Created by Draco9904.
Terminator Resistance is a science fiction action film, and is the concluding installment of the Terminator film series. The film is produced by James Cameron and Jon Landau. The film stars Jon Bernthal, Linda Hamilton, Sebastian Stan, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
John Connor, raised by fate, is the leader of the human resistance in an apocalyptic war against Skynet and its army of robotic Terminators.
When the Resistance discovers a way to re-program and re-purpose Terminators so they fight to help humans, John Connor leads a squadron of soldiers and technicians to find and infiltrate one of Skynet's bases where Terminators are built in order to gain an advantage in winning the war.
There, they discover a time machine that Skynet had used to send the two Terminators to kill his mother Sarah in 1984 and his younger self in 1995. John recognizes these past events. Kyle Reese, John's trusted friend, was transported to 1984 to save Sarah, became John's biological father, and died to save her. A reprogrammed T-800 Terminator was transported to 1995 to save his 10-year-old self. John ultimately sends Reese, unaware of his fate, and the T-800 to the past.
However, the self-aware Skynet immediately learns of their plans and sends its Terminators to kill John once and for all. John, left with no other choice, transports himself and a few Resistance allies, including a reprogrammed Terminator, to the past, leaving the time machine and the base destroyed with bombs and mines.
Now stuck in 2006, John and his crew must meet with Sarah and his 21-year-old self, to help destroy Skynet, prevent "Judgement Day" and prevent the apocalyptic future war between man and machines once and for all.
- Jon Bernthal as John Connor, the leader of the human resistance.
- TBA as 21-year-old John Connor
- Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor, John's mother.
- Sebastian Stan as Kyle Reese, John's second-in-command and his future father.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminators.
- I feel that the Terminator franchise needs to end already. I wanted it to end on a way that makes sense and ties up all loose ends.
- The film ignores the events of Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, Terminator Salvation and Terminator Genisys.
- I have not seen Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, therefore I don't know how in line with the canon it is.