Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtle Power is the American action teen drama science fiction television series based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise that set in New York City. The series is primarily filmed in New York City and even parts of Toronto, Ontario and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - A team of humanoid mutant eastern river cooter turtles who were raised in the sewers by their sensei Master Splinter and usually go up to the surface only in the night time.
- Leonardo/Leo - The leader of the team and the oldest of his brothers. He wears a blue mask and fights with twin katana swords. He tends to have a similar personality to his 2012 counterpart.
- Raphael/Raph - The hotheaded muscle of the team and the second-oldest of his brothers. He wears a red mask and fights with twin sai daggers. He tends to have a similar personality to his 2003 and 2012 counterparts.
- Donatello/Donnie - The brainy pacifist of the team and the youngest of his brothers. He wears a purple mask and fights with a single bo staff. He tends to have a similar personality to his 2003 and 2012 counterparts.
- Michelangelo/Mikey - The free-spirited and laid-back wild child of the team and the second-youngest of his brothers. He tends to have a similar personality to his 2012 counterpart.
- Hamato Yoshi/Master Splinter - Hamato Yoshi aka Splinter is the ninjutsu master for the Hamato Clan in Japan who had a feud with his adoptive son Oroku Saki, who later started going by the name "The Shredder". He went under cover as a scientist working at TCRI building sixteen years ago as a caretaker for the animal subjects, his favorites being four baby turtles. When agents of the Foot Clan break into TCRI building, Yoshi rescued the four turtles, but the five got exposed to the mutagen and became what they are now. He is based on his IDW counterpart and is also inspired by his 2012 counterpart.
- April O'Neil - April O'Neil is the teenage girl who befriends the Ninja Turtles.
- Oroku Saki/The Shredder - Oroku Saki is the ruthless leader of the Foot Clan, the renegade branch of the Hamato Clan.
- Krang - Krang is the interdimensional Utrom warlord and conqueror from Dimension X.
- Baxter Stockman - Baxter Stockman is the black-haired African American scientist and geneticist who is the creator of Mousers. He is visually based on his Mirage counterpart and is also inspired by his IDW counterpart.
- Bebop - Bebop is the African American street urchin with the purple mohawk who, along with Rocksteady, is one of Shredder's henchmen. As part of Stockman's experiments, he was transformed into a humanoid mutant common warthog.
- Rocksteady - Rocksteady is the redhead Caucasian American street urchin who, along with Bebop, is one of Shredder's henchmen. As part of Stockman's experiments, he was transformed into a humanoid mutant black rhinoceros.
- The series uses the test subject origin story, but Splinter is Hamato Yoshi, a Japanese scientist working at TCRI building.
- In this series, the Shredder was not Splinter's adoptive brother. Instead, he was the first devoted pupil and adoptive son of Master Splinter.
- The Turtles are 16 years old in this series, though it is obvious Leonardo is the oldest, with Raphael and Donatello in the middle and Michelangelo being the youngest.
- This series uses elements from both the IDW Comics and the 2012 series.
- The Turtles have three toes on each foot much like the 2012 series.
- The Turtles' pads are now black.
- The Turtles' wraps on their feet and wrists are now the color of their respective bandana color.