Stranger Goosebumps is a horror crossover series based on the Netflix original series Stranger Things and the 1995 tv series adaptation of R.L. Stine's Goosebumps. The crossover involves the characters of Stranger Things having a series of frightening but hilarious misadventures throughout the Goosebumps universe
Taking place between season 2 and the upcoming season 3, The Byers family along with Mike Wheeler, Dustin Henderson, Lucas Sinclair, Max Mayfield, Eleven and Jim Hopper recover from the ordeal of The Upside Down and leave Hawkins for a vacation that takes them to the Goosebumps universe, resulting in moments of horror, humor and heart.
Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers
Noah Schnapp as Will Byers
Finn Wolfhard as Mike Wheeler
David Harbour as Jim Hopper
Millie Bobby Brown as Eleven
Joe Keery as Steve Harrington
Sadie Sink as Maxine "Max" Mayfield
Darce Montgomery as Billy Hargrove
Gaten Matarazzo as Dustin Henderson
Caleb McLaughlin as Lucas Sinclair
Charlie Heaton as Jonathan Byers
Natalia Dyer as Nancy Wheeler
The crossover lasted for 4 seasons like Goosebumps and the episodes are presented in a similar format as Stranger Things.
- Chapter 1: The Faces Of Fear (The Haunted Mask): In their first adventure in the Goosebumps universe, Mike, Eleven and Carly Beth Caldwell buy a few Halloween masks from a mysterious novelty shop where Carly Beth steals the fifth mask while Mike pays for the other four. After returning from the shop, Jim Hopper forbids Eleven to go trick or treating due to a prank she pulled on Carly Beth's tormentors involving worms. Carly Beth, Mike, Dustin, Lucas and Will wear the five masks as their costumes but their personalities change as their masks begin to meld to their bodies. After realizing this, all five of them track down the shopkeeper for a way to rid themselves of their masks.
- Chapter 2: No Time Left To Lose (The Cuckoo Clock Of Doom): After Micheal Webster vandalizes his father's new cuckoo clock to put the blame on his bratty sister Tara, his plan backfires as he, Mike, Hopper, Joyce, Dustin, Max, Eleven, Lucas and Will are caught in a time warp. After Eleven improves Micheal's disastrous birthday party, the group are going backwards in time until the kids become babies and Hopper and Joyce become 1st graders. Fearing that she will lose her son when time runs out, Joyce fixes the bird's head and everyone returns to normal but she accidentally knocks off the year 1988 while fixing the bird, erasing Tara from existence.
- Chapter 3: Never Pictured (Say Cheese And Die): Mike and his friends find a mysterious camera that causes misfortune and a bizarre series of occurances that also effects Greg Banks and his friends as well. The occurances involves Will having his arm broken after falling of a tree, Greg's father's car being trashed and Nancy and Shari had disappeared. In the end, the photos were ripped up and Nancy and Shari reappear much to Mike's relief.
- Chapter 4: Fear Is Not A Toy (Night Of The Living Dummy 2): Mike and his friends encounter a haunted ventriloquist dummy named Slappy, who is brought to life by Amy Kramer. Slappy wants Mike and Amy as slaves to the point where they are framed for things they didn't do. It's up to Mike, Eleven, Will, Max, Dustin, Amy, Nancy and Lucas to stop Slappy and save Amy's family with Slappy being killed by Eleven and another dummy.
- Chapter 5: Halloween Madness (The Haunted Mask 2): Mike and the gang reunite with Carly Beth after defeating their haunted masks last Halloween while Steve Boswell finds an old man mask from the same store where Carly Beth, Mike, Will, Dustin and Lucas got their own respective masks and begins to transform into an old man upon wearing it. The five original haunted masks return and possesses the shopkeeper, Joyce, Steve Harrington, Nancy and Hopper to exact revenge on their former owners through Steve.
- Chapter 6: Hey Is For Horses, Better For Scarecrows (The Scarecrow Walks At Midnight): While visiting a farm, Hopper, Mike and Eleven are convinced that the farm is haunted by demonic scarecrows who were brought to life by the farmhand's black magic and it's up Mike and his friends including the farm owners grandchildren to stop them.
- Chapter 7: I Want My Mummy (Return Of The Mummy): While visiting Egypt, Mike and his friends including Nancy, Hopper, Jonathan, Steve and Joyce are trapped inside the pyramid belonging to a journalist who turns out to be an Egyptian princess controlling a centuries old mummy.
- Chapter 8: Camp I-Want-To-Go-Home (Welcome To Camp Nightmare): Mike, Dustin, Will, Lucas, Max and Eleven are sent to Camp Nightmoon for the summer only for them along with another group of campers to find out a dark secret about the camp and a monstrous being lurking in the forest targeting wayward campers including Dustin.
- Chapter 9: All Is Hair In Love And War (My Hairiest Adventure): Mike and his friends including another group of friends get themselves in a "hairy" situation involving an expired bottle of tanning lotion only for Mike to find out about a mysterious population of dogs appearing in the neighborhood as his friends including friends of Larry Boyd start to disappear.
- Chapter 10: A Little Hair Of The Werewolf That Bit You (The Werewolf Of Fever Swamp): After adopting a dog, The Tucker Family and Hopper begin to suspect that Grady's new dog is terrorizing their livestock but Mike and his friends discover that a werewolf is causing all the trouble and with little help from Grady and Hopper, they clear Vandal's name and defeat the werewolf who turns out to be Grady's new friend, Will Blake.
- Chapter 1: Still Never Pictured (Say Cheese And Die Again): Mike and his friends reunite with Greg Banks and Shari Walker after their encounter with the evil camera in the previous season. Mike is horrified to learn that Greg recovered the camera in order to get a good grade on his paper based on his experience with the camera. When Shari finds out about Greg's plight, she and Mike confront him but he accidentally takes a picture of them which predicts that they become so thin, they will waste away. As payback, Mike takes a picture of Greg predicting that Greg will become massively obese to the point where he explodes. That night, Joyce and Hopper discover the camera and fall under it's curse after taking a picture of themselves suffering the same fate as Mike and Shari. As the five realize that their conditions were caused by the camera, Greg's older brother Terry reverses the pictures as Greg bursts out of his clothing and Joyce, Shari, Mike and Hopper begin to become dangerously skeletal much to the horror of Will, Nancy, Eleven and Jonathan. This reverts them to normal but Greg still gets a bad grade and Mike takes a picture of Mr. Saur as proof. The picture causes Mr. Saur's hair to fall out and gives Greg a good grade. As Greg celebrates getting a good grade on his paper. Mike takes a picture of himself, Will, Lucas, Max, Dustin and Eleven only to see that the picture also involved Hopper, Nancy, Jonathan, Steve and Joyce, causing Mike to tear up.
- Chapter 2: The Pumpkin In My Eye (Attack Of The Jack-O-Lanterns): On Halloween night, Mike and his friends join up with Drew Brockman and her friends to trick or treat with her rivals Tabby and Lee but they come across two pumpkin headed monsters that force them to trick or treat forever which makes Max increasingly annoyed.
- Chapter 3: The Beastly Roommate (How To Kill A Monster): While staying in a swamp with a couple and their grandchildren, Mike and his friends encounter a monster locked in a room as a game of cat and mouse ensues between the kids and the monster.
- Chapter 4: Changing Of The Channel (Click): A group of universal remote controls are mail ordered to the doorstep of Seth Gold who keeps one while Mike, Eleven, Dustin, Hopper, Nancy, Jonathan, Steve, Lucas, Max, Joyce and Will each kept the remaining remotes. One day, the group realizes that the remotes can control reality as well as some situations involving calamities. With warnings from the creator of the remotes, Mike and his friends heed to the warnings, using theirs for the greater good and for other personal reasons while Seth becomes corrupted by his, leading to Mike erasing him from existence by pressing the power button towards him.
- Chapter 5: Playing Dirty (You Can't Scare Me): Mike and his friends come across two pranksters Eddie and Hat who begin a quest to scare Courtney, who's fearlessness intimidates Eleven. When the kids try to scare Courtney in a swamp, they encounter a mud monster who scares away Eddie and Hat but with the help of Courtney, Eleven and Max manage to harden up the monster and for Eleven to be more civil towards Courtney after gaining some respect from the latter.
- Chapter 6: Deadville U.S.A (Welcome To Dead House): Mike and the gang along with the Benson family move to the shady town of Dark Falls to start a new life only to have their tranquility shattered when the mysterious residents turn out to be zombies who previously died in a tragic chemical factory accident and need human blood to survive with Eleven being the survivor's last hope of exposing them to the sunlight.
- Chapter 7: Jungle Magic Fever (How I Got My Shrunken Head): Mike and his friends along with Mark Rowe travel to the jungles of Baladora to visit his aunt with Joyce and Hopper being their chaperones. Upon finding out a sinister plot conducted by her assistants who want Mark's recently given present(which harbors a dangerous jungle magic), Mike, Eleven, Max, Mark, Dustin, Will and Lucas then proceed to foil their plans with help from Hopper, Joyce and Mark's powers.
- Chapter 8: Never Give A Vampire An Even Break (Vampire Breath): While their parents are out, Freddy and Cara Renfield convince Mike and his friends to help them find their birthday presents but they find a mysterious room in the basement and have a run-in with a bloodthirsty vampire who is searching for a bottle of Vampire Breath.
- Chapter 9: Giving Up The Ghost (The Ghost Next Door)
- Chapter 10: Horror Avenue (Shocker On Shock Street)
- Chapter 1: Watery Graves (Ghost Beach)
- Chapter 2: Fear Still Is Not A Toy (Night Of The Living Dummy 3)
- Chapter 3: Roller Coaster Ride Of Death (One Day At Horrorland)
- Chapter 4: Mirror Image (Let's Get Invisible)
- Chapter 5: Alaka-Scream (Bad Hare Day)
- Chapter 6: Dungeons and Screams (A Night In Terror Tower)
- Chapter 7: Nowhere To Grow (Stay Out Of The Basement)
- Chapter 8: Something In The Garden (Revenge Of The Lawn Gnomes)
- Chapter 9: Something Fishy (Deep Trouble)
- Chapter 10: The Grool (It Came From Beneath The Sink)
- Chapter 1: Honey, I Got Some Monster Blood (Monster Blood)
- Chapter 2: Way Over My Head (The Headless Ghost)
- Chapter 3: Horror In Writing (The Blob That Ate Everyone)
- Chapter 4: The Skin Of It's Fur (Werewolf Skin)
- Chapter 5: It's Bite Is Worse Than It's Ghostly Bark (The Barking Ghost)
- Chapter 6: The Cat's Me-ouch (Cry Of The Cat)
- Chapter 7: Only Me (Strained Peas)
- Chapter 8: Stranger Nature (Teacher's Pet)
- Chapter 9: Speak Now Or Forever Rest In Peace (Bride Of The Living Dummy)
- Chapter 10: Play or Die (The Haunted House Game)
- Final Chapter: It Could Come True (Be Careful What You Wish For)