The Africa King (2019 film) is a Live Action Remake to The Africa King.
- Will Forte as Shere Khan
- Iain Armitage as Young Shere Khan
- Lady Gaga as Sanya
- Gina Rodriguez as Young Sanya
- Jason Isaacs as Scary Khan
- Ariana Greenblatt as Venasta
- Mckenna Grace as Young Venasta
- Ken Joeng as Zambia
- Samuel L. Jackson as Masa Khan
- Emily Watson as Sasha Khan
- Tracy Morgan as Reggie
- Kiersey Clemons as Stella
- Steve Buscemi as Berlioz
- Josh Gad as Eddy
- Zac Efron as Tyke
- Andy Serkis as Pulser
- Emma Thompson as Sabrina Khan
- Russi Taylor as Lisa the Young Giraffe
- Awkwafina as Curston the Young Zebra
- Phylicia Rashad, Jordan Peele, and Richard Ayoade as Flamingos
- Cindy Robinson as Peacock
- Phil LaMarr as Sable Antelope
- Ace Gibson as Mongoose
- This was the last Shires Media to Star Russi Taylor, who died a few days after the film’s release.
- The Surprises in Life - T.J. Davis and Lebo M.
- The Daily Report - Zambia and Young Shere Khan
- Tigress Hunt - Sasha Khan, Sabrina Khan, and Tigresses
- Ready to Rule - Young Shere Khan, Young Sanya, Zambia, and Others
- Chow Down - Stella, Berlioz, and Eddy
- Tigers Over All - Scary Khan, Young Venasta, and Masa Khan
- Now That You’re Gone - Young Shere Khan
- Forget All About It - Tyke, Pulser, Young and Adult Shere Khan
- Going on Strike - Sanya, Sasha Khan, Sabrina Khan, and Tigresses
- Reunited and In Love - Shere Khan and Sanya
- He Lives in All - Reggie
- Power - Sanya
- Tigers Over All (Reprise) - Scary Khan, Venasta, Stella, Berlioz, and Eddy
- The Surprises in Life (Reprise) - Chorus
- Roaring Thunder (End Credits Song) - Phil Collins
The remake was announced in 2016, because of the success of The Premiere of the Africa Guard. It was also announced that Samuel L. Jackson would return for the remake.
In 2017, the whole cast was announced with images of the characters revealed and was announced to come out in 2018.
When the first trailer was released, critics hated it because of it being too realistic. So they delayed it to September 2019, but not only change the designs, but make it on Shires+ instead of making it theatrically.