Spider-Man 2 is a 2023 live action superhero comedy, drama, tragedy and adventure flick marketed as the official sequel to Spider-Man (2021 film) which based on the highly popular 2018 video game of the same name, and another chapter in the long-running Marvel Cinematic Universe and based of the comics from Stan Lee, Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko. With Marvel and SONY in a previous engagement regarding the future of the webslinger involving the previous film being based off the popular game from Insomniac, the collaboration worked well within both Marvel and SONY's favor as the film was both critically and universally praised and financially successful too, earning $1.36 billion over a $150 budget worldwide.
Talks for a sequel began almost immediately and with most of the cast and crew returning, principal photography began shortly afterwards once the sequel was greenly.
The film is produced by Marvel Studios, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures and Columbia Pictures and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. It will also be produced by Kevin Feige and one of the original Spider-Man directors, Sam Raimi. Finally, the film sees the departure of Matthew Vaugn and the arrival of the director of The Equalizer films, Antoine Fuqua.
- Dylan O'Brien as Peter B. Parker / Spider-Man
- Chosen Jacobs as Miles Gonzalo Morales / ???
- Katherine McNamara as Mary Jane Watson / ???
- Bryan Cranston as Norman Virgil Osborn / Green Goblin
- Tyler Posey as Harold "Harry" Theopolis Osborn
- Violett Beane as Felicia Hardy / Black Cat
- Constance Wu as Captain Yuriko "Yuri" Watanabe
- Michael Shannon as Hammerhead
- Katherine Langford as Morgan H. Stark
- Jennifer Connelly as KAREN (voice)
- Meagan Good as Liz Allen Toomes
- Chris O'Neal as Edward "Ned" Leeds
- Janelle Monáe as Michelle "MJ" Jones
- Kathryn Newton as Elizabeth "Betty" Brant
- Brandon T. Jackson as Eugene "Flash" Thompson
- Joe Pantoliano as Dr. Mendel Stromm
- Phil Morris as Dr. Morgan Michaels
- Jason Isacc as Max Vargis
- J.K Simmons as J.Jonah Jameson
- Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes
- Michael Jai White as Lonnie Lincoln (Tombstone)
- Donald Glover as Aaron Davis
- Gina Rodriguez as Rio Morales
- Richard T. Jones as Robbie Robertson
- Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop
- Seo Young-Joo as Ganke Lee
- Gwyneth Paltrow as Virginia "Pepper" Potts
- Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan
- Dawn Michelle King as EDITH (voice)
- Teilor Grubbs as Kate Bishop's friend
- Mark Hamill as Otto Octavius
- Tom Hardy as Edward "Eddie" Charles Allan Brock Jr. / voice of Venom
- Joan Celia "JC" Lee as herself
(More coming soon)
Months after the Devil's Breath plague, the invasion of the demon terrorists and the defeat of the Sinister Six, our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man is about to face greater challenges and a new enemy. Hammerhead, the notorious crime boss brews a gang war to take the Kingpin's throne while his former Queenpin, the cunning Black Cat returns to resume her path of burglary but that is the LEAST of Peter's worries. When corporate members of Oscorp are found murdered one by one, he soon learns the face of the enemy that'll give Otto a run for his money. The weight of responsibility now triples for Peter Parker, gaining a new protege in Mile Morales, Peter's love Mary Jane Watson developing changes of her own that will alter her life forever and the sudden arrival of a new villain on the block: The Green Goblin. Not much can go wrong but when you're Spider-Man, everything can take a turn for the absolute worst.
Post Credit Scene
- Spider-man Theme Song - Epic Version
- Instrumental Core Music ~ Journey Through The Victory
- Ariana Grande ~ breathin'
- Bon Jovi ~ It's my Life
- Hoobastank ~ My Turn
- Spider-Man The Animated Series Theme on Guitar
- U2 ~ Volcano
- Lecrae ft. Tori Kelly ~ I'll Find You
- Black Caviar ~ What's Up Danger
- Nickelback ~ Hero
- Billie Eillish ~ bad guy
- Jacob Banks ~ In The Name Of Love
- P!nk ~ Walk Me Home
Main Cast Gallery
(More coming soon)
- Spider-Man 3
- Spider-Man v. Daredevil: Blind Justice
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- Web of Shadows
- Into the Spider-Verse
The following film is rated "R" for excessive violence and strong language throughout....