her stickers.|
|5.||Bringing Loud to The Screen||Find out why Nickelodeon decided to put The Loud House on the Big screen.|
|6.||Cast QnA||The cast of the film will get to answer questions from fans!|
|7.||Behind the Scenes||The audience will get to see the actors voicing their roles on screen!|
|8.||Deleted Scenes||This shows all of the deleted scenes for the film.|
See Page: The Loud House Movie/TV Spots Coming soon!
See Page: The Loud House Movie/Credits
This film has been rated PG (Parental Guidance) due to:
- An explosion occurs.
- Final Battle.
- Some scenes may show some danger.
- Sad Scene occurs
Some Scenes May Scare Young Children
- Some cruel scenes.
- Sad Scene
See Page: The Loud House Movie/Trailer transcripts
See Page: The Loud House Movie/Teaser Trailer Coming Soon!
See Page: The Loud House Movie/Transcript
The transcript is under major construction, please expect it to be unfinished!
Openings (In Cinemas)
Happy Meal Toys
You can get a Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lincoln, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa and Lily as action figures in your purchase of a Happy Meal. For more Info, click "The Loud House Movie/Happy Meal Toys".
Kraft Mac and Cheese
Kraft has produced mac and cheese products based on the film. It will be available in Walmart, and Target.
Shirts, Thongs, Shoes, Coats, Boots, Bracelets, Hats, Mugs, Sunglasses, Pants, Hand Balls, Drink Bottles and Snow Globes etc. based off the cast.
Bento Boxes, Thermo Containers, Lunchbags.
The 11 siblings will be on a backpack of they're color.
The characters in the film will have 12" Action Figures, Plushes, Micro Figures, Playsets with 3" Figures, and props of the characters, made by Wicked Cool Toys.
LEGO: The Loud House Movie
- Paramount Pictures - None.
- Paramount Animation - Right After the Paramount Pictures logo, The Screen Fades black, then the word Paramount appears, then the word Animation is drawn under it.
- Nickelodeon Movies - None.
See Page: The Loud House Movie/Outtakes (page coming soon)
An outtake is a humorous reel of forgotten, ruined and reworked scenes of the cast.
When the film will be released, Nickelodeon predicted a successful Box Office.
Within it's first week of the teaser trailer's release, The Loud House Movie gained positive acclaim by both critics and audiences and has received an 100% rating score on Rotten Tomatoes as the consensus says "The Loud House Movie is not only the first 2009's nickelodeon series movie to ever be good, but also, the first to begin a shared universe." This movie also has a 97% rating on Metacritic. The film was given a Best Animated Feature nomination during the Annie Awards of 2021. It also received a rating of 9/10 on IMDB, and a 5/6 on Common Sense Media.
Awards and nominations
The Movie Idea Awards
This movie was nominated for "Best animated and Hilarious Nickelodeon film" on The Movie Awards and won Best Voice from an Animated Film for the Loud's funny moments.
The film did became really successful at the box office, so Hollywood decided to contact Nickelodeon. to make an episode based on the movie, and they agreed. So the movie has a episode.
Since the Movie made a Huge Box Office Success, they will include A Part in the episode where the Loud family goes to Hollywood.
Competition with The Rugrats Movie
See article:The Loud House Movie/Lawsuit
A Week before the Film went into Development, Nickelodeon decided to make a lawsuit against the 2001 film The Rugrats Movie. Paramount made a Decision to judge which movie should be acquired to win the lawsuit. The Competition went on Until they made a Decision that The Loud House Movie will continue in development.
Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures accepted the rights to use the term The Loud house, 1 Boy and 10 sisters, etc. They also accepted the rights to use The Loud House characters in the film. The characters and the terms are owned by Nickelodeon. The names and looks of the characters that did originate from Nickelodeon belongs to its respective owners.
© 2020 Nickelodeon Movies, Paramount Pictures, and Nickelodeon. All rights reserved.
See page: The Loud House Movie/Gallery coming soon.
See page: The Loud House Movie/Trivia coming soon
See page: The Loud House Movie/Easter Eggs coming soon
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|