Skyrim: Dragonborn Part 1 is a two-part fantasy action drama film based on the 2011 video game, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It follows the story of Dovahkiin who is destined to become the legendary dragon slayer, Dragonborn.
Part 1 was released on August 30th 2013.
In the year 4E 201, young Dovahkiin sets out on a quest in the land of Skyrim, after the death of his father he foretold a prophecy of his son becoming, the legendary dragon slayer known as, Dragonborn to bring down the dark dragon, Alduin. But to do that, Dovahkiin must learn the true power of a Dragonborn in order to defeat Alduin and save Tameriel.
You should have acted. They're already here.
The Elder scrolls told of their return.
Their defeat was merely a delay.
From the time after Oblivion opened.
When the sons of Skyrim would spill their own blood.
But no one wanted to believe. Believe they even existed.
And when the truth finally dawns, it dawns in fire.
But there is one they fear.
In their tongue, he is Dovahkiin - Dragonborn!
- Unknown as Dovahkiin - Dovahkiin is the main protagonist of the two part film, Skyrim: Dragonborn Part One and Two. He is the destined legendary warrior known as, Dragonborn. He is one of the few people to be born with a dragon soul and a mortal soul, Dovahkiin is calm, fearless and will stop at nothing to defeat Alduin. He is said to be the last Dragonborn and the last hope for saving all of Tameriel.
- Michael Gough as Ralof - Ralof is a Nord member of the Stormcloak Rebelion hailing from Riverhood, where he resides with his younger sister and nephew. During the opening sequence of the first part, Ralof was held prisoner and to be executed alongside, Ulfric Stormcloak, Lokir and Dovahkiin. But luckily, he manages to escape with Dovahkiin and continues to serve the rebellion.
- Jarl Balgruuf the Greater - Balgruuf the Greater is the Nord Jarl of Whiterun, residing in his great hall, Dragonsreach. He serves as a major character in the Skyrim: Dragonborn Part One and Two.
- Joan Allen as Delphine - Delphine is a mysterious character in Part One, who seems to serves in a major role.
- Michael Hogan as General Tullius - General Tullius is the Imperial commander of the Fourth Legion and military governor of Skyrim. He wears a unique set of armor and carries an Imperial sword.
- Vladimir Kulich as Ulfric Stormcloak - the Jarl of Windhelm and leader of the Stormcloak rebellion. He believes that Skyrim should free itself from the Empire. Some believe Ulfric to be a hero, while others label him an opportunist. He is first seen bound and gagged, accompanying the Dragonborn and a few other prisoners of war while traveling to Helgen for their execution.
- Daniel Riordan as Alduin - Alduin is a dragon and the main antagonist in the two part film, Skyrim: Dragonborn Part One and Two. He was first removed from Tamriel through the last resort of the ancient Nord heroes who used an Elder Scroll to force Alduin to become lost in time and hopefully never return. Instead, he was sent forward to the Fourth Era, to the timeline of events in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Alduin's triumph would ensure Nirn's destruction. His name in Dragon Language means 'Destroyer Devour Master.'
- Lani Minella as Irileth - Irileth is a female Dunmer nightblade and a resident of Whiterun living in Dragonsreach. She acts as housecarl to Jarl Balgruuf the Greater, and rarely leaves his side. She assists the Dragonborn in their first battle against the dragon, Mirmulnir. She is encountered again later, as ally or enemy, during the Civil War questline. Irileth is one of four housecarls in the game who is not a Nord. The others are Faleen, the Redguard housecarl of Jarl Igmund of Markarth, Rayya, also a Redguard, who is the housecarl of the Thane of Falkreath Hold, and the fourth is Teeba-Ei who becomes the housecarl to Sorli the Builder if she becomes Jarl of Hjaalmarch during the Civil War.
- Jim Cummings as Farengar - Farengar Secret-Fire, commonly referred to throughout the game as Farengar, serves as the court wizard for Jarl Balgruuf the Greater at Dragonsreach in Whiterun where he conducts studies regarding magic and dragons.
- Unknown as Lokir - Was a Nord horse thief from the village Rorikstead. He was killed by imperial soldiers when he attempted to flee.