The owner of this page is Nashwalker. According to policy, no other user, with the exception of admins, may edit this page without the owner's permission. If they do, they will receive an automatic 3 month block. If you are the Owner, and someone edits your page, alert Chris6d immediately.
Shadow Kids is an American animated action fantasy thriller teen drama web television series created by Nashwalker. The series will premiere in 2020.
Once a regular everyday kid living in Los Angeles, 9-year-old Cody Daggett's life changed forever following a sudden car accident that apparently killed his father, left his older sister paralyzed from the waist down, and Cody himself physically and mentally scarred.
Three years later, Cody, now 12, has become a snarky, pessimistic pre-teen with a grim view on life. His only comforts come from his mother and siblings, and his three best friends since kindergarten: the street-smart but comedic Dixon Okafor, the intellegent but compulsive A.J. Bishop, and his tough-as-nails and beautiful Jessica Sharpe.
However, that all changes when Cody and his friends begin displaying extra-ordinary powers, and are approached by a mysterious man named Theodore Crestwell, who then reveals himselfto be the head of the Shadow Corps, a secret government agency comprised of both people with extra-ordinary abilities and military operators who are exceptionally good at their professions. The Corps' purpose is to investigate supernatural and paranormal events and occurences, and also battle other evil threats that other government agencies can't or won't touch. Crestwell reveals he has decided to recruit the four for the Corps' Junior Division, and that their parents were part of the Corps' as well starting when they were their ages.
The encounter causes Cody to remember certain details from the accident that suggest it might not have been an accident at all, and that his father might still be alive. Accepting Crestwell's offer, Cody and his friends team up with other operatives to combat the Initative, an evil organization whom Cody's father was investigating at the time of the accident, to find the truth and protect the world.
The Core Five:
- Cody Daggett (voiced by Asher Bishop), is the protagonist. Once a bright-eyed ordinary kid, Cody is now a snarky and gloomy pessimist following the supposed death of his father. But after accidentally unlocking his abilities along with his friends, and learning of Shadow Corps' existence and his father's possible survival, he becomes determined to find him and reunite his family. His special powers are telekinesis and telepathy.
- Jessica Sharpe (voiced by Mckenna Grace), Cody's good friend and love interest since first grade. Often the straight man (or girl) to her group of friends, Jessica becomes blown away by her unlocked abilities, and the responsiblities that come with them. She also supports Cody the most, often giving him a shoulder to lean on in times of despair. Her special powers are electrokinesis and super speed.
- Dixon Okafor (voiced by Isaac Ryan Brown), Cody's best friend since kindergarten. His street-smarts and common sense know-how make him an invaluable team member. His special powers are cryokinesis and invisibility.
- A.J. Bishop (voiced by Iain Armitage), Cody's close friend since since kindergarten and the main brains of the the main four. His genius level I.Q. allows him eventually rise to become the co-head of Shadow Corps' Science & Logistics department following Ulrich Olsen's departure. His special powers are super intellect and possession.
- Theodore Crestwell (voiced by Alex Hirch), the head of Shadow Corps until the end of season 6 and the original mentor of Cody and his friends and all the other operatives. He retires at the end of season 6, allowing his half-brother Marlon to take his place. (seasons 1–6; guest seasons 7–8)
- Marlon Crestwell (voiced by Thomas Gibson) Theodore Crestwell's older half-brother who takes over Shadow Corps after his retirement. (seasons 7–8; guest seasons 4–6)
- Cameron Dallas (voiced by Greg Cipes), a Welsh-American B-team leader and somewhat rival of Cody. He often finds himself squaring off with Cody on conflict resolution. He leaves at the end of season 3 to become team leader of the New York Division. His special power is teleportation. (seasons 1–3; recurring seasons 4–6; guest seasons 7–8)
- Michael Angelli (voiced by Adam MacArthur), Cameron's Italian-American right-hand man and best friend who often finds himself embroiled in Cameron and Cody's rivalry, when all he wants is to do his job. He leaves with Cameron at the end of season 3 to become team leader of the New York Division. His special power is super strength. (seasons 1–3; recurring seasons 4–6; guest seasons 7–8)
- Christmas "Chris" Miller (voiced by Eden Sher), the second-in-command, and later, co-head, of the Science & Logistics department. She and A.J. have a flirtatious rivalry that grows into a relationship over the course of the series.
- Ulrich Olsen (voiced by David Kaufman) (season 1; guest seasons 2–3)
- Jasper Torres (voiced by Dante Bosco), a wise-cracking Cuban-American (seasons 1–4; guest seasons 6–7)
- Tasha Richards (voiced by TBA) (seasons 2–4; recurring seasons 1 & 5)
- Owen Deakins (voiced by TBA) (seasons 2–8)
- Casey Dallas (voiced by TBA) (season 3; recurring seasons 2 & 4–6)
- Henry Ng (voiced by TBA) (seasons 4–8; guest season 3)
- Franklin Scalini (voiced by TBA) (seasons 4–5; recurring season 3; guest season 7)
- Sheena Kelso (voiced by TBA) (season 5; recurring season 6; guest seasons 7–8)
- Taliana Diaz (voiced by TBA) (seasons 6–8)
- Wilcox Dunleavy (voiced by TBA) (seasons 6–7; guest season 8)
- Kenya Solomon (voiced by TBA) (seasons 7–8)
- Theo Solomon (voiced by TBA) (season 8; recurring season 7)