School Photo is a 2015 upcoming British-American horror movie starring Grachi's Isabella Castillo and Andres Mercado. This movie also stars ANTM 20 former contestans, Marvin Cortes,Renee Bhagwandeen and Cory Hindorff; One Direction's Liam Payne and Harry Styles;Paramore's Hayley Williams; Krewella's Yasmine Yousaf;The Pretty Reckless' Taylor Momsen;Burkely Duffield,AnnaSophia Robb, Abigail Breslin,Sarah Hyland and Diego Amozurrutia. And Alyssa Milano plays as the main antagonist of the movie.
The movie begins with a terrified young woman running through the halls of St. Ambrose University at night. She sees terrifying things like a dead student wearing an old uniform of St. Ambrose Uni. When she is clad in the same uniform, she becomes more terrified when she is scourged by an unseen force while a diabolical female laughter is heard. The young woman dies after being stoned and having her forehead sliced by a razor being held by an unknown female hand, later revealed to be that of Sister Margaret Monjardin, the evil Italian nun teacher who haunts the school in return for a terrible oath done in the past.
Fifteen college students of St. Ambrose' University spend their weekend in the campus. Joyce (Isabella Castillo), Luis (Andres Mercado) and their 13 friends were assigned to prepare an exhibit in exchange for lifting the suspension of their organization. The exhibit was also meant to be part of their graduation. On their first night, one of them, Nicole (AnnaSophia Robb), presumably the young woman at the opening scene, disappeared without a trace.
Joyce wakes up from a nightmare and tells her story. Before midnight, she picked a mysterious class photo named "Partita Nel 1905" in the school's storage room. Little that they know that this picture was cursed by the spirit of a demented nun named Sister Margaret Monjardin (Alyssa Milano), an Italian teacher who was responsible for the death of the students back in the Edwardian Era.
The second incident of this picture being involved was when Blue (Hayley Williams) and Megumi (Cory Hindorff) dumped the trash. Blue took a look at Sr. Margaret in the picture. Suddenly it smiled. Suddenly, she was unknowingly captured by an unknown force and she, too, vanished. She was apparently killed by the spirit of Sis. Margaret who sliced her arms when she was stuck to a chair in a classroom.
Joyce discovers sinister writing in a classroom building window. The words are Italian/Latin written with blood saying "Non Guardare".Due to fear, Miguel (Marvin Cortes) and Jeanne (Renee Bhagwandeen) decided to leave.Luis tried to stop them but it was too late.Moments later, Hazel (Sarah Hyland),Xyriel (Taylor Momsen) and Kristine (Abigail Breslin) found Jeanne and Miguel lying dead, everyone screamed at the top of their lungs so they went back inside the school. When the group goes to the library, a computer translates the words to English saying "Do Not Stare". Not a single person in the group knows that this was a warning saying that anyone who looks at the nun at the cursed picture will disappear and die. They researched the yearbooks for information and found that the "Partita Nel 1905" means "The Batch of 1905" and was supervised by Sister Margaret Monjardin. The dark mystery is then revealed. Three students, namely Agatha, Lucia and Teresa were the missing students of the batch. In vengeance, Margaret must seek three students from them. Luis looks at the picture and spots their group mates in the photo; Nicole, who found the picture in the first place and Blue, who scanned a look at it. Joyce reveals that she is the next to be taken for accidentally looking at the nun before she is abducted by the spirit of Sr. Margaret Monjardin. Also at this point, it is revealed that Nicole was the young woman in the opening scene.
Joyce runs through the school's hallways in order to escape the wrath of Sis. Margaret. She sees the three missing students in a room being scourged by Margaret and once she is gone, Joyce frees the trio. At this point, it was revealed that Sister Margaret tortures students for being disobedient. Agatha,Lucia and Teresa, in retaliation, wrote a letter to their headmistress nun for her actions. The headmistress, upon learning this, fires Margaret from St. Ambrose University (this later explains why she utter the words often). In return, she committed suicide but not before swearing that she will complete her picture. Later on, Joyce finds herself now clad in an Edwardian era St. Ambrose school uniform.
Luis,Mel (Diego Amozurrutia),Fritz (Liam Payne),Kenneth (Burkely Duffield),Bix (Harry Styles) and Carmela (Tiffany Hwang) chased Joyce but arrive too late during the final confrontation at the school's theater hall/auditorium as the doors were tightly shut and locked by the angered spirit of Margaret, who was ready to take Joyce. Luis tried to tear the picture but it proved impervious.Kenneth and Fritz tried to smash the glass door but it was unbreakable as the curse of the evil nun is still in there.Surprisingly, the ghosts of Agatha,Lucia and Teresa reappeared too and tore the picture apart. A screaming Margaret vanishes from the living world and is placed into the depths of hell. The ghostly trio peacefully then depart for heaven.
With all the terror ended, the group finished and inaugurated the exhibit, but were suspended for unexplainable loss of their classmates, a fact that made their school status parallel to Sister Margaret,Agatha,Lucia and Teresa
- Isabella Castillo as Joyce Kirkpatrick
- Andres Mercado as Luis Clarke
- Alyssa Milano as Sister Margaret Monjardin
- Cory Hindorff as Megumi Vandolph
- Taylor Momsen as Xyriel Von Stomm
- Renee Bhagwandeen as Jeanne White
- Marvin Cortes as Miguel Taule
- Hayley Williams as Blue LaFrate
- Diego Amozurrutia as Mel Vuelma
- Liam Payne as Fritz Espartinez
- Abigail Breslin as Kristine Jones
- Tiffany Hwang as Carmela Garcena
- Sarah Hyland as Hazel Echelberger
- Harry Styles as Bix Frobisher
- Burkely Duffield as Kenneth Tucker
- AnnaSophia Robb as Nicole Dayes
- Kathryn Newton as Agatha Barrow
- Ciara Bravo as Lucia Rey
- Evaluna Montaner as Teresa Andere
- Amy Yasbeck as Mother Gertrude
- Azela Robinson as Sister Emilia
- Thalía as Sister Clare
- Tina Romero as the janitress
- Nicole (She was stoned to die in taking her to a dark place, having her forehead sliced by a ghost. It was the spirit of a demented nun who was responsible for killing her in the process)
- Blue (After she looked at the picture which she didn't know that it was cursed and the nun in that picture smiled, she made a run to someplace in school. Before she was killed, she was clad with school uniform and collapsed due to fear. Finally she woke up and found herself in a dark classroom, with her body stuck in a sticky chair. She tried to let go from that chair but it was too late. The ghost of a demented nun appeared; cutting her arms and killing Blue in the process)
- Sister Margaret (Suicide)
- Agatha (Killed by Sister Margaret)
- Lucia (Killed by Sister Margaret)
- Teresa (Killed by Sister Margaret)
- 2 security guards (killed by Sister Margaret)
- Miguel (killed by Sister Margaret)
- Jeanne (killed by Sister Margaret)
- Janitress (killed by Sister Margaret)
- Joyce Kirkpatrick
- Luis Clarke
- Megumi Vandolph
- Xyriel Von Stomm
- Mel Vuelma
- Fritz Espartinez
- Kristine Jones
- Carmela Garcena
- Hazel Echelberger
- Bix Frobisher
- Kenneth Tucker