Ted the Chihuahua, a popular character from Paul and Company, has a fight with Strikes that lasts for 10 years, which discovers that his friends have completely changed without him.
In the 10 years later on his birthday he refers to as “Day of the Chihuahua”, Wallace is in Faggot’s houseboat with another female dog who hates chihuahuas, Sally is now a famous actress and singer dog, Juliet is now the queen of a fancy kingdom, Ernest is in the army but is cranky because the army leader doesn’t give him naps, Paul became a goth and locks himself up at the house, and Frank died with Faggot.
Now, Ted must team up with Character from Another Franchise Polly Pocket to prove everyone He’s not dead by turning into a superhero and turning back the time back to the past and the present.
- Wallace Shawn as Ted the Chilhahua, Adult Ted, and Old Man Ted
- Charlie Adler as Bill Strikes, Young Strikes, Overlord Strikes, Brainy, and Faggot
- Emily Tennant as Polly Pocket
- Billy West as Paul and Goth Paul
- Jim Meskimen as Wallace and Adult Wallace
- Tyree Brown as Young Wallace
- Maggie Roswell as Sally and Show Dog Sally
- Eva Bella as Young Sally
- Tress MacNeille as Juliet and Queen Juliet
- Patrick Pinney as Ernest and Army Ernest
- Khamani Griffin as Young Ernest
- Frank Oz as Frank
- Jet Jurgensmeyer as Young Frank
- Lori Alan as Guida
- Megan Richie and Jadon Sand as Shelby and Delby
- Kathryn Cressida as Penny Patterson
- Mae Whitman as Adult Penny
- Michael Bell as Waltham
- The film will be also released in Real3D and Digital3D formats. It will be digitally remastered into IMAX format and released in select theaters across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- The film was rated PG-13 for language.
- Theatrically, the film was accompanied by the Shires Animation Studios short film, Freeze Frame: Frame by Frame.
- This is the first Shires Animation Studios feature to have the "Created and Produced at Shires Animation Studios, www.shires.com" credit at the end.
- This is the first Shires Animation Studios film not to use the "Shires presents" credit.
- This is the first Shires animated feature to show only the studio logos in the beginning, and the title card and credits only appear at the end.