Shiresland is an upcoming 2D traditional/flash/hand drawn animated action comedy film, produced by Michael Shires Pictures (as Shires), ShiresToon Studios, Melvin Studios, Matthew Mouse Productions, Atomic Cartoons and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. The film is directed by Jeffrey Agala and Ridd Sorensen, and written by Bruce Thompson, Jono Howard, Mike Kubat and James Herbert. The film is scheduled to be released on July 22, 2011.
- Charles Martinet as Matthew Mouse, Martin Mouse, The Newsman, Stinky
- Frank Welker as Douglas Duck, Dluto, Skipper Fly, Giant Lizard, Clammy
- Bill Fagerbakke as Boofy, Michelle Mouse
- Patrick Pinney as Chris
- Jim Cummings as Dhris, Silly the Chef, Pippin the Bug King
- John Cleese as Jonathan Mouse and Cat J. Raoul
- Maggie Roswell as Mandy Mouse/Atomic Mandy
- Jodi Benson as Betty Barrett/Atomic Betty
- Grey DeLisle as Kitty Katswell
- Jim Belushi as Admiral DeGill
- Will Arnett as American Star the Fox
- Samuel Vincent as Kinder the Rabbit
- Tress MacNeille as Madeline Mouse
- Nicole Kidman as Lady Enchanted
- Peter Capaldi as Allen Kennethson
- Dwayne Hill as News Announcer, Policeman, Arthur the Cat, Workerman, Atomic Roger, Tinker Bell, Charlotte Cow
- Robert Tinkler as Dennis Duck
- Jonathan Wilson as Doofy, Doris Duck, Felix Fox
- Adrian Truss as Beast (uncredited)
- Catherine Disher as Belle, Policewoman, News Reporter, Penelope Lang
- Matt Hill as Jose Carioca
- James Rankin as Officer Kenny
- James Kee as Officer Murdoch
- Michael Gambon as Matthew's Father
- Imelda Staunton as Matthew's Mother
- William Shanter as Matthew's Grandpa
- Julie Walters as Matthew's Grandma
- Hugh Bonneville as Check Men 1
- Ben Whishaw as Check Men 2
- Alan Oppenheimer as Announcer (uncredited)
- Bill Farmer as Bodydog (uncredited)
- The animation is produced by Atomic Cartoons, Melvin Studios, 2 Minutes, Caribara and ShiresToon Studios.
- This is the first Shires movie to short the name in their 2006 logo, (With the exceptation for the closing logo variation for Chris and Dhris Rescue Rangers.)
- In the beginning, the logo plays normal, but when the text appeared, Michael and Pictures are dropped, and Shires is in the center, but the opening music plays over the logo, instead of the logo's music is heard.
- In this feature, after the closing credits disappears, the closing logo cuts from and to blank.
- The film will be also released in Real3D and Digital3D formats. It will be digitally remastered into IMAX format and released in select theaters across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- The film was rated PG-13 for mild thematic elements and brief strong language.