|Robotboy (Live Action Film) is working in progress. ONLY Princess Dynasti and any other users edit!|
Robotboy is a 2016 science-fiction live-action comedy film based on the animated TV series, starring Laurence Bouvard, Ross Lynch, Noah Munck and China Anne McClain. It is directed by Michael Bay.
Robotboy is the latest creation of the world renowned scientist Professor Moshimo. Due to fears that Robotboy would be stolen by his arch-enemy Dr. Kamikazi and his main henchman Constantine to be used to take over the world, Professor Moshimo entrusts Robotboy to 10-year-old Tommy Turnbull, his biggest fan. While being protected by Tommy and his two friends Lola and Gus, or "G-Man" as he calls himself, Robotboy learns how to behave and act as if he were a real boy.
The film starts in
- Laurence Bouvard as the voice of Robotboy and Robotgirl
- Dylan O'Brien as the voice of Superactivated Robotboy
- Ross Lynch as Tommy Turnbull
- Gavin Warren as Young Tommy
- Noah Munck as Gus Turner
- Aaron Zachary Philips as Young Gus
- China Anne McClain as Lola Mbola
- Skai Jackson as Young Lola
- Robert Joy as Professor Moshimo
- Jon Cryer as Dwight Turnbull
- Amy Adams as Debbie Turnbull
- Lucy Liu as Miumiu
- Malcolm McDowell as Human Fist
- Terry Crews as Ambassador Mbola
- Ty Burrell as Jebedaiah Turner
- Jane Lynch as Hester Turner
- Senta Moses as Ms. Margaret
- Holland Taylor as Grandma Turnbull
- George Takei as Dr. Kamikazi
- Elias Koteas as Constantine
- Devon Bostick as Donnie Turnbull
- Gus Kamp as Kurt
- Bridgit Mendler as Bambi
- Jace Norman as Bjorn Bjornson
- Jim Parsons as the voice of Bjornbot
- Fred Armisen as Claus Von Afonzugel
- Eric Stuart as the voice of Ludwig
- Cam Gigandet as Felonious Hexx
- Crispin Freeman as the voice of Protoboy
- Ed Asner as Brainy-Yak
- Chris Tallman as General Yakitori
- Thomas Haden Church as Vance Cosgrove
- Sofia Vegara as Principal Dr. Friedman-Culpepper
- Tommy Turnbull: Mom, Dad, Donnie. I got something to say?
- Dwight Turnbull: What it it, Tommy?
- Tommy Turnbull: It's time to told you guys a truth. You see the robot toy isn't come from a toy store. Also, it is not a doll. It was from Professor Moshimo he is a creator. Robotboy you can come out now.
- (Robotboy arrives)
- Robotboy: Hello.
- Tommy Turnbull: See.
- Debbie Turnbull: Oh, don't worry, Tommy. We know.
- Tommy Turnbull: You know?
- Donnie Turnbull: Of course. We know.
- Tommy Turnbull: You do? When?
- Dwight Turnbull: A long time ago.
- Tommy Turnbull: Well, I'll show you something, too.
- Professor Moshimo: (Hologram) Hello, Turnbull Family.
- Dwight Turnbull: We know, too.
- Tommy Turnbull: Okay, so you all know.
- Debbie Turnbull: Yes we did. We finally found out.
- Tommy Turnbull: You do?
- Dwight Turnbull: Yes.
- Tommy Turnbull: Does that means...
- Dwight Turnbull: That's right. We'll cool of it.
Main Cast Gallery
- This is the first Cartoon Network movie directed by Michael Bay.
- Robotboy finally talks in his superactivation.
- This is the first Cartoon Network movie to be distributed by both Warner Bros. Pictures and Paramount Pictures.
- Tommy opens up to his family and tells them that Robotboy is a robot and is created by Professor Moshimo, but they knew a long time ago.
- Unlike the cartoon series, Donnie's been nicer to Tommy.
- Robotgirl becomes Lola's owner.
- Protoboy becomes good.
- Protoboy becomes Donnie's owner.