Style Savvy: Fashion Famous is a fashion-themed simulation video game developed by Syn Sophia and THQ Nordic and published by Nintendo in Japan, Europe, Australia, and in North America in June 30, 2021. It is the fifth installment in the Style Savvy series. It was well received by critics. The game was released for the Nintendo Switch. In 2023, an Lite version and a single-cartridge compilation version (which included this game and Tetris Worlds Remixed) were released for the Nintendo Switch. The latter was bundled with Nintendo Switch systems.
"You've just arrived in a place called Beauty City. You become the manager of a boutique that specializes in clothing and accessories, and have to fill the local area with fashion!"
Style Savvy: Fashion Famous has many more game features than it's counterpart, Style Savvy: Styling Star. Also New Teenage and Children has added to the game, but the entire clothing and décor from The Sims 2-4 and ZEPETO is also added. It Works with .vpd files on SD Card to Custom Pose this Feature on Photo Studio.
- Jon Taffer
Hair, Make-up, and Designing
In Style Savvy: Fashion Famous you have the option to not only run a boutique, but you'll be able to work as a hair stylist, a make-up artist, and a fashion designer. You'll even be able to model in fashion and superstar shows too!
- My Shop
- Hair Salon
Create and Swap Rooms
Decorate with your favourite furniture and accessories to create a room unique to you at Caprice Chalet! You can then share your rooms with other players wirelessly.
For most controls, you can use either the stylus or the Switch buttons.
Display/move the cursor - Directional pad
Confirm - A
Cancel - B
Switch between menus - L/R
Skip - Start
Continue conversation - A
Use Phone - X
Take a Photo - Y
Vary/Change Point of View - L/R
Dressing Room Controls
Zoom - Analog Stick
Rotate - Analog Stick
Check Order - X
An illustrated guide contained in your phone. Contains all important key fashion terms. Check this out if you forget what any terms mean.
Customers will have different favourite fashion images. Fashion images are represented by different brands in game.
There are 13 different fashion images in the game. Some items can have more than one fashion image.
- Baby Doll
There are many different brands in Style Savvy: Fashion Famous with a range of fashion images associated with each brand.
You can buy from brands you unlock by visiting the Exhibition Hall in Taylor Arcade. If you purchase a lot of items from a particular brand you will receive a free gift item.
List of Brands
- April Bonbon
- Basic U
- Brooke Bridge
- Brown & Friends
- Chorale Prelude
- Enid Chen
- Hello Kitty
- Marble Lily
- Marzipan Sky
- Raven Candle
- The Secret Life of Pets
Style Savvy: Fashion Famous takes place in Beauty City where the city is presented as a stage. As you spread your fashion around, you will be able to visit more places within the city.
Select a character on the Touch Screen, then selected "Talk" to talk with them.
- Characters with a sparkling icon represent an important event.
- Characters with an asterisk are loyal customers.
- Characters with a music note icon might have a gift to gift you, invite you out, or have important information for you.
- Characters with a rainbow exclamation have a color hint to tell you for your color palette.
- Characters with a house icon are looking to rent a room at the Caprice Chalet.
- The Avenue
- My Shop
- My Apartment
- Dollshouse Miniatures
- Caprice Chalet
- Taylor Arcade
- Exhibition Hall
- Designer Lounge
- Beaumonde Arena
- NIN10 Sutdio
- Primrose Park
- Cafetiere Close
- Hair Salon
- Station Square
- Photo Studio
- The School
- Style Savvy: Fashion Famous is inspired by Style Savvy: Fashion Forward and Style Savvy: Styling Star.
- It Works with .vpd and vpm files on SD Card to Custom Pose this Feature on Photo Studio and Dance Studio.
- Characters from Trendsetters, Fashion Forward, and Styling Star appears to the game.
- This is a First Style Savvy game that made by THQ Nordic.
- Also New Teenage and Children has added to the game.
- In PAL regions, the game name is "Style Boutique 5: Fashion Famous"
- In Japan, the game name is "Girls Mode 5: Fasshon yūmeina tanoshimi"
- This is a First Style Savvy game that made Voice Taking ever.
- Moschino, Nike, BT21, and Hello Kitty, the only licensed appears in this game.
- The Entire clothing and décor from The Sims 2-4 and ZEPETO is added to the game.
- Disney, Minions, and The Secret Life of Pets, the only licensed appears in this game with Disney and Universal's license.
- Limited Make-Up Sets, Custom clothes, and Hair are total: Fashion Forward - 30, Styling Star - 20 & 100, and Fashion Famous is Unlimited.
- This Game use same engines as Style Savvy on 3DS, but it's remastered version.
- This Game use same themes as Style Savvy: Fashion Forward, but it's remastered version.
- All Soundtracks from Trendsetters, Fashion Forward, and Styling Star use it's Fashion Forward soundfont.