Skyrim: Dragonborn Part 1 is a two-part fantasy action drama film based on the 2011 video game, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It continues the story of Dovahkiin and where Part 1 left off.
Part 2 was released on December 6th 2014.
- Unknown as Dovahkiin - Dovahkiin is the main protagonist of the two part film, Skyrim: Dragonborn Part One and Two. He is the destined legendary warrior known as, Dragonborn. He is one of the few people to be born with a dragon soul and a mortal soul, Dovahkiin is calm, fearless and will stop at nothing to defeat Alduin. He is said to be the last Dragonborn and the last hope for saving all of Tameriel.
- Jarl Balgruuf the Greater - Balgruuf the Greater is the Nord Jarl of Whiterun, residing in his great hall, Dragonsreach. He serves as a major character in the Skyrim: Dragonborn Part One and Two.
- Joan Allen as Delphine - Delphine is a mysterious character in Part One, who seems to serves in a major role.
- Max von Sydow as Esbern
- Michael Hogan as General Tullius - General Tullius is the Imperial commander of the Fourth Legion and military governor of Skyrim. He wears a unique set of armor and carries an Imperial sword.
- Vladimir Kulich as Ulfric Stormcloak - the Jarl of Windhelm and leader of the Stormcloak rebellion. He believes that Skyrim should free itself from the Empire. Some believe Ulfric to be a hero, while others label him an opportunist. He is first seen bound and gagged, accompanying the Dragonborn and a few other prisoners of war while traveling to Helgen for their execution.
- Paul Eiding as Galmar Stone-Fist -
- Daniel Riordan as Alduin - Alduin is a dragon and the main antagonist in the two part film, Skyrim: Dragonborn Part One and Two. He was first removed from Tamriel through the last resort of the ancient Nord heroes who used an Elder Scroll to force Alduin to become lost in time and hopefully never return. Instead, he was sent forward to the Fourth Era, to the timeline of events in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Alduin's triumph would ensure Nirn's destruction. His name in Dragon Language means 'Destroyer Devour Master.'
- Lani Minella as Irileth - Irileth is a female Dunmer nightblade and a resident of Whiterun living in Dragonsreach. She acts as housecarl to Jarl Balgruuf the Greater, and rarely leaves his side. She assists the Dragonborn in their first battle against the dragon, Mirmulnir. She is encountered again later, as ally or enemy, during the Civil War questline. Irileth is one of four housecarls in the game who is not a Nord. The others are Faleen, the Redguard housecarl of Jarl Igmund of Markarth, Rayya, also a Redguard, who is the housecarl of the Thane of Falkreath Hold, and the fourth is Teeba-Ei who becomes the housecarl to Sorli the Builder if she becomes Jarl of Hjaalmarch during the Civil War.
- Jim Cummings as Farengar - Farengar Secret-Fire, commonly referred to throughout the game as Farengar, serves as the court wizard for Jarl Balgruuf the Greater at Dragonsreach in Whiterun where he conducts studies regarding magic and dragons.
- Colleen Delany as Lydia -
- Christopher Plummer as Arngeir -
- Charles Martinet as Paarthurnax -
- Jean Gilpin as Elenwen -
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.