- Cast: Matthew Broderick, Emma Roberts, Emily Alyn Lind, Brooke Shields, Tia Carrere, Charlie Sheen
- Directed by: James Wan
- Written by: Leigh Whannell
Still grieving from the death of her mother, young Abigail (Emily Alyn Lind) found a half-buried ragged doll on a burial mound in the cemetery. Her elder sister, Anna (Emma Roberts) and her father, Albert (Matthew Broderick), begins to experience strange occurrences in their household upon bringing the doll home. Believing it was her "Mother Doll", Abigail refuses to throw it away. Anyone who stands in the way to separate the "mother doll" and its "daughter" will be massacred into pieces.
This segment is based to Shake, Rattle and Roll 12 segment, Mamanyika.
Some years ago, Albert (Matthew Broderick) was incapacitated by a passing car while his wife Gail (Brooke Shields) was killed in a hit-and-run accident, after a serious fight, leaving Albert widowed with his two children, Anna (Emma Roberts) and Abigail (Emily Alyn Lind).
After visiting her mother's grave, Abigail picked up a seemingly-disposed-of doll in a nearby barrow. Anna, being suspicious of the doll, demanded her sister throw it away. This soon culminated in a sisterly fight, on which one instance, the doll sprang to life and comforted Abigail. It was revealed that Gail's spirit possessed the doll.
Traumatized after being assaulted by the doll, Anna destroyed her little sister's toy, despite of Abigail watching the scene horribly. Albert, deciding this was the final straw for Anna, ordered the doll to be disposed of in the creek. Albert gets killed by the doll by being fallen to the river but survives. Soon, the doll assassinated two garbage men and returned to the Martin house, seeking vengeance against Abigail, who was given a new set of dolls by her father.
A subplot shows that the doll is formerly Dorothy Matthews', an infertile woman who succumbed to insanity after learning her medical condition. Her husband Benedict (Charlie Sheen) refuses to give any comments to the doll.
One night, the mother doll launched its final execution against the family, resulting with Anna gaining the upper hand. Taunted by the doll imitating her mother's voice, they (Anna and Albert) shot the doll squarely after it attempted to murder Abigail. The doll sank under the pool, but recovered and was adopted by a street child.
Thus, a new chapter for the doll's terror began.
- Cast: Hayden Panettiere, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Sarah Gilman, Diane Keaton, Sarah Hyland, Peyton Meyer, Bailee Madison, Ana Mulvoy-Ten, Ariana Grande, Matt Bennett, Shailene Woodley, Spencer Boldman
- Directed by: Wes Craven
- Written by: Kevin Williamson
Eleven students spend the night inside their campus in preparation for an exhibit as a requirement for their graduation. Unfortunately, their exhibit has been haunted by the ghost of a nun, Sister Maria Morgan (Diane Keaton), who has come back for a terrible oath she had done in the past: to kidnap three girls from the group, in order to complete a picture of her class, with three students missing. Can Joy (Hayden Panettiere) and Louie (Christopher Mintz-Plasse) stop the nun from destroying their exhibit and killing their classmates?
- Cast: Izabella Miko, Ansel Elgort, Kate Beckinsale, Sam Worthington
- Directed by: Guillermo Del Toro
A pregnant woman (Kate Beckinsale) was accidentally hit by an ambulance car that killed her unborn child. Soon after, hospital patients disappear one by one. Along with her husband (Sam Worthington), they seek the truth. Jay (Ansel Elgort), Sarah (Izabella Miko) and the other hospital "tenants" must warn others about the aswang (a creature from the Filipino mythology)'s terrible rampage. Will they be able to save the others in time?
It is highly similar to the 2009 Philippine horror movie Patient X.
- Cast: Justin Long, Amanda Seyfried, Genesis Rodriguez, Marlon Wayans, Zachary Gordon, Nicholas Cage, Max Charles, Nico Tortorella
- Directed by: Michael Bay
Hank and Kate, together with others who are holed up in a mall try to escape the sea-animal creatures that appeared following an explosion.
- Matthew Broderick as Albert Martin
- Emma Roberts as Anna Martin
- Emily Alyn Lind as Abigail Martin
- Hayden Panettiere as Joy
- Christopher Mintz-Plasse as Louie
- Izabella Miko as Dr. Sarah
- Ansel Elgort as Jay
- Justin Long as Hank
- Amanda Seyfried as Kate
- Brooke Shields as Gail Martin
- Tia Carrere as Dorothy Matthews
- Charlie Sheen as Benedict
- Ariana Grande as Maria
- Diane Keaton as Sis. Maria Morgan
- Peyton Meyer as Bruce
- Spencer Boldman as Dan
- Nico Tortorella as Peter
- Sarah Hyland as Pamela
- Bailee Madison as Missy
- Ana Mulvoy-Ten as Mia
- Shailene Woodley as Kathy
- Matt Bennett as George
- Kate Beckinsale as Aswang Wife
- Sam Worthington as Aswang Husband
- Marlon Wayans as Neil
- anthony rogers as Steward
- Genesis Rodriguez as Ming
- Nicholas Cage as Tom, Ming's uncle
- Zachary Gordon as Teen
- Max Charles as Gino
- It will be 147 mins. long
- Rated R for strong graphic violence, nudity and language.
- 18 certificate
- It will be distributed by Screen Gems.