Super Mario Bros.: Wii Edition
- Waluigi (unlockable in level 4, world 1)
- Stanley (unlockable in world 5)
- Blue Toad (unlockable in world 2)
- Yellow Toad (unlockable in world 2 also)
- Green Toad (unlockable in world 2 also)
- Princess Peach
- Red Toad (or just toad)
- Baby Yoshi
- Baby Mario
These are the Modes in t his game:
- Main Mode - Go on the adventure to save Princess Peach.
- Battle Mode - Battle on different courses.
- Mini-Game Mode - Play different Mini-games.
- Sandbox Mode - Make your own levels.
- Music Mode - After beating World 8, you can listen to music.
These are the battle modes:
- Big Star Bash - This appeared in the original New Super Mario Bros. Try to get an amount of Big Stars or as many before the time runs out.
- Cash 'n' Coins - This appeared in the original Wii version. Try to get as many coins through a level. Get also the Star Coins first.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.