The Adventures of Inspector Crane and Mr. Rabbit is a 1949 animated package film produced by Michael Shires Productions and released by Republic Pictures.
The Movie is split into 2 stories: Uncle Wiggly and The Legend of Inspector Crane.
Mr. Rabbit’s Horse, Crozokus gets injured on the way to Uncle Wiggly’s house, so he has to walk, but Skeezicks warns him about the predictor named Woozy Wolf.
The Legend of Inspector Crane
A Lady named Kathrine Von Till assigns Inspector Crane to solve a case about a Headless Hairy Dog after hearing Boom Bones’ story.
- Danny Kaye as Noisy the Alien
- Paul Wing as Narrator (Uncle Wiggily)
- Eric Blore as Uncle Wiggily
- Colin Campbell as Mr. Rabbit
- Campbell Grant as Skeezicks
- Claude Allister as Bazumpus
- J. Pat O'Malley as Crozokus
- John McLeish as Woozy Wolf
- William Hanna as Inspector Crane (uncredited)
- Harry E. Lang as Inspector Crane's Horse (uncredited)
- Frank Sinatra as Himself, Narrator, Boom Bones, Singer (The Legend of Inspector Crane)
- Happily Going Anywhere - Mr. Rabbit and Crozokus
- Inspector Crane’s on the Case - Frank Sinatra
- Kathrine Von Till - Frank Sinatra
- The Headless Hairy Dog - Boom Bones
- Directors: James Kenny, Robert Stevens, Gerry Chiniquy, James Anderson, Wilfred Jackson
- Story: Walt Hulett, Ken Armstrong, Tom Oliver, Tom Oreb, Mike Beck, Dick Howard, Dick Kenny, Ernest Peters
- Character Animators: Bill Charles, Bob Johnson, J.W. Williams, Harold Foster, Ed Augustin, Harold King, Harold Anderson, Fred Michaels, Cliff Nordberg, Don Towsley, Rudy Larriva, Bob Cannon, Pat Matthews, James Stevens, Henry Thomas
- Effects Animation: Graeme Rowley, Don MacManus, John Brown
- Layout: Kevin Kinney, Karl Karpe, Charles Phillips, Henry Hennesy, Ron Graham, McLeonard Stewart, Thomas Patterson, Al Zimmer
- Color and Styling: Doug DeGuard, Clarence Chase, John Hathcock, Mary Spargo
- Background: Art Rogers, Ray Hartshorne, Ray Hellmann, Mike Core, Bruce Michaels, Dick Anderson
- Musical Director: Paul Steck
- Orchestrations: James Dietrich
- Production Supervisor: Bert Stevenson
- Sound Director: C.O. Stevens
- Sound Recording: Robert Crissman, Harold J. Steck
- Process Effects: Bert Gilbert
- Music Editor: Al Thomas
- Live-Action Photography: Winton C. Hoch, A. S. C.
- Technicolor Color Director: Natalie Kalmus
- Assoicate: Morgan Padelford, Mitchell Kovaleski
- Animation Camera: Gene Moore (uncredited), Jack Stevens (uncredited)
- Songs by Clarence Wheeler, Frank Cosgrove, Al Hoffman, Mack David, Jerry Livingston