The owner of this page is Drew Gars. According to policy, no other user, with the exception of admins, may edit this page without the owner's permission. If they do, they will receive an automatic 3 month block. If you are the Owner, and someone edits your page, alert Chris6d immediately.
Study Group: The Apocalypse Problem is an American adult animated disaster fantasy adventure comedy film based on the Netflix animated television series of the same name. The film is directed by Conrad Vernon and written by Drew Gars. It is the sequel to Study Group 2000 and the third and final film in the Study Group film series. The film features an ensemble cast of the series' main voice cast reprising their roles that consist of Elijah Wood, Ashley Johnson, Scott Wolf, Ellie Kemper, Thomas Middleditch, Lizzy Caplan, Marlon Wayans, Diane Guerrero, Brie Larson and Hilary Duff while also featuring the voices of Brooklynn Prince, Jennifer Lawrence, Christoph Waltz, Bradley Cooper, Michael Caine, Anthony Padilla, Ian Hecox, Benicio del Toro and Andy Garcia.
Set in the year 2012, the group has moved on with their lives and have a officially retired from all saving the world from magical threats. But their lives are about to be put into a halt when..
- Elijah Wood as Aeron Erland,
- Ashley Johnson as Sarah Brassil,
- Scott Wolf as Jake Benedetti,
- Ellie Kemper as Holly Rosenblatt,
- Brie Larson as Katelyn Frankowski,
- Thomas Middleditch as Flint Bartleman,
- Lizzy Caplan as Elle Bartleman,
- Marlon Wayans as Barry Hamill,
- Diane Guerrero as Isabella Rodriguez,
- Hilary Duff as Jenny Erland,
- Brooklynn Prince as Kira Erland, Aeron and Jenny's daughter.
- Jennifer Lawrence as Cecilia Welch, a ex-member of a Christian fundamentalist doomsday cult called The New Chosen Children who knows a way to prevent the apocalypse.
- Christoph Waltz as Reverend Preston Ponce, a cruel, self-righteous and religiously pious preacher who is the leader of the New Chosen Children who wants the apocalypse to happen so he and his followers can ascend into heaven.
- Bradley Cooper as Montana Brooks, an adventurous, courageous and handsome American archaeologist and explorer who joins Aeron, Cecilia and the rest on their quest.
- Michael Caine as Professor Hamish Wallace, a professor who studied in Mayan culture who assist the group with their quest.
- Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox as Dallas and Troy, a pair of mercenaries working for Ponce sent to hunt down and kill Cecilia.
- Benicio del Toro as Isidoro, a member of a secret order called the Guild of the Skull sent to protect the whereabouts of the remaining crystal skulls.
- Andy Garcia as Miguel Barrueco, a FBI special agent whose been investigating the New Chosen Children for some time who gets reluctantly involved with the group's quest.
Additionally, Channing Tatum, Margot Robbie and Avril Lavigne reprise their roles as Wesley Brassil, Audrey (Lancaster) Hamill and D.J. Sterling from the series. JB Blanc, Troy Baker, Tom Kenny, Laura Bailey and Grey DeLisle portray various members of the New Chosen Children.
- The film is rated PG-13 for sequences of destruction, action and violence, crude sexual content and brief strong language.
- The film is distributed by Netflix and Sony Pictures Releasing, while being produced by Columbia Pictures, Adelaide Productions and Reel FX Animation Studios.
- The runtime is 121 minutes.