Samantha Chapman is bullied by a group of popular girls because they're envious of her beauty and the attention she gets from the boys at school. When she commits suicide, she comes back as a ghost to haunt, harass and torment those who bully her. Ellie and Aiden, feeling bad for Samantha might think that Samantha is actually a friendly ghost.
- Glenna Walters as Samantha "Slutmantha" Chapman, who is being insulted, called out and slut-shamed by a group of popular girls. After she committed suicide, she comes back to haunt the same girls who bullied her when she is alive. The Pop Girls blocked her on every social media site, pushed her and verbally abuse her.
- Millie Bobby Brown as Ellen "Ellie" Duke, a girl who sympathizes for Samantha not only being bullied, but committing suicide.
- Rowan Blanchard as Priscilla Hughes, the queen bee, head cheerleader and the leader of The Pop Girls. She along with her goons torment Samantha and drove her to suicide.
- Chandler Kinney as Olivia "Ollie" Wells, the second-in-command of The Pop Girls. She along with her goons torment Samantha and drove her to suicide.
- Cree Cicchino as Phoebe "Pheebs" Castan, a Hispanic girl and a member of The Pop Girls. She along with her goons torment Samantha and drove her to suicide.
- Levi Miller as Aiden Bradley, Samantha's friend who is only friendly towards Samantha and Ellie.
- TBA as Dawson Chapman, Samantha's father
- TBA as Elizabeth "Sissy" Chapman, Samantha's younger sister
- TBA as Michelle Chapman, Samantha's mother
- TBA as Mr. Collin Hancock, Samantha's favorite teacher who teaches Art class.
- TBA as Principal Helen McCarthy, the principal of Samantha's school called Baker High.